Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Sac crew: downtown cruise

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Sac crew: downtown cruise
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not going to name names.....but last night was [BS flag] because of a couple of you. On the other hand I do want to thank you for pissing us off last nght (you know who you are). If you got lost or broke down or something.....we would have all stoped and waited for you. Thanks for making it clear who is, and isn't a part of this crew.

Other than that....I had a great time with you guys last night.

Jack

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Something came up, and I want to talk to each one of you. I'm having some real problems in my mind right now. IM me if you read this and we'll talk.

Jack

--------------------

98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98ponygal  Ford pictures for 98ponygal  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill IM u

--------------------
~* Ashleigh *~
http://community.webshots.com/album/68102500CVFrNy

Posts: 596 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
VNMKING
¯
Member # 480

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VNMKING  Ford pictures for VNMKING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jack you have problems....what are you talking about??? I was there and didn't see any problems. Granted i wasn't with the crew the hole night considering I had to leave but WTF! People do get stopped a t red lights when your down town with one lane to work with and there's cross traffic everywhere. What's your deal, fill me in.

--------------------
65’ Coupe
94’ Cobra
"VNMKING"

Posts: 1000 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

no no no....it wasn't that at all...people started popping off after yall left. It's not just me who got upset......damn [Roll Eyes] ...honestly we were all pissed as shit that night....most of it got worked out and we are better now. I was kinda talking for the whole crew, we had a discussion that night and figured out some things about a few people that we don't want around. Hey by the way...I haven't had a chance to talk to ya since, but thanks for coming out, it was cool to have you there bro. Hows the back? Anyway, we need to kick it bro, so hit a nizzle up. [Cool] Hahahaha

Jack

--------------------

SVT Team
¯
Member # 1303

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for SVT Team  Ford pictures for SVT Team    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
4th of July Weekend and a hassle with downtown??
Who woulda thunk.I don't know what happened and would like to know. I mean..... jeese every moron came outa the woodwork that weekend. I was planning on heading out but just decided that staying home was beter idea. I also heard that they were upping the cops due to a Harley bike thing. remember- it sucks but cruising is illegal and you will get popped eventually-especially downtown. I think it sucks hard. My 2 cents.

kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That whole weekend was just bad for me!! I hope you understand that Jack! I think that you know most of the reasons why too. Well If you got any problems with me than IM me and let me know! I left early that night for several different reasons! 1.) because I had to meet up with Conni. 2.) cause I was tired and I had to get up early for the next day that just so happened to be my Birthday. 3.) cause no one even told me that we were going downtown that night... I was just following and I asumed that we were going to cruise sunrise. I think that was just a comunication problem. [Confused]

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Posts: 407 | From: Sacramento, Ca. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
99convcobra
¯
Member # 1339

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99convcobra  Ford pictures for 99convcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok I have tried to stay quiet, but dam
Todd, thanks for your two cents, but this does not consern you
Kat, i know your blond, but come on i announced three times that we were cruzing downtown to watch fireworks and take a picture, so that excuse was [BS flag] and like i said again,
I am not mad, it was a good thing, I saw who was really "all about the crew" and who were posser punk ass bitches, that just wanted to be a part, and i am calling everybody out...
If you dont agree and want to send excuses you can but if you want respect call me or jack and explane yourselves or just be quiet and let us assume your an idiot.. Thanks Joel

--------------------
99 convertable cobra #867
SOLD 09/01/02
13.702 1/4 mile time
33.010 Autocross time
1 Tranny Smoked
3 tickets
And Counting

NEW COLLEGE CAR
98 V6,
First word "Dam this thing is slow"
11lbs Procharger in October

Posts: 475 | From: Redding at college | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 99convcobra:
and like i said again,
I am not mad, it was a good thing, I saw who was really "all about the crew" and who were posser punk ass bitches, that just wanted to be a part, and i am calling everybody out...

So name names than... I'm just wondering.. [Wink]

Joel, I sent you a PM with a good deal on a new convertable boot for your car.

--------------------
"Fuck the game cuz the game keeps fucking me"
Barely Legal - Fast Cars & Cool Trucks.

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

Posts: 375 | From: Sacramento, CA //Sunrise Area\\ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
99convcobra
¯
Member # 1339

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99convcobra  Ford pictures for 99convcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont want to name names because if the people that did this might have an explanation, and until i hear from them, i will give them the benifit of the doubt...
Alice read your pms

--------------------
SOLD 09/01/02
13.702 1/4 mile time
33.010 Autocross time
1 Tranny Smoked
3 tickets
And Counting

NEW COLLEGE CAR
98 V6,

kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
# please!!!!! I have Jacks # but I want to talk to you, joal.

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Posts: 407 | From: Sacramento, Ca. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, sounds like you guys are off to a good pace???? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
99convcobra
¯
Member # 1339

1sicgt, dont do it dude, you dont want to open another whole mess, do you? I am sure that sic never had any problems, ???? Thanks for your consern, but please mind your own THANKS Joel

--------------------
SOLD 09/01/02
13.702 1/4 mile time
33.010 Autocross time
1 Tranny Smoked
3 tickets
And Counting

NEW COLLEGE CAR
98 V6,

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am not trying to start anything with you or your group. Damn, you are a little edgy don't you think!! Maybe you should set back a bit, it is a public board, and I made a little wise crack, it's a shame you can't take it like one. [Eek!] [Eek!] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [patriot]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

99convcobra
¯
Member # 1339

check your pm's im not bringing drama to the boards

--------------------
SOLD 09/01/02
13.702 1/4 mile time
33.010 Autocross time
1 Tranny Smoked
3 tickets
And Counting

NEW COLLEGE CAR
98 V6,

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

quote:
Originally posted by 99convcobra:
I am sure that sic never had any problems, ???? Thanks for your consern, but please mind your own

Well, to be honest no. See our group started off as friends who wanted to become something more, make us known in the community. So we just kinda formed this club. We have only had one problem, and it ended fairly peacefully. We both know what that was too. And to this day, I still wish that person well, on their own path. Trying to build something from nothing is really hard, it is alot easier when you have something to base it on. For example, we don't have to post on here, "club get-together" or whatever, we all hang out almost everynight anyways. We are basically a family, thats why we have had basically good luck. To me, being an outsider of your club, it looks like you are just trying to make a club, just to have one, with no real foundation, but the love for cars. You will get alot of tenscion, becuase you don't have that long friendships. But this is of course just my interpretation of what it looks like. Not trying to step on anyones toes, just trying to give you a look into what it takes, and what can make or break it. No hard feelings. [Smile]

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

hey 1 sicgt- we are actually off to a good pace...this post got out of hand....I keep trying to stop any problems between us and your crew, and I would expect the same from you being a big part of the sic crew. Let's be mature and keep comments to ourselves like I will with your crew? We are both adults here..let's act like it. I don't want problems on the board, or between our crews...so let's drop it.

As for everything said in this post people....it's handled.....no more on the board. Kat....I got your message and I'll talk to you in a bit.

Jack

--------------------

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

quote:
Originally posted by the50ho:
hey 1 sicgt- we are actually off to a good pace...this post got out of hand....I keep trying to stop any problems between us and your crew, and I would expect the same from you being a big part of the sic crew. Let's be mature and keep comments to ourselves like I will with your crew? We are both adults here..let's act like it. I don't want problems on the board, or between our crews...so let's drop it.
Jack

Jack, did you read the post above??? It says I am offering advise, no bashing you guys. So this comment, like you said was not appropriate. I am an adult, I act like one. When someone gives adivce, maybe you should listen, it can only help. Sorry if you don't understand.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

bro- just read the post above my last one....we all hang out everynight too....but do want some scheduled events to make sure those night are palnned and together. You have no idea where we are coming from....please don't tell me where I am coming from as I would NEVER assume anything about your click, or you personally without hearing it from your mouth.....when you find out our name, you will understand the whole friend thing....we don't recruit....we all were friends before thie whole "club" thing ever came up.

Jack

--------------------

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

mis-communication bro...hit me up on aim....the50ho

Jack

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com