Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » just got back from good-guys.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: just got back from good-guys.
1990GT50
¯
Member # 2119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990GT50  Ford pictures for 1990GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so who all went today (sat) I just got back. i had a white 90 Gt in the show by the tunnel that you enter through. there were more cars there than ive ever seen. good stuff

[ March 22, 2003, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: 1990GT50 ]

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
any late model mustangs? or is it just mostly older cars like usual? just curious? i am going tomorrow.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
1990GT50
¯
Member # 2119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990GT50  Ford pictures for 1990GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah there were a like 15 94 and up stangs and like 15 fox body's. the guy with the all polished blue fox body was there and like 5 or 6 people from the sic crew. there were a lot of nice cars
5project stang0
¯
Member # 2082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5project stang0  Ford pictures for 5project stang0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was there for 8 hours straight [Cool] [Eek!] there were alot of nice stangs there.....I thought the hotrods were a little more exciting though....and the bagged trucks

--------------------
"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

1989 bronco with a 8 inch lift...GONE
1972 camaro split bumper....GONE
1994 bagged and shaved s10....GONE
1989 mustang....GONE
whats next?

Posts: 887 | From: Livermore, Ca | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah i went today, I saw some nice Stangs. A Lot of Blown Hotrods. I watched this one 65 or 66 coupe park and DAMN did it have a radical cam in it. It sounded hella mean.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

GHOSTDOG
¯
Member # 522

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GHOSTDOG  Ford pictures for GHOSTDOG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was there with a friend helpin sell his three cars out there and was there some fine ass bitches

--------------------
hennessy lemon squeeze and green bud chillin in my stang with a mean mug

Posts: 320 | From: ANY LIQUOR STORE IN THE 510 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
Jason
¯
Member # 43

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason  Ford pictures for Jason  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GHOSTDOG:
i was there with a friend helpin sell his three cars out there and was there some fine ass bitches

I'm a fine ass bitch and I was there ;p

I only saw three Lightnings though, and one of them was just there to tow a vendors rig [Frown]

Does anybody know who owns the Silver 2002 L with the Chrome replica 20's? I liked the tow hitch cover he had, trying to find out where he got it.

Loren
¯
Member # 925

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loren  Ford pictures for Loren    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1990GT50 does your car have ponies? I passed one on 680 this morning that was waiting in the mess on the freeway. I was driving a 2 tone strawberry/silver foxbody. I went to the show this afternoon but I missed the tunnel area. There were a ton of cars there this time since it didnt rain.

--------------------
2012 Raptor Supercrew
1993 Mustang GT
1985 Vanagon GL

Drew B
¯
Member # 698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drew B  Ford pictures for Drew B  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1990GT50 is your car the one that has a vortech? yeah saw some cars from some of the cafords shows like the blue notch on twenties, the red lx no hood 351, the white notch with the steeda sticker. i also saw alot of 03 cobras.

[ March 23, 2003, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: GR40Coupe ]

--------------------
AKA.GR40coupe

93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
biggest swap meet i've ever seen, alot of nice cars
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GHOSTDOG:

Fukk yeah there was [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 22467 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice show, did anyone see the Denali with flames, airbags, and killer tv and sound setup!

--------------------
88 GT 357w (SOLD):(
06 Limited Edition R6 !!!!!

Posts: 2353 | From: Fairfield / Santa Rosa , Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
1990GT50
¯
Member # 2119

well i guess nobody saw me because i dont have ponies (chrome centerlines) and i dont have a vortech (all motor) i was parked between a blue 69 camaro with white stripes and a red 30's hotrod oh well it was still hella fun
5project stang0
¯
Member # 2082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5project stang0  Ford pictures for 5project stang0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Loren:
1990GT50 does your car have ponies? I passed one on 680 this morning that was waiting in the mess on the freeway. I was driving a 2 tone strawberry/silver foxbody. I went to the show this afternoon but I missed the tunnel area. There were a ton of cars there this time since it didnt rain.

your car is sweet! if your the one Im thinking of ive seen it at the past two shows....your interior motor are SWEET. I like ur lights too! SWEET CAR!!

--------------------
"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

1989 bronco with a 8 inch lift...GONE
1972 camaro split bumper....GONE
1994 bagged and shaved s10....GONE
1989 mustang....GONE
whats next?

Posts: 887 | From: Livermore, Ca | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
SixFivePony
¯
Member # 266

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SixFivePony  Ford pictures for SixFivePony  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was there.

Even took some pics, too... You'll have to excuse the lack of newer stangs though. I was there looking for some vintage mustang ideas, and with my fullsizechevy.com buddies.

-M

http://www.sixfivepony.com/goodguys3-03

--------------------
65 Fastback, Full on project car.

plans: 302 or 351, Tremec TKO, MII front suspension (what shock towers? :-))

Posts: 41 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: May 2001  |  :
93ex-chp
¯
Member # 1688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ex-chp  Ford pictures for 93ex-chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Heres some pics from a website i found for the goodguys carshow. got a section with just chicks from there too.
http://www.fbishows.com/gg03spring/index.htm

Posts: 267 | From: san leandro | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com