Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Serramonte ford car show/ get together

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Serramonte ford car show/ get together
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey guys just to let everyone know there is going to be a car show / get together at Serramonte Ford in colma, last years was a real good turn out the entrance fee is 10$ and is put on by Mike Kelly and SVOTA. all fords welcome come on out guys, there is a bbq and raffles, its fun and hey all you fox body owners bring them out there is always a lack of 87-93's. so come on out and show your ford pride. for questions pm me Shaun or call Serramonte Ford at 1(650)301-7186 and ask for MIke. Hope to see you there. [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

Frisco 50
¯
Member # 1118

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frisco 50  Ford pictures for Frisco 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when is going to be?
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When is it and what's the adress to the dealer where there having the show?

--------------------
Support our troops!

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry guys its on the 20th just pm if you have any more questions. Thanks, Shaun [patriot]

--------------------

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can you enter at the show, or do you have to pre pay????

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
can you enter at the show, or do you have to pre pay????

Good question
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

hey guys i think you can pay at the show but you know its always best to pre reg. if you guys are intrested let me know and i'll get the show reg. form, from ford and then send them to you since some of you might be far away. I would just like to see a nice turnout of mustangs at the show. hope to see you there. Thanks, Shaun [patriot]

--------------------

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

got the flyers today let me know if any one needs one i'll mail it to you. Hope to see you there. I will have both of my coupes there. [patriot]

--------------------

93cobra
¯
Member # 2635

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93cobra  Ford pictures for 93cobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
check pm [burnout]

--------------------
93foxbody wtb 93 cobra intake

Posts: 673 | From: vacaville,ca | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93tealcobra:
check pm [burnout]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Come on guys come on out and support your local ford dealer. This ford has one of the largest ford racing parts distribution around. I have bought allot of parts from them they are super help ful. Hope to see you there. [patriot]

--------------------

Cobra97
¯
Member # 2809

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobra97  Ford pictures for Cobra97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What time does the show begin???
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Might bring the 98...

Do you have a copy of the flyer you can email me?

[ July 18, 2003, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Blu50Stang ]

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Hey guys whats up its too late to get the flyer now sorry. if you want me to send you upcoming car show flyers for shows that i'll be attending like this one just send me a pm with adress and i can get flyers to you before the shows so you can pre-reg. Just a reminder the show starts at 9 am. Registration is from 8-9. hope to see you there. Hopefully we will have a sunny day and those don't happen all that much around here. Shaun [patriot]

--------------------

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

you got my address, so yeah, any more shows like these, hell send me info. I am down!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Right on jon for coming out today i thought there was a nice turnout. i had a nice time. i'll keep you updated on anymore. Talk to you later, Shaun [patriot]

--------------------

Lightning Larry
¯
Member # 2737

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Larry  Ford pictures for Lightning Larry  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didn't get there till about 1:00. But there were some very nice cars and trucks there. [patriot]

--------------------
04 Black Lightning
Admin. at www.SVTperformance.com

Posts: 541 | From: Redwood City Ca. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
castor
¯
Member # 2765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for castor  Ford pictures for castor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn...got there at 2:45 and there wasn't anyone or anymore cars in sight. however, i did get to check out that cobra vert in the showroon and listen to a saleman put the "moves" on a teenager and his mother on buying a car.
next time.... [patriot]

Posts: 1457 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

It was cool, but we were under the impression it was to be a judged show, especially since we had to pay to be there. That kinda rubbed us wrong. But otherwise it was a good time.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com