Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Big Sur Cruise this Saturday!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Big Sur Cruise this Saturday!!
LaserStang
¯
Member # 353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaserStang  Ford pictures for LaserStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Ya'll!!!

The Monterey Mustang Club is having our monthly meeting on October 5th - Saturday. The meet starts at 11:00am, and is in the Target shopping center right off Hwy 1.

Approximately 12:00noon we will leave for a cruise down through Cannery Row, 'Lover's Point', and then down to Big Sur. The drive down is BEAUTIFUL, and extremely fun! Make sure you bring your camera!! We already have quite a few people from Livermore/San Jose/Fremont coming with us...

Once in Big Sur we will stop for lunch at the River Inn. Those of you who wish to continue on driving, there's LOTS more twisties to explore further south. [Big Grin] And if you wanna make a really long day out of it, Hearst Castle is down a little further in San Simeon... Well worth checking out if you haven't before!

CLICK HERE for directions to our meeting place. Feel free to also email me if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!!
It's an awesome cruise, I promise you won't be disappointed! [Smile]

~Brian

P.S. You can also find more information on our Message Board

--------------------
Laser Red 2000 Mustang GT
http://www.montereymustangs.com

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com