Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Sears Point/Infineon Racing - I've got dates!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Sears Point/Infineon Racing - I've got dates!
Doug Gale
Member # 2917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Gale  Ford pictures for Doug Gale  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys,

My name is Doug Gale and I’m sending you this note to introduce myself and inform you of a couple of track events I'll be hosting in Northern California this calendar year. These events are open to all organizations and vehicle types/brands. The events are:

-> August 19, Thunderhill Raceway in Willows, California.
-> November 22/23, Infineon/Sears Point Raceway in Sonoma, California.

A rare opportunity to spend a single day or full weekend at Infineon! (This event is also 'Rain out' insured!)

The group is called ‘TrackMasters Racing’ and it’s a Northern California Performance Driving group focused on providing affordable and safe Open Track and High Performance Instructional Driving Events at Infineon/Sears Point, Mazda/Laguna Seca, and Thunderhill Raceways.

I’ve been organizing and hosting track events since 1997 and have recently left my role as a founder of one of the largest NorCal groups to start TrackMasters Racing. I have a perfect safety record on the track and we always have fun!

I don’t do this for a living, therefore my main objective is to set-up and host track events that provide opportunities for myself and other drivers to get out on the track! That’s it! No hidden agendas, just pure track time at as close to 'cost' as possible!

Check out the site and apply for membership if you like what you see. It's free!

--------------------
Doug Gale
www.trackmasters-racing.com

rr_mustang
¯
Member # 888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rr_mustang  Ford pictures for rr_mustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've know Doug for a couple of years now, great events with lots of tracktime.

--------------------
Dart 408 w/ AFR 205's

Posts: 473 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com