Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Question about a car at the Saleen show...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Question about a car at the Saleen show...
Rev Happy
¯
Member # 661

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for Rev Happy  Ford pictures for Rev Happy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does anyone have pics or know any information about a Yellow 98 Cobra coupe that was there... Who's car was this...

-Had a Vortech with polished everything under the hood
-Yellow cage
-S281 type spoiler (with more of a lip)
-and some clean ass rims that I don't think I have seen before...idiots at mustangworld didn't take any straight shots of the rim...

its on page 3 of their pics from the show..
Hopefully this works...
 -

and another...

-

these are the only two decent pics they have of it...I want those rims!...anyone have any info on them...? Thanks... [worship]

--------------------
96 Cobra

Posts: 182 | From: Southern California | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MRBiggs  Ford pictures for MRBiggs  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rev Happy:
Does anyone have pics or know any information about a Yellow 98 Cobra coupe that was there... Who's car was this...

-Had a Vortech with polished everything under the hood
-Yellow cage
-S281 type spoiler (with more of a lip)
-and some clean ass rims that I don't think I have seen before...idiots at mustangworld didn't take any straight shots of the rim...

its on page 3 of their pics from the show..
Hopefully this works...
 -

and another...

-

these are the only two decent pics they have of it...I want those rims!...anyone have any info on them...? Thanks... [worship]

A friend of mine got a couple shots a little closer up but none were straight on because the way it was parked you wouldn't be able to see much. I don't know the guy but I rapped with him for a minute about the wing on his car.
Its not an S281, Its the Saleen T-1 wing (the one that sells for 599 bucks :eek ) and I think he had his car tuned at Chicane down here in Torrance. Maybe you can call them and see if they have any info on it.
Pics from Saleen show - SCHP

--------------------
342 stroker, Windsor Sr. heads, Jay cam, TFS track heat

www.socalhorsepower.com

Posts: 300 | From: San Dimas, So. Cali GO LAKERS !! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com