Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » any of the girls going to the cruise on saturday...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: any of the girls going to the cruise on saturday...
SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey im kind of in a delima here...im flying up north for the cruise this weekend...but sad to say, me and matt have goine out seperate ways. I'll be at my aunts house in Lafayette, so I was wondering if I could cruise out to Dublin with someone for the day. I could get a ride to meet up with anyone that would go out of their way for this, and Lunch or whatever would totally be on me. e mail me, reply on here, or call me if you can help me out. Thanks chicas!!!
Slow98Snake@loadmail.com
home - 562-402-4427
work - 714-739-4885 x 272

--------------------
Just a Punk Ass small Block :)

WYLD VRT
¯
Member # 526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WYLD VRT  Ford pictures for WYLD VRT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya know I've got room in my car for ya if ya need it... Haven't hit one of these up in awhile so I think I'm going... you're also more than welcome to crash at my place if you don't want to head all the way down from Lafayette... just lemme know chicky [Smile]
Posts: 480 | From: San Luis Obispo, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Christina,
Mustangcutie and i will pick you up if you need a ride. The Jeep is cramp (kinda) in the backseat and my friends complain its not comfortable. i might drive the truck out to layette and then come home and get the jeep but your more than welcome. Our Supercharger isn't on our 98 at the moment cause we're doing headers but thats why i am not taken it.
Cobra-Jeep

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

98cobraGUY68
¯
Member # 1505

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 98cobraGUY68  Ford pictures for 98cobraGUY68  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
where u fly to and when...i work for southwest.., i might be able to help u out....BRIAN email me reddawgmid13s@aol.com
Posts: 431 | From: San Jose,CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
nitrousracing
¯
Member # 1346

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrousracing  Ford pictures for nitrousracing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
98cobraguy. You wouldnt be able to help me out with a little plain ride would ya? =) THANKS

Scott

--------------------
1999 BMW 323is

svt fan
¯
Member # 959

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for svt fan  Ford pictures for svt fan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats nice to see some Stangs up there! I recall hardly seeing any of them when I lived in Lafayette a couple of years ago while going to school.
Posts: 59 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
svt fan
¯
Member # 959

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt fan  Ford pictures for svt fan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Actually, I lived on Acalanes Rd. I went to Saint Mary's graduated in 2000.
Posts: 59 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
LaserStang
¯
Member # 353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaserStang  Ford pictures for LaserStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OMG - you mean after all this year, I'm *finally* going to get to meet you? Cool! [Wink] hahah! Hey, I'm flying solo to the meet - let me know if you still need a ride. Hit me up on my cell: XXX-XXX-XXXX and let me know (call to just say "Hi!", too!). Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow! [Big Grin] Talk to ya then...

~Brian

[ December 14, 2005, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: LaserStang ]

--------------------
Laser Red 2000 Mustang GT
http://www.montereymustangs.com

SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey everyone...Thanks for being so sweet...me and matt worked things out. we are at my aunts house, we got here this morning...were trying to find some races to go to tonite...if anyone knows of any give us a call 562-400-9992

--------------------
Just a Punk Ass small Block :)

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok see you tomorrow.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com