Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Show Worthy?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Show Worthy?
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just looked at all the pictures for last years show and there are a lot of wayyyyyyyyyy nicer cars than mine. Not sure if i'm show worthy enough.
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's okay. You don't have to have a winning show car to come and enter your car. Look at the other benifits you get for your $30 entry fee:

• A cool CaliforniaFords.com t-shirt
  • Supporting CaliforniaFords.com for all the entertainment, tech information, and commerce {FOR(D) SALE section} it has brought you
  • You get a sweet parking spot [Big Grin]
  • Great way to spent a hot summer June morning/afternoon
  • Great way to meet other local Ford nuts in the area and share ideas, tips, tricks, ect
  • Check out and meet the people behind our local sponsoring businesses
  • Enter raffles for a chance to win performance products from local businesses. Suspension parts, custom chips, clothing, dyno time, ect!!!!!!! [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [burnout]
So I'll ask you a rhetorical question.... does it make sense NOT to enter your car in the show? [patriot]
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe I would feel a little better if there was a "ten hole" catagory [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I didn't see one car from last year sporting ten holes.
[dance]

MR GO FAST
¯
Member # 2088

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR GO FAST  Ford pictures for MR GO FAST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
Maybe I would feel a little better if there was a "ten hole" catagory [Big Grin] [Big Grin] I didn't see one car from last year sporting ten holes.
[dance]

Turbines and white letter tires are a better mod [Big Grin]

--------------------
1986 Gt that is faster than FOSTANGS pinto

Posts: 3729 | From: ATWATER/SANJO/RWC | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not to sound cheap or anything, but if you just want to attend the car show does it cost anything to get in? If so, You should make a donation box for the website + sell T-shirts on the side.
Also, is there parking@CSUH? I've never been there b4.

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
Not to sound cheap or anything, but if you just want to attend the car show does it cost anything to get in? If so, You should make a donation box for the website + sell T-shirts on the side.
Also, is there parking@CSUH? I've never been there b4.

It is FREE for everyone who wants to check it out. It will only cost you money if you enter your car. Otherwise, stop by and enjoy. I will have a donation box as well as shirts for sell and LOTS of raffle tickets for $1 each for some cool items given to us by our sponsors. See you there! Oh yea, there is plenty of FREE parking.

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com