Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Who's Bored in Fremont?!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Who's Bored in Fremont?!
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All this sactown shit with cruises and shit, that's kinda far...

I say we go cruisin in fremont, just a bunch of guys with coo rides meet up and go cruise around the town. Actually fremonts boring any idea on what we can do? I think that'd be cool to meet new poeple and hopefully get some advice on for my car too. any takers??

we can hit up a side show and go high siden' down fremont blvd! and then go for ice cream later hahaha...

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Kalibabe46
¯
Member # 1259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalibabe46  Ford pictures for Kalibabe46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey, come out to san jo and kick it with us girls, and we can cruise around , bring yur boys, san ho is always poppin

--------------------
www.barelylegalminis.com
~*~ im searchin for mr. right, but until then, ill be havin my fun with mr wrong!~*~
~i did a burn out the other day and i think ummm i think the paint is coming off my tires, anyone got any nail polish?~
~theres uhhh this really umm loud noise in the back of my car, i think the cap fell of my exaust, if im not mistaken, i think it could be uhhh master flos?~
~its like throwin a hot dog down a hall way!~
~uhh i think i have 4 10s wait on second thought i think they are 4 15s (they are better) ~
~ive done worse for money~
~wanna flower~
~yur not a whore, yur a WHER, a whore in training~
"She has the type of ass you can bounce a midget off!"
"look, its got a cobra logo ..."
"....shes so hurt, she makes blind kids cry"

Posts: 548 | From: concord, ca | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Milesblown03
¯
Member # 27

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milesblown03  Ford pictures for Milesblown03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man,i am DAMN bored. Drove from livermore to see my bro, and he aint even here... now i gotta find something else to do..

--------------------
99 honda 996 superhawk...
03 cobra:422rwhp,399rwtq (before pulley)
New best,12.07@119.9(!!)mph on nittos (cant drive to save my life!)

Posts: 1002 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
Kalibabe46
¯
Member # 1259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalibabe46  Ford pictures for Kalibabe46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well come out here and pick us girls up, im carless tonite, and so's my girl, her car is not out of the shop until monday, and mines in concord [Frown]

--------------------
www.barelylegalminis.com
~*~ im searchin for mr. right, but until then, ill be havin my fun with mr wrong!~*~
~i did a burn out the other day and i think ummm i think the paint is coming off my tires, anyone got any nail polish?~
~theres uhhh this really umm loud noise in the back of my car, i think the cap fell of my exaust, if im not mistaken, i think it could be uhhh master flos?~
~its like throwin a hot dog down a hall way!~
~uhh i think i have 4 10s wait on second thought i think they are 4 15s (they are better) ~
~ive done worse for money~
~wanna flower~
~yur not a whore, yur a WHER, a whore in training~
"She has the type of ass you can bounce a midget off!"
"look, its got a cobra logo ..."
"....shes so hurt, she makes blind kids cry"

Posts: 548 | From: concord, ca | Registered: May 2002  |  :
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fremont? where's that? the projects?

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

JR
¯
Member # 1057

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JR  Ford pictures for JR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is not a bad idea....HAyward is all boring too.!!! well come out here and pick us girls up,

not a bad idea, but San Jo is always packed, it's tite but too many cops around. But say what up for this weekend..who knows maybe I'll end up at San Jo

--------------------
2000 GT VERT! 17x9 Cobra R's,Bassani X-pipe w/cats

notsue
¯
Member # 557

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for notsue  Ford pictures for notsue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JR:
but San Jo is always packed, it's tite but too many cops around.

I loooove the cops in SJ, if they even bother to pull me over its to ask me questions about my car... ask if its my boyfriends and how I like it and such. And then they end the note with 'just try to slow down a bit, k?'
They are so friendly and fun I look forward to more experiences with them. [Smile] I'm not sick, just pregnant. [Smile]

--------------------
-Suzanne

Posts: 616 | From: Fort Riley | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com