Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Knotts Fab Ford Drive - April 25-27, 2003 (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Knotts Fab Ford Drive - April 25-27, 2003
shaymart
¯
Member # 2007

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for shaymart  Ford pictures for shaymart  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Starting in Sacramento, the convoy leaves on Friday morning 4/25 for Los Angeles to attend the 18th annual Fabulous Forever event! The drive will collect a good group of Mustangs from the Bay Area and Central Valley along the way and converge in Anaheim. We're set up with www.allfordmustangs.com for at GTG Saturday at the Petersen Auto Museum and then a Fun-Run after. Later in the night we are GTG for a dinner and cruise!

Check event site for updated info:
Mustangs Across America Knotts Drive 2003

[ March 11, 2003, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: shaymart ]

--------------------
01'Roush Stage 3 - 374.6 rwhp

Posts: 50 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Drew B
¯
Member # 698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drew B  Ford pictures for Drew B  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im going but im towing [patriot]

--------------------
AKA.GR40coupe

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shaymart:
Starting in Sacramento, the convoy leaves on Friday morning 4/25 for Los Angeles to attend the 18th annual Fabulous Forever event! The drive will collect a good group of Mustangs from the Bay Area and Central Valley along the way and converge in Anaheim. We'll have a BBQ on Saturday and cruise up to Old Pasadena for a California style cruisin! Then Sunday is the big show.

Check event site for updated info:
http://shaymart.tripod.com/maa/knotts.htm

Who are you? A little early fo rthis, don't you think. You should come down to our meet on the 17th and get to know a lot of the members. [Wink]

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im going...who wants to be part of the trailer queen convoy?

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

shaymart
¯
Member # 2007

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for shaymart  Ford pictures for shaymart  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, there is always a trailer section!
Drew B
¯
Member # 698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drew B  Ford pictures for Drew B  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im in, but like trypaz said its 5 mounths away so figure it out then.

--------------------
AKA.GR40coupe

Roush2960
¯
Member # 672

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roush2960  Ford pictures for Roush2960    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Brian ..Shaymart was at the last GT at the Pizza placein SJ.

Its never too early to plan a long cruise.LOL

./Matt

stanger91
¯
Member # 397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger91  Ford pictures for stanger91  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im going!

--------------------
E.T 12.314@126.300

Posts: 778 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White02GT  Ford pictures for White02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd be interested in going.

--------------------
2002 Mustang GT 13.54 @ 102

"You can't out smart a smartass" Eminem

Posts: 1984 | From: Mountain View, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Drew B
¯
Member # 698

Well worth going make sure you sign up when it comes time, get you car in the show, i think there were more stangs driving around outside of it last year than there were inside the show. So many stangs [patriot]

--------------------
AKA.GR40coupe

shaymart
¯
Member # 2007

Yes, be sure to register for the SHOW early as they WILL sell out beforehand.

ALso, if you want to do the DRIVE we need peeps to go to our site and RSVP:

http://www.mustangsacrossamerica.com/knotts.htm

We are planning some kool stuff in Pasadena for Saturday and will need a good car count by March.

shaymart
¯
Member # 2007

Giving this one a BUMP

We've got about 30 cars signed up for the drive so far - gonna get bigger too. We just got together with AFM (www.allfordmustangs.com) to coordinate a big huge gathering sho-n-shine at the Petersen Auto Museum on Saturday followed by a Poker Run from there down along the beaches and to another sho-GTG at Wild Bills on Beach. A dinner is optional after.

We have discounted hotel rates for Mustangs Across America Drive participants.

Check it out and register for the drive - leaves Sacramento on Friday at 7:00 AM.

Mustangs Across America Knotts Drive

[ March 11, 2003, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: shaymart ]

--------------------

Tri-Bar
¯
Member # 2191

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tri-Bar  Ford pictures for Tri-Bar  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The wife and I are going, We just don't know what car to take. Her's, Mine or the race car.

--------------------
http://68.58.185.21/Tri-BarMotorsports/index.html

shaymart
¯
Member # 2007

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for shaymart  Ford pictures for shaymart  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ONE LAST BUMP AND UPDATE

We have 35 cars signed up to go on this convoy drive from Northern California to Knotts! It is going to be a good sized group for a fun drive. We have people coming from Nevada, Alabama, and Oregon to participate in the Drive. The guy from Huntsville is flying out and renting a Mustang for the event!

We have equipped the pace-car with a GPS reciever to update in real-time the mapping software on a laptop. We will be offering up vertual information and updates on our location every ten minutes. Okay - its a useless toy, but we are into gadgets!

Anyway, the drive and the many GTG activities we are planning for the weekend in Knotts looks to be a blast.

Check it out and find a way to be there - it'l be well worth it!

http://www.mustangsacrossamerica.com/knotts.htm

--------------------

ray95
¯
Member # 752

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for ray95  Ford pictures for ray95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This sounds like it's going to be a great time. So who from the Sac area is going? I should be able to go.....yes that means my car is finally up and running. [Big Grin]
Posts: 895 | From: The Bay Area | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
LAST302
¯
Member # 808

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAST302  Ford pictures for LAST302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have shown my car at the Knotts show for the last 5 years and attended even longer. This year they sent back my entry form even before the date that the forms were due. So basically I got my check back with a note that said try next year, we are full. I would like to tell them to fuck themselves but I love the show and have family coming from back east. So I need help. If any of you have registered your car for late model mustang category and got your entry but cannot attend please let me know. I will buy it from you. Thanks- Scott last302@aol.com
Posts: 1147 | From: Disco Bay | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
shaymart
¯
Member # 2007

NEW RENDEZVOUS POINT ADDED FOR SOUTH BAY PEEPS

Kev From fnsweet.com will be rounding up a group in San Jose at the Blossom Hill/HWY-85 Park and ride early at 7:45am Friday morning to cruise over to I-5 via Hwy 152 to meet the MAA convoy. Will hook up with convoy at the rest-stop fifteen miles south of the HWY 152/I-5 junction on I-5 at 9:45. Departs at 9:55

http://www.fnsweet.com/forums/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=6507

[ April 18, 2003, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: shaymart ]

--------------------

ray95
¯
Member # 752

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for ray95  Ford pictures for ray95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah this is definitely going to be fun!!! [Big Grin] [dance]
Posts: 895 | From: The Bay Area | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LAST302:
I have shown my car at the Knotts show for the last 5 years and attended even longer. This year they sent back my entry form even before the date that the forms were due. So basically I got my check back with a note that said try next year, we are full. I would like to tell them to fuck themselves but I love the show and have family coming from back east. So I need help. If any of you have registered your car for late model mustang category and got your entry but cannot attend please let me know. I will buy it from you. Thanks- Scott last302@aol.com

That sucks! Everytime I have gone, there was plenty of room for more Stangs. WTF?? [Confused] Have you thought about going down anyway and trying, I doubt they would send you away? [BS flag] All bad... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
shaymart
¯
Member # 2007

They are sold aout and full unfortunately. Their site said they would sell out and that you had to register early. The new waterpark they built cut the parking in half.

I have been in contact with the council and they WILL NOT be taking entries at the gate. [Frown]

--------------------

shaymart
¯
Member # 2007

We're up to 43 cars. We are taking registration on our site up to 10:00pm on Thursday night.

http://www.mustangsacrossamerica.com

Sam

--------------------

shaymart
¯
Member # 2007

Full coverage of DRIVE and SHOW

http://www.mustangsacrossamerica.com/st-knt03.htm

--------------------

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great pics Sam. Any pic's of the show?

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
shaymart
¯
Member # 2007

Yeah, I have lots of show pics - will be added tonight. I got in at mid-night last night.

--------------------

QWKBTCH
¯
Member # 782

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for QWKBTCH  Ford pictures for QWKBTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Midnight... I wish! We didnt get back till 7 this morning.... We have lots of pictures too that will be downloaded tonight.

--------------------
Autumn (a.k.a. QWKBTCH)
I might be a chick but I don't drive like one!

Posts: 487 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com