Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Koininea Cruisin THIS FRIDAY !!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Koininea Cruisin THIS FRIDAY !!!
98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98ponygal  Ford pictures for 98ponygal  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
K heres whats up for this Friday :

When: Friday Aug 16th
Where: In N Out in Roseville
Time: 9:00 pm
WHO: everyone is invited !!!
Must be there: All of Koininea ; Jack. jimmy, bryan, joel, ray , and conni.

Joel was busy and wanted me to post this for us !!!
So RSVP here !!!!

see ya guys there [dance] [dance] [dance]

--------------------
~* Ashleigh *~
http://community.webshots.com/album/68102500CVFrNy

Posts: 596 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
COBRyan
¯
Member # 1462

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRyan  Ford pictures for COBRyan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Tim you gotta cruise with us too! Anywho I'll be there fo sho. What's up with Joel?

--------------------
Bryan

2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra Coupe

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My class doesn't get out until 10 pm...and starts again sat morning at 7 am. I'll be late...but I'll be there for a while.

Jack

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes] Not to start anything but why does it always have to be presented by Koininea? Why can't it just be "Sunrise cruising" or something.. Not like you guys invented it or own rights to it. hehe.

..And no, I'm not going to post a bunch of hoplah about cruises presented by Barely Legal - it's not my style [Wink]

--------------------
"Fuck the game cuz the game keeps fucking me"
Barely Legal - Fast Cars & Cool Trucks.

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

Posts: 375 | From: Sacramento, CA //Sunrise Area\\ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Bullitt3905
¯
Member # 905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bullitt3905  Ford pictures for Bullitt3905    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not starting any shit either but i agree with homegirl. i don't remember koininea starting it, so how did Koininea become synonymous with sunrise cruising?

just say sunrise cruise cuz people think it's a club related cruise. just my two cents, not trying to ruffle any feathers.

--------------------
2001 Mustang Bullitt #3905
SR springs, koni orange, steeda sts, magnaflows, 18" Bullitt wheels, grille delete, chin spoiler, 03 cf hood, JLT sri

Posts: 1067 | From: citrus heights, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
86 GT

Posts: 4882 | From: eldorado hills | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
COBRyan
¯
Member # 1462

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRyan  Ford pictures for COBRyan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What the fuck are you guys talking about? We never said we invented the cruise!! Koininea is our club and its our way of getting our club members attention. I wouldn't expect you guys to post your cruisin events on here anyways. You belong to barely legal and have your own forums to display that info. Anyone is welcome to cruise with us but we always put KOININEA as the title because the members have to be there. It is just mandatory. You have your style of doing things and we have ours. You dont like it,,, well thats just too bad.

[ August 14, 2002, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: COBRyan ]

--------------------
Bryan

2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra Coupe

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Look, the post doesn't say presented by Koininea....does it? Um, no. But that doesn't even matter.....if you look, it says, our club is getting together and having a cruise. As for inviting people, we are saying to come up to IN AND OUT (not sunrise to cruise) and kick it with us because we want hella people to hang with us....funny, I seem to remember people being all butt hurt about us being sooooo exclusive and not inviting people..... [Roll Eyes] ....AT ANY RATE....who cares....we are going out friday, everyone in Koininea is informed, and everyone else is invited to come have some grub and kick it with us if they want to....that's all. SO let me ask this:

Where is the harm here? [Razz]

--------------------

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ooooooooooooooohhhhhh!!! [Eek!]

you go boyeeeee!

...holla

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

ray95
¯
Member # 752

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for ray95  Ford pictures for ray95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hmmmm...let's go over this post:

quote:
Originally posted by 98ponygal:
K heres whats up for this Friday :

When: Friday Aug 16th
Where: In N Out in Roseville
Time: 9:00 pm
WHO: everyone is invited!!!
Must be there: All of Koininea ; Jack. jimmy, bryan, joel, ray , and conni.

Joel was busy and wanted me to post this for us !!!
So RSVP here !!!!

see ya guys there [dance] [dance] [dance]

Title - "Koininea Cruisin THIS FRIDAY" - Koininea is Cruising this Friday.

When: Friday Aug 16th - this is the date when were getting together.

Where: In N Out in Roseville - this is the place we're getting together.

Time: 9:00 pm - this is the time we're getting together.

WHO: everyone is invited!!! - an invite to all people if they would like to get together, maybe eat, cruise, converse,...basically have fun.

Must be there: All of Koininea ; Jack. jimmy, bryan, joel, ray , and conni. - Members that need to be there.

Joel was busy and wanted me to post this for us !!! - self explanatory

So RSVP here !!!! - post here if you can make it and would like to come. This way we know who is coming and who to wait for if/when we leave.

see ya guys there [dance] [dance] :dance – see ya (the people who will be able to make it) there. dancing stick figures showing that we’re going to have fun..

Not in the entire post does it say presented by Koininea or that it's a club thing, just members that need to be there. Everyone is invited to join in and have fun. Like stated before by Jack and Bryan....the more people the better. Is shit started or feathers ruffled....no. We leave the shit behind us (the bow-tie competition [Eek!] .....j/k) and Mustangs don't have feathers! [Big Grin]

Any questions?

Posts: 895 | From: The Bay Area | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going there......... Jack, bring your camera. [Big Grin] [patriot]
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
black_stang
¯
Member # 1669

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for black_stang  Ford pictures for black_stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey.. im down. even though nobody really knows who i am, but i'll be there.
Posts: 15 | From: Rocklin, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Corolla S man
¯
Member # 1650

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corolla S man  Ford pictures for Corolla S man    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be there too! I am looking forward to meeting the Koinenia group. I am from Rocklin by the way with a 99 GT..... See you all Friday night.
Posts: 85 | From: Rocklin, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98ponygal  Ford pictures for 98ponygal  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good Im glad most of u are coming....

ALice, never said Koininea was hosting it.....just titled it Koininea Cruisin so the group would check the post. But damn everything we do gets everyone uptight......

"IN N OUT" get together.... koininea will be there ! all are welcome!

There ya go thats better.....not much different from what i first said though.
If u dont like the post , dont come out. But ALL are welcome see ya'll there [patriot]

Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh dear god, thank you for putting me in my place - what would I do with out you guys?? Like I said I wasn't trying to start anything - just wanted to know why every freaking weekend Koininea hosts the cruising, thats all.. Not hating, was just wondering. But like I said, thank you all for putting me back in my place, I like it here - in my happy little place.

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Fuck the game cuz the game keeps fucking me"
Barely Legal - Fast Cars & Cool Trucks.

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

Posts: 375 | From: Sacramento, CA //Sunrise Area\\ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

It's not li that alice....anyway..again we don't host it.nobody does......well citrus hieghts pd does sometimes....damnit [Razz] ! Anyway, not sure why it matters, nobody is trying to put anyone in any place....but oh well.....Peace

--------------------

ray95
¯
Member # 752

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for ray95  Ford pictures for ray95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You're welcome.
Posts: 895 | From: The Bay Area | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Tim
¯
Member # 1467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tim  Ford pictures for Tim    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bryan, you are the man! I guess I'll try to cruise Friday. I might cruise with my friend in his Dodge though. We'll see

--------------------
'90_5.0_Guy18

Posts: 100 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
mike22ca
¯
Member # 1675

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike22ca  Ford pictures for mike22ca    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's up....I'm down for sure...I'm a newbie to you guys though. Where is the In & Out in Roseville at? I'll be there. I have a crystal white V6 Vert w/ clear altezzas. Just so you all can recognize me! As a recommendation,we should cruise Downtown and Old Sac!

Mike

Posts: 303 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Silver94GT:
Oh dear god, thank you for putting me in my place - what would I do with out you guys?? Like I said I wasn't trying to start anything - just wanted to know why every freaking weekend Koininea hosts the cruising, thats all.. Not hating, was just wondering. But like I said, thank you all for putting me back in my place, I like it here - in my happy little place.

[Roll Eyes]

god you suck [BS flag]

[ August 14, 2002, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: cobraman_1994 ]

Posts: 4882 | From: eldorado hills | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
check my sig [Big Grin]
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

nice sig clark !!! Hey im of course gonna have my camera...so get ur rides all spiffy clean...LOL. See you all there!
ash

--------------------
~* Ashleigh *~

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
geeeez.I must not be reading carefully.

I just assumed that this group planned on cruising out to sunrise together and all were welcome to join. I took it as only a friendly announcement. [Confused]

For me-I've only been to Sunrise a couple of times and after the last encounter with the law me thinks it would be wise to just stay away for a while. Nothing serious-just want to avoid any hassles
[Frown]

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

Yup u read right.... it was a friendly announcement...all are welcome! [Wink] [Big Grin] [Smile] [Cool]

--------------------
~* Ashleigh *~

Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Clark:
I'm going there......... Jack, bring your camera. [Big Grin] [patriot]

it's within your 20 mile range? [Razz]

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
Black, 5-speed, silver stripes
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!
EAD: 1 Dec 04

Posts: 845 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com