Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » NorCalWildhorses GTG March 8, 2003 at Dave and Busters (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NorCalWildhorses GTG March 8, 2003 at Dave and Busters
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey all
the NorCalWildhorses will like to invite u all to have some fun at our monthly meeting/gathering at Dave and Busters on March 8, 2003 at 12:30pm. please come out and join us! we are looking forward to having more cars this time, and we loved hanging out with you at our last event. So please come out and lets have some fun!

Dave and Busters
Milpitas: The Great Mall of the Bay
(408) 957-9215

Hours of Operation
Sunday - Tuesday: 11:30 am - 12:00 am
Wednesday - Thursday: 11:30 am - 1:00 am
Friday - Saturday: 11:30 am - 2:00 am

map directions
MAPQUEST

-marek

[ January 15, 2003, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: Mach0ne351 ]

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Stevo
¯
Member # 972

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo  Ford pictures for Stevo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hopefully some of us can get in......You know who you are!!!! [Big Grin] J/P [Wink]

--------------------
Av8er for life.....

Myspace is ghey!

Posts: 1072 | From: Conroe, TX | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Chris C.
¯
Member # 1949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris C.  Ford pictures for Chris C.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well are there gonna be anyone over 24 to get all of us youngens in???

--------------------
-1990 Coupe

Posts: 636 | From: San Jose, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought you guys were based out of Carmel area?
You know your meeting is at the same area as our cruise the next week?

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
hey all
the NorCalWildhorses will like to invite u all to have some fun at our monthly meeting/gathering at Dave and Busters on Feburary 8, 2003 at 12:30pm. please come out and join us! we are looking forward to having more cars this time, and we loved hanging out with you at our last event. So please come out and lets have some fun!

Dave and Busters
Milpitas: The Great Mall of the Bay
(408) 957-9215

Hours of Operation
Sunday - Tuesday: 11:30 am - 12:00 am
Wednesday - Thursday: 11:30 am - 1:00 am
Friday - Saturday: 11:30 am - 2:00 am

map directions
MAPQUEST

-marek

Marek> Humm... [Confused] You might get a better turnout if you change your GTG date since most people won't come back to back weekend to your shows and our shows, especially being at the same place. At least have a week break in between shows. Just a thought! [Wink]

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey bri

ya i do, but some of us wont be able to attend the cafords one...valentines weekend is when some of us have to "work it" hahah [Wink] if u know what i mean...

-marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

LaserStang
¯
Member # 353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaserStang  Ford pictures for LaserStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Screw it - I'm only 10 minutes away, I'll be there! [Wink]

~Brian

--------------------
Laser Red 2000 Mustang GT
http://www.montereymustangs.com

MiniMEE
¯
Member # 1009

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MiniMEE  Ford pictures for MiniMEE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hmmmm, wait a second here...you posted this up on Jan 14th, exactly one day after TRY2PAZ posted the cafords.com meet at the great mall on the 13th, correct? I would guess that you read TRY2PAZ's post. So why not use common sense and either move the date or location of your GTG. Its not the date that is bothersome but rather the location. There are so many other places to meet in the South Bay....

--------------------
TRY2PAZ's lil brother
homepage http://haywire.csuhayward.edu/~scarrill/quad.html

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have to staunchly agree with TRY2PAZ, 9COBRA8 and MiniMe on this issue.

ps- Thanks for posting the pictures and videos from your cruise. I'm glad your club had a good turnout thanks to the unceasing promoting of the event you did on CaliforniaFords.com [patriot]

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

ya, i hear you all......but f-it, haha its the only time in february that us NorCalWildhorses have to put on this....i talked to TRY2PZ before cafords announced the 15th meet. i told him about the 8th at Dave and Busters. if peoples come, they come..if they dont, they dont. im not pressing anyone HAS to come..haha its just a thing to do on that saturday. itll be fun. already have 6+cars coming....itll be a goodtime either a lot of peeps come or not. thats what its all about in my opinion. what u do all think? i wish i could make it to the cafords meet on the 15th....ill leave my foot/tire marks a week before [Wink] haha

-marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

WYLD VRT
¯
Member # 526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WYLD VRT  Ford pictures for WYLD VRT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dammit! you always plan shit the weekends I'm gone... I'll be back up in Reno that weekend so I'm a no show... [Frown]
Posts: 480 | From: San Luis Obispo, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
LaserStang
¯
Member # 353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaserStang  Ford pictures for LaserStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, I can understand Marek's intentions here. He wants to do something fun for his monthly club meeting. Dave & Busters is something that has been talked about for a long time, but never has happened. Not everyone can make it to the cruise on the 15th, and this is a fun alternative for those who can't...

I'll be there. [Wink]

~B

--------------------
Laser Red 2000 Mustang GT
http://www.montereymustangs.com

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
if peoples come, they come..if they dont, they dont. im not pressing anyone HAS to come..

Honestly, ask yourself how many people would come to your events if this post (and all copies of it thereafter) never existed?

[ January 15, 2003, 12:15 AM: Message edited by: st5150 ]

rr_mustang
¯
Member # 888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rr_mustang  Ford pictures for rr_mustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:
Honestly, ask yourself how many people will come if this post (and all copies of it thereafter) never existed?[/QB]

hmmmmm....politics?

quote:
I'm glad your club had a good turnout thanks to the unceasing promoting of the event you did on CaliforniaFords.com

[Wink]

Thanks for hosting this board, letting others freely use it to promote their own interests. Hopefully it will not be abused.... [patriot]

--------------------
Dart 408 w/ AFR 205's

Posts: 473 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

quote:
quote:
if peoples come, they come..if they dont, they dont. im not pressing anyone HAS to come..

Honestly, ask yourself how many people would come to your events if this post (and all copies of it thereafter) never existed?
well bro, i work hard for my club. i get out in the field and put flyers on cars....ever done it? its fun....our first meet had 20+ cars aswell from just. i post on the boards to let people know of fun events....is there a problem with that? btw, i am thinking of re-scheduling just to let u know. also, i have given cafords a lot of members from my advertising your board.

-marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Yes, I've done my share of promoting. Nothing close to what TRY2PAZ has, but I've helped out in my own way. Thanks a lot for supporting this site and the local Mustang community here in Northern California. We appreciate you changing the date/location [patriot]
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Marek> I see by your choice that you want to have this show Feb 8. I know that some people might not be able to attend our shows but to have an alternate show back to back in the same location is NOT recommended. I am not saying that you should not have this show and this show may be the only day you guys can have it but what I am saying is that if another club is going to post an event such as this, please notify any of the moderators of your ideas. Reason being is if that we knew that you show was your only choice, maybe we could have made different options with our show. [Cool]

In any case, its close to home so I might have a chance to stop by and represent! [patriot]

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

ya i hear ya matt....ill probably post the new date of this fun event tonight....but to let u know, i did mention this event to a moderator before cafords posted the upcoming event, but it coo..whatever haha, stay tuned for the new date...probably first week in march or something....

-marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

griffined
¯
Member # 1330

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for griffined  Ford pictures for griffined  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Marek, FYI Good-Guys in Pleasanton is March 22-23. You might want to avoid that weekend.

--------------------
2001 Cobra Vert #678 of 3384
269 SAE rwhp 279 Tq stock
2000 Cobra R #154 of 300
395 SAE rwhp 398 Tq
1986 Mustang SVO daily driver

Posts: 207 | From: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

ok ok ok.....date change! haha its gonna be march 8 now...hahaha does that work for everyone? haha there wont be a cruise, just a GTG and go have some fun at D&B's...then maybe some food afterwards....everyone is invited to come if they feel they want to have some fun! haha [Wink]

-marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
ok ok ok.....date change! haha its gonna be march 8 now...hahaha does that work for everyone? haha there wont be a cruise, just a GTG and go have some fun at D&B's...then maybe some food afterwards....everyone is invited to come if they feel they want to have some fun! haha [Wink]

-marek

Drag Day in Palmdale. MM&FF is going to be there.

http://www.cafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000526;p=2

Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
TWNYTWO
¯
Member # 459

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TWNYTWO  Ford pictures for TWNYTWO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MM&FF is gonna be in palmdale?? Sweet.
Posts: 46 | From: Fairfield, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

ttt....its still on...ya baby!

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

99CustomStang
¯
Member # 2435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99CustomStang  Ford pictures for 99CustomStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will see you there

--------------------
NO stickers wont give you extra horse power.

Black 99 GT, Steeda front end, Strut tower brace,17'cobra rims, lowered, drag suspension,Super chip, 373 gears,Borla exaust, Built Auto Trans with shift kit and B&M hammer shifter Torque Converter, Phantom Monster tach,Apline/JL Audio sound system--Thats just the beginning,Give me a few months!
I DIDN'T SPEND 4 YEARS IN THE MARINE CORPS FOR SOME FOOL TO TRY AND TAKE MY FREEDOM FROM ME!! TERRORIST'S CAN KISS MY BUTT

Posts: 109 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
99CustomStang
¯
Member # 2435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99CustomStang  Ford pictures for 99CustomStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

st5150
You should very careful what you say, your not making many friends on here, I see all the comments you say to people and I have meet you at the car show, I would watch your mouht if I were you, not a good way to start out a new year. I understand if your under 17 enjoying starting drama but I dont think you are, so why dont you act your age and stop pissing people off on here and using the term "Banishment from cafords" as your defense, respect car clubs, if they want to invite people to there meetings let them, this isnt the local gang banger club, if people want to meet new friends let them. Thats how the word gets passed about shows and cruzes. So I think thats why there was such a good turn out the other day, people passing the word on threw other clubs and people. Who needs drama, I dont think anyone does. Grow up! [patriot]

--------------------
NO stickers wont give you extra horse power.

Black 99 GT, Steeda front end, Strut tower brace,17'cobra rims, lowered, drag suspension,Super chip, 373 gears,Borla exaust, Built Auto Trans with shift kit and B&M hammer shifter Torque Converter, Phantom Monster tach,Apline/JL Audio sound system--Thats just the beginning,Give me a few months!
I DIDN'T SPEND 4 YEARS IN THE MARINE CORPS FOR SOME FOOL TO TRY AND TAKE MY FREEDOM FROM ME!! TERRORIST'S CAN KISS MY BUTT

Posts: 109 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com