Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Thanks...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanks...
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
On this post I'd like to thank everyone that came out to the car show and made it a sucess since there were too many people for me to thank indvidually. We should all give a special thanks to our _sponsors_. With out them, the show wouldn't have been possible.

Apex Motorsports- The three dyno sessions that were raffled off were great. Thanks for bringing the cool road-race cars and the supercharged SUV and fielding people's tech questions throughout the day.

RACE Systems- The custom chip you raffled off was a highly seeked raffle item as usual! Thanks for fielding EEC/tuning questions and passing out windshield banners throughout the day.

4Iron Horsemen- Thanks for coming out and showing off your clothing line. I know the winners of your raffle prizes liked the clothing they picked.

Griggs Racing- Even though you couldn't attend the show, thanks for raffling off 4 sets of lower control arms. They were highly seeked.

Strictly-Motorsports- The ODB II Code scanner raffle prize was a great last minute surprise. I bet the guy that won that item has a lot of new friends now..."mind if I borrow your scanner?"

PSCA- Thanks for supplying the flyers, stickers, license plate frames, ect and trying to get the wheels rolling on Northern California's heads up drag racing scene.

I'd also like to thank the members on the site that did everything from help administer the show, sell snacks, pick up trash afterwards, help prepare for the show before hand, hand out flyers/do promotion, ect [worship] I can't possibly name you all, but you know who you are [worship]

If you've missed it, some pictures are posted here:

http://www.californiafords.com/images/shows/06_28_03

Expect a video clip of the cars leaving the lot in about ~2 weeks, unless someone wants to take care of this for me.

[ June 29, 2003, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: st5150 ]

50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50PrNcEsSGT  Ford pictures for 50PrNcEsSGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank you and everyone who put in a lot of hard work to make it possible for all of us to be there and enjoy everyones cars. [patriot]

--------------------
BUILD A BRIDGE ...AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
50PrNcEsSGT~~~Did you have your '95 there?...I had the Black94 5.0 on the end closest to the entrance...

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
90gtverrt
¯
Member # 1437

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtverrt  Ford pictures for 90gtverrt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey sawson if you can get me the video i can convert it

Mike

Posts: 1199 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50PrNcEsSGT  Ford pictures for 50PrNcEsSGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Black94 5.0:
50PrNcEsSGT~~~Did you have your '95 there?...I had the Black94 5.0 on the end closest to the entrance...

No I let my friend have my entry he had the 84 svo. My car is all stock so I didnt want to enter it and we just took his car so mine wasnt there at all.

--------------------
BUILD A BRIDGE ...AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com