Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Bullitt Rallye 2003

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Bullitt Rallye 2003
99Flyer
¯
Member # 1528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99Flyer  Ford pictures for 99Flyer  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I competed in bullit rallye 2003 in SF yesterday and had a Blast! It was a race of time and navigation skills that took us All over the city several times, starting at 9am and ending at 4:30 pm. It was a scavenger hunt type race where you earned points for stunts and for getting your car in a photo at certain locations while getting to the 3 checkpoints throughout the day. You had to figure out a short riddle to find out the locations of the checkpoints. I got 2nd place! It was just a bunch of stangs tearin' up the streets of SF. It was put on by mustangs across america. Later I'll post pictures of the "fisherman's wharf freak" I had to have sit in my car, and the item I had to buy on castro street.......

Mark, you were reg'd, but didn't come?? It was a blast....

--------------------
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
1971 Camaro 350 SC
1977 GMC Kingsley Class A

Posts: 415 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
GHOSTDOG
¯
Member # 522

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GHOSTDOG  Ford pictures for GHOSTDOG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yah the run was a blast i went with the guy with the supercharged bullit hella fun time

--------------------
hennessy lemon squeeze and green bud chillin in my stang with a mean mug

Posts: 320 | From: ANY LIQUOR STORE IN THE 510 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
99Flyer
¯
Member # 1528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99Flyer  Ford pictures for 99Flyer  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GHOSTDOG:
yah the run was a blast i went with the guy with the supercharged bullit hella fun time

Yeah we saw you guys a few times around the city, I think I got a pic of you.....

-

--------------------
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
1971 Camaro 350 SC
1977 GMC Kingsley Class A

93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship]
99Flyer
¯
Member # 1528

mustangsacrossamerica.com/bullitt.htm here is the web page summarizing the event with some pics

[ July 14, 2003, 08:27 AM: Message edited by: 99FLYER ]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com