Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Contra Costa College Car Show Oct 19th 2002

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Contra Costa College Car Show Oct 19th 2002
Robert
¯
Member # 250

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for Robert  Ford pictures for Robert  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They actually sent me the invite because I am on the the Fiero list, but it might be a cool thing for our Mustangs.
Robert
btw
I'm out of town that weekend, so I won't be there.... Rats....

here is the message:
Hi Fiero Folk,

Contra Costa College (located in San
Pablo CA (San Francisco Bay Area))is
putting on a car show on Saturday October
19th, 2002. We have commitments from Blackhawk
Auto Museum, Ford is donating one of their TH!NK
cars and a we have a wide range of nifty cars
signed up.

We would love to have a you bring a your Fiero to the show. There is a nominal $10. entry fee,
to wit, 100% of funds raised will go to the
school and of that half will go directly toward
the purchase of tools and equipment for
the Automotive Program.
Jon Rosner
jon@roscotech.com

PDF of flyer

Thanks
Robert

--------------------
'97 Mustang GT vert,

Posts: 54 | From: One gallon East of San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol, the only car i would park in that parking lot is my bucket with no stereo!

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

ls1rider
¯
Member # 1677

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ls1rider  Ford pictures for ls1rider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i go to that school and its not that bad especially if there are a lot of people around.but it might be cool.i live close so i might stop by. [Smile]

--------------------
FAF'n

Posts: 144 | From: pinole,bay area | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
yipnip5.0
¯
Member # 175

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yipnip5.0  Ford pictures for yipnip5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bring a kevlar jacket, and directions to the nearest trauma center.
StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by yipnip5.0:
bring a kevlar jacket, and directions to the nearest trauma center.

LMAO

--------------------
2000 GT
couple bolt ons

Check out the website: peep it

Posts: 2952 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
Robert
¯
Member # 250

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert  Ford pictures for Robert  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I played in a tennis tournament there last year and it wasn't bad. The courts aren't the greatest, but the school grounds looked OK. I did drive my old pickup though: [Big Grin]

Robert

Posts: 54 | From: One gallon East of San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
DementedGT
¯
Member # 1463

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DementedGT  Ford pictures for DementedGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bah.. there's nothing wrong with ccc.. its just the continuation of richmond high.. lmao.. but i went to both so im used 2 the sorrounding.. could be worse.. but its not a bad area.
Posts: 275 | From: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com