Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » SanFran Bullitt Rallye Jul 4/5 - Update

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: SanFran Bullitt Rallye Jul 4/5 - Update
shaymart
¯
Member # 2007

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for shaymart  Ford pictures for shaymart  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey friends!

We are nailing down the last few details on our exciting Bullitt Rallye Weekend of July 4/5, 2003! The stage is being set for a wild nuts time starting with the group who arrives on Friday night to GTG at Nick's hotel to party. Saturday's rallye is shaping up to be a mind bending search for Bullitt Movie sightings, San Francisco trivia and a hunt for those big ticket bonus items. And just because you might live in or near The City, doesn't necesarily give you the advantage. We have been collecting Bullitt memorabilia for the prize chest too!

For those thinking of joining the event, we suggest that between now and then you watch the Bullitt movie to freshen up on a few details we might be asking you about in the Rallye. You will be asked to take pictures of yourself at some key locations, so bring your digital camera or be ready to find a 1-hour photo!

Our Rallye will end at Rockin Rob's Diner in Pacifica's Rockaway Village to chomp down on glutonous food while we tally up the points to announce winners! After that those who are staying at the hotel in Pacifica will like retire to the lounge at Nicks for live music and drink.

We have around 14 cars registered at this time with two coming from as far away as Salt lake City!

Find out more about this event HERE: http://www.mustangsacrossamerica.com/bullitt.htm

Come on in the beach is warm!

Sam Haymart
Tony Sousa
Team MAA

--------------------
01'Roush Stage 3 - 374.6 rwhp

Posts: 50 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4RS FED  Ford pictures for 4RS FED  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
i have a twin turbo mustang and you don't!

Darth Vetter
¯
Member # 2458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darth Vetter  Ford pictures for Darth Vetter  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ONELOWSPLITBUMPR ON N2O ANDONELOWLX:
[patriot]

no

--------------------
01 SHM Saleen S281 (SOLD)
65 Fastback
84 Vette
98 Lincoln

WWW.BLACKTRAX.NET

Posts: 2021 | From: san jose, ca | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I signed up [Smile]
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I live 5 minuets away from the Rockaway villiage and I know San Francisco like the back of my hand. Sounds like fun. [burnout]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe we can get a few more people and do the ralley as a group.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
99Flyer
¯
Member # 1528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99Flyer  Ford pictures for 99Flyer  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just signed up!
Posts: 415 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
shaymart
¯
Member # 2007

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for shaymart  Ford pictures for shaymart  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad to see some of the signups! This will be a blast and not as easy at it might seem to win. You will need to have a second person along as a navigator, to jump and run and get stuff.

Some of the bonus points require MacGuyver like moves.

--------------------
01'Roush Stage 3 - 374.6 rwhp

Posts: 50 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com