Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Fun Ford Weekend Oct 31st Cruz with AllFordMustangs.com (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fun Ford Weekend Oct 31st Cruz with AllFordMustangs.com
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have been selected as the cruise leader for the AllFordMustangs Fun Ford Weekend cruise to L.A. I will have all the info you guys want, and any question please feel free to ask.

The cruise will take place the Morning of October 31st and Magnussen Ford has asked to be the starting point for the cruise. Tthey will offer breakfest for all of us before we leave. More info to come, i hope to see all of you, This is a big weekend for ford lovers--All fords are welcome , if you want a flyer sent to you please PM me with your mailing address!!!

L.A. is having its first Ford Fun Weekend, Drag racing, car shows, prizes and I am going to see if we can have a saturday night at Hooters again. All the cruise legs will have spots to stop and pick up poker cards- make it a poker run, There are 3 cruise starting points, S.F. area, Vegas and San Diego. Also the thousands of $$ in raffle prises that will be available to registered cruisers!!

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/artman/publish/article_276.shtml

[ August 25, 2003, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: SteedaGT ]

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
GT35TH
¯
Member # 434

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT35TH  Ford pictures for GT35TH  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SteedaGT:
There is three diffrent points the cruz will start from, San Diego, vages and San Fran, ...

What's the date of the cruise from San Francisco?

--------------------
http://www.portalvalues.com

Posts: 72 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
October 31st, Magnussen ford formaly Freemont ford

[ August 25, 2003, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: SteedaGT ]

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Check the web page out, they will be posting the cruz directions soon
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you mean Magnussen Ford in Fremont?

What is the route?

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Thankyou for the spelling check [patriot]
the route has not been posted yet since the starting point was just anounced, there planning the stops and I hacve also been told they're planning a break half way for a tour, but that also has not been said where. As soon as I get the info for the cruz I will let all of you know. Any questions or sugestions please feel free to PM me. Also to let you know I will be getting flyers for the FFW and the AFM cruz soon, if you would like one please Pm me your address and i will send them out as soon as I get them.

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Craig, hit me up, I got info that we need to discuss on this. [patriot]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Schedule of events for the Cruz starting point

7:30 am Meeting Showing up
8:00 am breakfest-Hosted by the dealership
8:30 am Drivers meeting
9:00 am leave for cruz

We will be stoping off in Fresno at CAPS BRIGHT HOT COATING (www.capsbhc.com)for a tour of there building and they will treat us to a BBQ lunch, and from there we will be heading out to L.A.

[ August 26, 2003, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: SteedaGT ]

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

flyers for the show are on the way with all the info, if you want one Pm me with your name and address, thankyou

Also the crus route has been planned, if you want to take a look i can send it to you

[ August 27, 2003, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: SteedaGT ]

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can you post up the cruise route on here?

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

This will be the route with a stop in Fresno also there are gas staions mapped out and stoping points

Leave at 9:00
1:Start out going Southeast on BALENTINE DR toward JOHN MUIR DR.0.39 miles
2:Turn LEFT onto STEVENSON BLVD.0.02 miles
3:Merge onto I-880 S toward SAN JOSE.12.50 miles
4:Merge onto US-101 S toward LOS ANGELES.32.49 miles
5:Take the CA-152 E/10TH STREET/PACHECO PASS RD exit.0.30 miles
6:Turn LEFT onto E 10TH ST/PACHECO PASS HWY/CA-152. Continue to follow PACHECO PASS HWY/CA-152.2.81 miles
7:Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto PACHECO PASS HWY/CA-152 E. Continue to follow CA-152 E.81.09 miles
8:Take CA-99 S.38.02 miles
9:Take the CENTRAL AVE exit toward MALAGA/CHESTNUT AVE.0.17 miles
10:Turn LEFT onto E CENTRAL AVE.0.35 miles
11:Turn RIGHT onto S CHESTNUT AVE.0.47 miles
TOTAL ESTIMATED TIME: 3 hours, 25 minutesTOTAL DISTANCE: 168.60 miles
Arive between 12:30 and 1:00

Leave at 2:00
:Start out going North on S CHESTNUT AVE.0.11 miles
2:Merge onto CA-99 S.103.06 miles
3:Merge onto CA-58 E toward TEHACHAPI/MOJAVE.60.53 miles
4:CA-58 E becomes CA-14 S.34.47 miles
5:Take the AVENUE S exit.0.19 miles
6:Keep LEFT at the fork in the ramp.0.02 miles
7:Turn LEFT onto W AVE S.0.17 miles
8:W AVE S becomes E AVE S.4.83 miles
9:Turn RIGHT onto 47TH ST E/CA-138. Continue to follow CA-138.1.43 miles
10:Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto E AVENUE T.1.06 miles
TOTAL ESTIMATED TIME: 3 hours, 32 minutesTOTAL DISTANCE: 205.88 miles
Pull in around 5:30

[ August 28, 2003, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: SteedaGT ]

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hotel has been selected, the Courtyard by Mariott, will be the Official Hotel of choise for this years festivites. They are offering us either a single King bed room, or 2 Queen beds room, for $69.99+taxes. This discount will be available directly throught the hotel begining next week, and hold guarenteed at this price through end of September.

The hotels address is:

530 West Ave. P
Palmdale, CA 93550
(661)947-4100
http://www.palmdale-courtyard.com/
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/artman/publish/article_280.shtml

To get the Discount rate you will have to specify you are with AFM or AllFordMustangs.com (The host of this years cruise and Official Host of the Fun Ford Weekend)

This hotel is located in the newer part of town. Nice area, so car theft should not be an issue, but like anything nobody is responsible if it happens.

The hotel also features and indoor pool/spa/bar/ and full restruant.

Any ifo PM me for details.
[patriot]

[ August 28, 2003, 11:10 PM: Message edited by: 1Sicgt ]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
see you there, I'm working Friday and I'll just drive down at night. probably leave around 7 pm and get to LA by 11:30.

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

THE King Cobra
¯
Member # 2011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE King Cobra  Ford pictures for THE King Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So this goes down on Halloween day? [Confused]

--------------------
RPM Racing Team
-96 Cobra. HCI MOTORSPORTS block
-More cops in the family = more write-offs
508 RWHP @10.0lbs @6100 RPM..wait till I hit 8K RPM's

Posts: 315 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Yes it is the Morning of October 31st
50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50PrNcEsSGT  Ford pictures for 50PrNcEsSGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by J's KING Cobra:

I know that means no trick or treating but I still wanna go [Frown]

--------------------
BUILD A BRIDGE ...AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50PrNcEsSGT:
quote:
Originally posted by J's KING Cobra:

I know that means no trick or treating but I still wanna go [Frown]
you don't need the candy,cause you're already sweet! mmmmmm [Big Grin]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whom am i rolling with? [burnout]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50PrNcEsSGT  Ford pictures for 50PrNcEsSGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank u...Im not sure if u had a ford u could take that

--------------------
BUILD A BRIDGE ...AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow to LA. I'm not down but keep us informed on how it was.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Hurry and book those hotel reservations. They don't run a deposit, they just need your info to hold a room. Don't miss out.

Also register on AllFordMustangs.com for the cruise to enter all the raffles and drawings for free stuff during the cruise. Just for registering for the cruise you are gaurenteed a goody bag of alot of cool things. Make sure to sign up today!!!! [patriot]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Be sure to also register for the cruise so you can enter yourself to win the free raffles, and recieve your complementry goodie bag with lots of cool things. The only way to do that is register here ---> AFM Fun Ford Weekend Cruise 2003!!!!!

It's completly free to register, and trust me its worth it. Goodie bags will not be givin out to those who do not register for the cruise. So be sure to take 2 seconds and register.

And for those who are unfamilar with this event.

This year is the 1st Annual Pacific West Coast Fun Ford Weekend. This event includes a weekend of drag racing with all types of classes ranging from rookie to pro's. There will be a two day car show with separate judging for each day. A local cruise down there, and much more. This event is the cruise to Palmdale for the weekend. This is an Official Event.. Not some slapped together unorganized thing. There will be directions handed to every driver before we leave the starting location, and there will be random drivers throughout the group that will be in contact with each other via 2 way communications. So if there is a problem the group will not get separated. We leave as a group and will arive as one too. If you need more info please feel free to contact me direct via e-mail at: [EMAIL]1sicgt@TheSicCrew.com .[/EMAIL]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

SCHEDULED EVENT HOURS (Subject to change without notice)

Friday, October 31, 2003
Open Gates...10:00am
Vendor Setup, Pit Parking, Tech Inspection...10:00am-4:00pm
Tech Inspection...10:00am-4:00pm

Saturday, November 1, 2003
Open Gates...7:00am
Participant Registration...8:00am-12:00pm
Tech Inspection...8:00am-12:00pm
Time Trials...9:00am-11:30am
Gallop for Gold...11:45am
Showdown Qualifying (Round 1)...12:00pm
Begin Bracket Eliminations...1:00pm
True Street Cruise...2:00pm
Car Show Judging...2:00pm
Showdown Qualifying (Round 2)...3:00pm
True Street Elimination Runs...3:30pm
Car Show Awards Presentations...4:00pm
Showdown Eliminations (Rd 1, all classes with 32 or more entries - Optional)...5:00pm
Track Closed...7:00pm

Sunday, November 2, 2003
Open Gates...8:00am
RFC Services...8:30am
Participant Registration...8:00am-11:00am
Tech Inspection (Bracket Classes)...8:00am-11:00am
Time Trials...9:00am-11:00am
True Street Awards Presentations...11:00am
Begin Showdown Eliminations...11:00am
Begin Bracket Classes Eliminations...12:00pm
Car Show Judging...2:00pm
Car Show Awards Presentation...4:00pm
Track Closed...6:00pm

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Raffle prizes are now starting to roll in for our October 31st California Fun Ford Cruise. So far we have accumulated the following list of prizes to be raffled off between our cruise participants:

Cruise Raffle Prizes

• 1 - BBK Lowering Springs
• 1 - BBK Clutch Quadrant & Cable
• 1 - BBK Grip Shifter
• 1 - BBK Cold Air Kit
• 2 - Eibach Pro Kit Gift Certificates
• 1 - Eibach Lowering Springs
• 2 - K&N Cold Air Kit Gift Certificates
• 1 - MM Adjustable Lower Control Arms
• 1 - MM Full Length Sub Frame Connectors
• 8 - CAPS $25 Gift Certificates
• 1 - Borla Catback System
• 1 - Magnaflow Catback System Gift Certificate
• 1 - Probe Industries Set of Domed 302 Pistons
• 3 - Redline Your Car Kit Gift Certificates
• 25 - Mustang Enthusiast Magazine Subscription Gift Certificates
• - Plus Plenty of Fun Ford Weekend and Redline Oil Merchandise !

More prizes are on their way as we get closer to the October 31st cruise date, so check back again real soon!

In addition to qualifying to win Cruise Raffle prizes and participate in our cruise Poker run, each registered cruiser will also receive a free Cruise Goodie Bag, Fun Ford Weekend T-Shirt and a coupon for $5.00 off their Fun Ford Weekend entry fee!

Remember, you must be a registered cruise participant to qualify for our cruise raffle. If you are planning to cruise with us and have not already registered then Click Here and register today!

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Be sure to get out there and register for this cruise. There are so many things happening down there that weekend. And if you don't have anything to do, then hell why not go. Hang out with other mustangs and ford owners, possibly get your ride into one of the magazines, see some of the fastest mustangs in the country. Don't miss out!

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com