Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » san jose area stangs...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: san jose area stangs...
hitman5532
Member # 1224

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman5532  Ford pictures for hitman5532    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There is this place in Santa Clara by Great America called Speedring. My brother took me there the other day.It F***ing Rocks!!!!! It is indoor Pro-Kart racing, and they are fast!!!! the guy there was pulling 1.7 g's on a skidpad test!!!! The same guy was telling about this event on the 29th this month, they are having all types of pro drivers there for CART and NASCAR adn crap like that.....and there givin awaty a Saleen s-281!!!!! anyways im going and i want to kick the crap out of this rice rocket club that was signing up for the event while i was there.... the dude i was talking to was named william...(he is a stanger and hooks it up) See ya there ...
BruinPi3
¯
Member # 2076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruinPi3  Ford pictures for BruinPi3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much does it cost?

--------------------
140hp, 127 ft-lb Monster of an Integra.

GOO BRUINS!

Posts: 165 | From: Union City, CA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com