Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Cruisin in Sac area (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cruisin in Sac area
black_stang
¯
Member # 1669

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for black_stang  Ford pictures for black_stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey im a new member here and i was just wondering where all of the sacramento area stangs cruise and/or race at. If you all meet up somewhere than i would definetly be interested in meeting up with you. Please let me know. Thanks.
Posts: 15 | From: Rocklin, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome to the site first of all. My name is Jack, but I'm known as Ho. Lol, anyway, I live in Roseville. There are a whole shit load of people on here from the sacramento area that get together all the time. Our normal meeting spot is at In and Out in Roseville at 9pm on Friday nights. We always end up making plans for sat as well. We are a club called Koininea so if you start seeing posts saying something about Koininea, check it out, it's usually a sac get together. Again, welcome to the site.

Jack

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And if you do choose to meet there. Park the right way!!!
Joel will give you all hell if you don't!

[Smile] [Razz]

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
black_stang
¯
Member # 1669

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for black_stang  Ford pictures for black_stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks. ive heard good things about this site so i thought i should join. You all meet up at in and out...the one over by sunsplash? And is this the norm for every weekend? Cause i am very interested in meeting some new people and being able to go cruise with you all.
StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by black_stang:
thanks. ive heard good things about this site so i thought i should join. You all meet up at in and out...the one over by sunsplash? And is this the norm for every weekend? Cause i am very interested in meeting some new people and being able to go cruise with you all.

Are you a cop?

--------------------
2000 GT
couple bolt ons

Check out the website: peep it

Posts: 2952 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
COBRyan
¯
Member # 1462

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRyan  Ford pictures for COBRyan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya the one by sunsplash. The more the better! Friday night we had a pretty fat crew of stangs rollin together. We were definitely turnin heads thats for sure. Keep watchin in the cruise and general talk section for posts on what we will be doing friday night. I imagine we'll cruise again. Hey jack can you post a pic of all our stangs?

--------------------
Bryan

2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra Coupe

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by StoplightWarrior:
quote:

Are you a cop?
Well if he is, then I guess me and him will get along JUST fine. Who cares....we'll sort em out as they show up. And if it's roseville pd...I'll already know him.

Ho

[ August 11, 2002, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: the50ho ]

--------------------

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

I will get a pic up in a day or so....just need to edit them into a picture from the video.....Anyway, blackstang...the yellow cobra (cobryan) is fake....it's a v6 with focus rims.... [Razz]

--------------------

StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by the50ho:
quote:
Originally posted by StoplightWarrior:
quote:

Are you a cop?
Well if he is, then I guess me and him will get along JUST fine. Who cares....we'll sort em out as they show up.

Ho

Don't trip jack, I was just playing..it dont matter, i was just giving the newbie a hard time. [Razz]

And black stang, welcome to 98cobra, you'll enjoy your stay

--------------------
2000 GT
couple bolt ons

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Oh no sweat....so was I, everything about the cop part...I will know.

Jack

--------------------

StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

quote:
Oh no sweat....so was I, everything about the cop part...I will know.

Jack

Just be careful...dude shows up in a crown vic and is wearing a badge...dont let him cruise with you. [Wink]

--------------------
2000 GT
couple bolt ons

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Yeah no shit huh! [Big Grin] Lmfao..."hey guys, my name is officer...I mean, um.........doug....this is my crown vic....I mean 5.0 mustang" Hahahah....well anyway, anyone who REALLY knows me, knows how I know if it's roseville pd or not... [Wink]

Ho

--------------------

98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98ponygal  Ford pictures for 98ponygal  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
welcome to the boards....definatly come hang with Koininea....we're the funnest group around ! iM ASH by the way [Wink]
Posts: 596 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
black_stang
¯
Member # 1669

thanks a lot guys. Are all of you goin out saturday night too? I might not be here friday night but i am interested in goin out with all of you if you go saturday also. Let me know.

By the way im not a cop. Some of you have probably seen my car before. Its just stock looking 89 GT, nothin to special.

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Black 89 huh? You have blue lights huh? No tint either right? If that's you I think I'v messed with you on my bike! Hahahaha....

Jack

--------------------

COBRyan
¯
Member # 1462

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRyan  Ford pictures for COBRyan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I will get a pic up in a day or so....just need to edit them into a picture from the video.....Anyway, blackstang...the yellow cobra (cobryan) is fake....it's a v6 with focus rims.... [Razz]

Ya I'm thinkin of droppin in a 302 real soon. But first I got an excellent deal on some VW Rims I'm gonna snag. I love blowin by Geo metros and unsuspecting Kia's. I come blowin by 'em in my V6 and give a good rev and they get smoked by at least a car length. I seem to be having a problem with my serpentine belt though cuz it sounds like there is a cat stuck in the belt whenever I give it some gas. I also unbolted my exhaust from the manifold so my car sounds like a V8. It scares the shit out of fools on street bikes and convertible cobras. They don't even look at me when I snap the throttle. I also got a nitrous purge kit so I can purge on fools who think their shit is hot. I don't have the kit hooked up to my engine, but boy did it scare the shit out of this red viper that sounded like a street bike the other night. I purged him a few times and he gave me the thumbs up about my sick rims and then he turned off. Nitrous is getting expensive though so Im thinking about getting some wheelie bars so people think I run 9's. [patriot]

[ August 11, 2002, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: COBRyan ]

--------------------
Bryan

2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra Coupe

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

LMFAO!!!!!!!! THAT TAKES THE FUNNIEST SHIT ON THE BOARD AWARD!!!! Oh my fucking god Bryan.....LOL.....AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH [Big Grin] [worship] That seriously put me in tears....dude.....hahaha.........oh my god......oh man.....whew....ok....catching my breath.....

Ok, I'm....better now.......Man, I know...that guy with the viper looked scared when he saw the beastly v6! Seriously nitrous does empty the wallet! As for that belt...I'll check it out for you, that may be killing the 1-2 hp you need to beat those new Neon R/T's!!! Well get it fixed dude......that body kit is just too damn intimidating! Sweet! Well, glad you decided to upgrade to the v-dub rims, now it's time to get some more hp from the vw rims! Peace!

Ho

Hit me up on AIM bryan.....THE50HO

--------------------

black_stang
¯
Member # 1669

i have semi-blue headlights and i do have my windows tinted. I also have exaust if that counts for anything. I might have messed around with you cause a lot of bikes try and mess around with me.

And you are meeting up for sure friday night at 9?

black_stang
¯
Member # 1669

yep..its a black 89 GT. my headlights are semi-blue, but a little more on the white side. My windows are tinted though. I might have messed around with your bike but i cant remember.

By the way im not a cop. Im goin to be a senior at rocklin high school. And my name is Matt by the way.

black_stang
¯
Member # 1669

sorry about that. my bad.
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Man, I know...that guy with the viper looked scared when he saw the beastly v6! Seriously nitrous does empty the wallet!

Is this why COBRyan was asking me how much hp vipers are NA? The red viper is similar to mine in mods wo the nitrous. The owner is supposed to be a good driver 11.89 stock so probably 11.6 or so with the mods if he hooks. I was teasing him about running and goaded him into running an F body w/ nitrous. The F body guy got a ride in the viper and decided he probably couldn't take him. So they didn't run.
But ya never know . . .

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Yeah I think I followed you taylor road one day about two months back. Yellow cbr....anyway, we should be up there at 9, I will be there as long as my class gets out in time.

Ho

--------------------

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yeah I think I followed you taylor road one day about two months back. Yellow cbr....anyway, we should be up there at 9, I will be there as long as my class gets out in time.

Ho

Jack, is that the guy you thought was me???
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
black_stang
¯
Member # 1669

alright i should be there up at 9. Is there a specific person that i should look for when i get there. Maybe you the50ho.
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Clark, yeah that's the guy. I'm supirsed you remember that!

As for looking for somebody....just go ahead and find me. I'll be on a 2002 yellow cbr. I'll be wearing some dark jeans probably, and a yellow joe rocket motorcycle jacket....and most likely carying my helmet if I'm not near the bike. We will all be there 9:30 at the very latest, so if you don't see us right at 9 sharp, stay there....we WILL be there.

Jack

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com