Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Is there ever anything going on in Southern California?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Is there ever anything going on in Southern California?
Keith
¯
Member # 1819

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keith  Ford pictures for Keith    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know the Knott's show is down here, but I never hear of anyone organizing anything down here. Is everyone on this board from Northern and Central California? Thanks, Keith
Posts: 74 | From: Torrance, CA 90501 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think there is a group down there called Wildhorses, or something like that. I beleive that they have events every now and then.

Most of the members from this site are from Nor-Cal, so that is why the events are held up here.

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Keith> I would like to get something going on down in LA area. I know we have Knott's and we have the Saleen Shows, however, being that we are 5 hours away we need to find out everyone down in the LA area that is interested in having a get together. Keep in mind, if nobody showed up for our shows here in the SF area, we all can go home. If that happens in LA, its not like we can just go home. Takes a lot of planning. If you, we, us, people on the boards find a great time for everyone to get together, we would probably make a trip over the weekend to represent. [patriot]

You can PM me and we can discuss this further and find out what it takes to make it happen!

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
check us out at http://www.socalwildhorses.com i am the president of the Northern California chapter.....check out our southern chapter! great bunch of peeps!

-marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MRBiggs  Ford pictures for MRBiggs  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA8:
Keith> I would like to get something going on down in LA area. I know we have Knott's and we have the Saleen Shows, however, being that we are 5 hours away we need to find out everyone down in the LA area that is interested in having a get together. Keep in mind, if nobody showed up for our shows here in the SF area, we all can go home. If that happens in LA, its not like we can just go home. Takes a lot of planning. If you, we, us, people on the boards find a great time for everyone to get together, we would probably make a trip over the weekend to represent. [patriot]

You can PM me and we can discuss this further and find out what it takes to make it happen!

Hey Matt, hey my name is Kevin and I'm with So. Cal. Horsepower, if you are serious about this holler at me on email or just register and post on our board and we can talk about setting something up. My crew has seen and heard about the cars from up there and I know they would be down for something like this. [Cool]

--------------------
342 stroker, Windsor Sr. heads, Jay cam, TFS track heat

www.socalhorsepower.com

Posts: 300 | From: San Dimas, So. Cali GO LAKERS !! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
Keith
¯
Member # 1819

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keith  Ford pictures for Keith    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the responses, I only know a few people who are into stangs down here, so I'm not really the person to organize anything, but you can bet your ass I'd show up. I just bought a 93 s/c'd stang yesterday, so I'm eager to show it off. Let me know if you guys do plan something. Later, Keith
Posts: 74 | From: Torrance, CA 90501 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MRBiggs  Ford pictures for MRBiggs  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Keith:
Thanks for the responses, I only know a few people who are into stangs down here, so I'm not really the person to organize anything, but you can bet your ass I'd show up. I just bought a 93 s/c'd stang yesterday, so I'm eager to show it off. Let me know if you guys do plan something. Later, Keith

Hey Keith I'm not too close to your place but I have a couple friends in your neck of the woods. Look us up at the address below in my sig. Register on our board, introduce yourself and tell them Kevin sent ya. They are a cool bunch of guys... [Cool]

--------------------
342 stroker, Windsor Sr. heads, Jay cam, TFS track heat

www.socalhorsepower.com

Posts: 300 | From: San Dimas, So. Cali GO LAKERS !! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com