Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Northern Cali Meet, Mustang Owners Going to Fun Ford Weekend....Knotts Berry Show

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Northern Cali Meet, Mustang Owners Going to Fun Ford Weekend....Knotts Berry Show
mystical
Member # 2585

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for mystical  Ford pictures for mystical    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Me and some other bay area mustangs are planning a trip down to the Fun Fords Weekend and Knotts Berry Farms Show. I have made 200 Flyers that originaly came from (SVTOA.com) here----> Fun Ford Weekend Flyer Svtoa This is the registration form (from svtoa.com) ---> Registration form
The only difference between svtoa.com flyers and the ones that I made is a third page, containing information about where and when to meet. I am going to tell you about that here so you dont need the 3rd page. We are going to pass out these flyers all over the east bay but for some of you who do not get a flyer and would like to go down with us. Here is the information.
I know that most of us cannot leave on friday beacause of work and other reasons, so we are going to leave saturday earliy in the morning.
Here is the plan.
We are going to meet at the Longs Drugs Parking Lot at the Sun Valley Mall In Concord.
The address is:
703 Contra Costa Blvd.
Pleasant Hill, Ca 94523.
We are meeting at 6:00-6:30am (I know it is early but if we dont leave by 6:30 then we wont make it there for the events on saturday. It takes about 4hrs. to get there. From the eastbay.)
We hope to see you there and if you have any more questions or would like to let me know that you are going to be there for sure then you can email me. nike@dspr.co.jp Or respond here. Thanks and I hope to see you all there.
P.S. (I dont mean to impose on the first trip down there to the show leaving on friday but we are going to leave saturday for those of you who cannot leave on friday because of work or something. )

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com