Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Thank you to everyone that came out on saturday

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Thank you to everyone that came out on saturday
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I appreicate everybody that took the time to come to our meet. It was a huge succuess. The reason why I put these on is because of you guys that comne out.
Sorry for all the rock chips that people got. I did not expect that.

There should be a pizza GTG next month, probably OCT 20th in San Jose.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for putting the cruise together. And thank your brother for the ride.

I like the idea of a meet on Sunday for a change. I'll be there on the 20th.

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thank you for everything and thanks for coming over when i hit the cadillac. i didnt think she was even gonna call about it but with my fucking luck she calls 2 days later and says shes gonna go get a quote on it because i put a hole and scratch in the chrome. woopedy doo for me, there goes all my money.
99Flyer
¯
Member # 1528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99Flyer  Ford pictures for 99Flyer  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for having us it really was a blast! [patriot]

--------------------
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
1971 Camaro 350 SC
1977 GMC Kingsley Class A

Posts: 415 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry we couldnt make it brian, the car was so close.......a few more hours and we couldve cruised with ya guys, well next time man........

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jayl:
sorry we couldnt make it brian, the car was so close.......a few more hours and we couldve cruised with ya guys, well next time man........

How did ALLSTOCK do? Is she holding up well. We will have another one on OCT 20th [Big Grin]

[ September 30, 2002, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: TRY2PAZ ]

--------------------

2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn, cant make it out on the 20th, you guys have fun though! [patriot]
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks Brian! The show was huge this year!!

--------------------
2000 GT
couple bolt ons

Check out the website: peep it

Posts: 2952 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BRAVO!! Thanks for hosting the event for us, the cruise was great [Big Grin] I hope we can do that route again next year!!

--------------------
"Fuck the game cuz the game keeps fucking me"
Barely Legal - Fast Cars & Cool Trucks.

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

Posts: 375 | From: Sacramento, CA //Sunrise Area\\ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR. STALLION  Ford pictures for MR. STALLION  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, thanks again Brian, Matt, & Sawson for the cool ass meet and cruise. It helps out alot to meet the people behind the screen names. Most of the people I meet are nothing what I expect in person. Yes, Oct. 20 will lbe fine for the next one. It will be in San Jose at Stuft Pizza. I will put up all the details and directions tomorrow for everyone. The parkin lot is huge, and is completely empty on sundays. Should be great.

--------------------
Jason McCallum
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown

Posts: 1799 | From: SJ/Campbell, CA USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i had a blast...definetly worth going to every year. thanks again,

Andy

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah it was definatly fun seeing everyone again even tholugh we had to leave early cause i was up there doing some family stuff...see ya at the next one

--------------------
Just a Punk Ass small Block :)

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ALLSTOK is running cool now.........just had some head gasket issues at first........the dyno tune is for a week or so from now..........see ya at the next show

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
aww the 20th? i am getting knee surgery on the 18th! The cobra would be ready to roll too damn!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

98cobraGUY68
¯
Member # 1505

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98cobraGUY68  Ford pictures for 98cobraGUY68  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a local meet in san jose...good idea...but i might not be able to make it cuz i work sun2-30-11pm.......ill try to represent san jo the best with everyone else here but no promisses....thanks agian BRIAN for putting the meet together, enjoyed it all cept the chip...to scared to see how bad it is so its been in the garage since the cruse...im gonna do a detail on it fri........ OHHHH, HOW TALL R U BRIAN?
Posts: 431 | From: San Jose,CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

brian is like 7 ft tall dude.......haha

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

quote:
Originally posted by jayl:
brian is like 7 ft tall dude.......haha

\
Close, I'm 6'6 about 225

--------------------

LaserStang
¯
Member # 353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaserStang  Ford pictures for LaserStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
I'm 6'6 about 225

Wow, so am I!!

Oh wait, but I'm 5'6"... [Big Grin] hahahah!

You're lookin hella buffed out too Bri - very sexy! [Wink]

~Brian

--------------------
Laser Red 2000 Mustang GT
http://www.montereymustangs.com

04 Mystic
¯
Member # 220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 Mystic  Ford pictures for 04 Mystic    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry Brian I wish that I could have made the GTG but my tranny is in a bad way.
I hope to have it fixed by the next one. I try to support the sight as much as a can.
I hear you did another great job with it. It is one of my favorite runs, I hated on being able to make it. [Mad]

Jim

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

quote:
Originally posted by 4ADG952:
Sorry Brian I wish that I could have made the GTG but my tranny is in a bad way.
I hope to have it fixed by the next one. I try to support the sight as much as a can.
I hear you did another great job with it. It is one of my favorite runs, I hated on being able to make it. [Mad]

Jim

Its all good.
Looks like OCT 20th we will be in san jose.

--------------------

Lupua
¯
Member # 974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lupua  Ford pictures for Lupua  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for setting up the cruise! This was a good one no accidents or no one got lost!! Great cruise!! Maybe next time i will have my stang!! [burnout]

--------------------
A successful woman marries a man that makes more money than she can spend!!!
"If it isnt easy being princess, you arent doing it right!!"
01 black Chevy S-10
intake, throttle body spacer, muffler for now, savin for a new motor!!! need for speed
AIM:lupua82
See my truck on www.thesiccrew.com

griffined
¯
Member # 1330

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for griffined  Ford pictures for griffined  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Saturday was cool. I saw lots of nice cars. 1 had a PS2 in the trunk!

Hopefully my 03 Cobra Vert will be here before the 20th, and I can drive that to the next meeting.

Posts: 207 | From: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: May 2002  |  :
BIGJUNE
¯
Member # 1716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGJUNE  Ford pictures for BIGJUNE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea it was fun even though i was late. well be seeing u guy on the 20th thanx [patriot]
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Lupua:
Thanks for setting up the cruise! This was a good one no accidents or no one got lost!! Great cruise!! Maybe next time i will have my stang!! [burnout]

Well not exactly . . .the back half of the group kinda got seperated and lost
[Smile]

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had a great time on teh cruise the only bad part of it was both of my fog lites got busted from rocks.

I hope you all have fun on the 20th I wont be able to make it out there.

--------------------
Support our troops!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com