Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Took a lil Cruises today!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Took a lil Cruises today!!!
IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IRISH  Ford pictures for IRISH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Today I took Highway 35! What a fun drive that is!

So my question to everyone is: How many people would like to go on a lil Cruise?

Im thinking the 26th or the 27th? That is a Sat or Sun? Any Ideas anyone? Who would like to go?

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm down. Cruising is always fun, as long as there is no slow POS car in front. [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IRISH  Ford pictures for IRISH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
highway 35 is above San Mateo! It over looks the bay and you can see halfmoon bay as well. Just a really great view! The road it self is very fun as well!! It starts at 92 in San Mateo and ends on Highway 9. You can keep going after highway 9 if you choose!

So I was just wondering how many people would like to go??? This is just a thought, and to start with I just wanted to get an idea of how many people would like to go? So if you are serious? Please post here and let me know what you think?

Thanks, John

90gtverrt
¯
Member # 1437

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtverrt  Ford pictures for 90gtverrt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im up for a cruise. let me know

Mike

Posts: 1199 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might be up for it. I nominate 1Sicgt to be radar bait- I mean leader and make sure the lead car is not too slow [Razz]

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks.... not sure if that is a good thing or not... [burnout]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

quote:
Originally posted by aslowdodge:
I might be up for it. I nominate 1Sicgt to be radar bait- I mean leader and make sure the lead car is not too slow [Razz]

Hey Kevin! How you doing? We would like to see the Viper out there on the road!

John

See ya at the gym!

QwikStang
¯
Member # 2933

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for QwikStang  Ford pictures for QwikStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hwy 35? Thats my old stompin ground! I used to live right on the highway in Ben Lomond. I agree, it would be a great drive.

Maybe we could start in san mateo where 35 meets 92 and take 35 all the way to hwy 9. Then take 9 into santa cruz?? Or maybe head down to Capitola??

Saturday the 26th sounds good to me.

--------------------
95 GT Vert
1 of 2,584

Where there is no patrol car, there is no speed limit.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/qwikstang

Posts: 573 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by IRISH:
quote:

John

See ya at the gym!

Hey john, haven't seen you around there lately.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS

whosyourdaddysj2002
¯
Member # 3003

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for whosyourdaddysj2002  Ford pictures for whosyourdaddysj2002    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im down to go for a cruz..i would not mind to go and show my car and make some new friends for racing...is that cool???
IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by IRISH:
quote:

John

See ya at the gym!

Hey john, haven't seen you around there lately.
Im normally there by 4 and out by 5. Started to do one muscle a day thing! Its working good for now, till the muscles get use to it!

So ya going to come and Cruise? It would be cool to see the dodge! Bring some of the nor cal guys as well! The more the better!

John [patriot]

IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

so back to the topic! Who wants to go?

Im thinking the 26th @ 11am and meeting at Chabot College in Hayward???

[ July 02, 2003, 08:07 AM: Message edited by: IRISH ]

QwikStang
¯
Member # 2933

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for QwikStang  Ford pictures for QwikStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm in!

--------------------
95 GT Vert
1 of 2,584

50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50PrNcEsSGT  Ford pictures for 50PrNcEsSGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im done for a cruise I have to check work schedule first though [Wink]

--------------------
BUILD A BRIDGE ...AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!

50PrNcEsSGT
¯
Member # 2308

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50PrNcEsSGT  Ford pictures for 50PrNcEsSGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont care [patriot]

--------------------
BUILD A BRIDGE ...AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

This is your call, it's your cruise. Doesn't matter

--------------------
97 Viper GTS

IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

quote:
This is your call, it's your cruise. Doesn't matter

Thanks Kev!
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

I agree! 10:30 is a bit better.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

2NSANE
¯
Member # 2644

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2NSANE  Ford pictures for 2NSANE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im game Jon 1sicgt get ahold of me with all the details and such, we can follow down to half moon
QwikStang
¯
Member # 2933

1SicGT and 2nsane,

Do you guys meet up at the Denny's in Pleasanton before these GTG's???

I'm right on Dougherty and wouldn't mind meetin up wit you guys beforehand.

Let me know.

--------------------
95 GT Vert
1 of 2,584

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Yea, we will be meeting there. Meet up with us if you want. [patriot]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

2NSANE
¯
Member # 2644

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2NSANE  Ford pictures for 2NSANE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jon I am soory I cant make it I am going to OR for my Late Aunts Funeral on the 26th and wont be back in time. once again I am soory. [Frown] Family comes first.
2NSANE
¯
Member # 2644

but what about a cruis this sunday? with some go kart action
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Maybe, not sure yet. Call me tonight and I will let you know.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

I started a new topic!

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000645

[patriot]

[ July 15, 2003, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: IRISH ]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com