Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Thank You!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Thank You!!
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who helped make the show so enjoyable for all of us who attendend. I had a great time yesterday. From the 150+ mph ride up there [dance] [Wink] , to the wheelies and races, to the tire incident on the freeway, to the hanging out with all my sac peeps, and meeting all of you......It was without question a great day. I know alot of work must have gone into this show and I just wanted to say thank you. Great to finally meet a ton of you guys. Let all get together soon! Peace!

Jack

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98ponygal  Ford pictures for 98ponygal  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jack ur such a nice guy !!! thanks for talking to me last night by the way. and yes the show was fun... but i think next time you should ride down with someone and not take ur bike. you looked pretty pooped on the way home

--------------------
~* Ashleigh *~
http://community.webshots.com/album/68102500CVFrNy

Posts: 596 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
99convcobra
¯
Member # 1339

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 99convcobra  Ford pictures for 99convcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jack, your the man, riding all the way down there, i thought you were going to die!! Loved the show, had a blast, mad that i lost my top cover at 145mph on the way home, oh well , my sac peeps did awesome and glad we could represent the northerns J/K Matt, Gabe, UK, and everybody else, THANKS AGAIN
And one more thing, Strickly Motorsports, Thanks for the shifter,,,, and to everybody else
SEE U NEXT YEAR !!!
[worship] 98cobra.com [worship]

--------------------
99 convertable cobra #867
SOLD 09/01/02
13.702 1/4 mile time
33.010 Autocross time
1 Tranny Smoked
3 tickets
And Counting

NEW COLLEGE CAR
98 V6,
First word "Dam this thing is slow"
11lbs Procharger in October

Posts: 475 | From: Redding at college | Registered: May 2002  |  :
ray95
¯
Member # 752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ray95  Ford pictures for ray95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah a big thanks to the show organizers. I had a great time. Sac people...nice meeting everyone. Driving with you all kept me awake. Sorry I didn't make the after party Joel. I'll make it next time.
Posts: 895 | From: The Bay Area | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ash- Thanks hun. I was happy to listen.....and thanks to you too, for letting me in on what's going on. I am always happy to talk to you, anytime....like I said. As for the ride....I had a great time on the way down, but when e got to about Tracy (where I almost died at the gas station) I wanted to be in your car more than anything! Haha, oh well....maybe next year we'll go together, and if not, I'll be on the bike again....or maybe in the new car [Wink] . Call me girl.

Joel- I was going to die. Period. Thanks for stopping in tracy bro, I needed it. I had a great time though. Let's party soon, and this time I'm getting with it and drinkin....sorry about my mood last night, I think the ride jsut kicked my ass.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!

--------------------

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just wanted to say thanks to all those involved in organizing the event. To everyone I met, it was nice to meet you. And to everyone that complimented me on my car, thank you...those compliments make the time, blood, sweat, tears, and of course the money I put into my car worth it.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jack-
next time, you can ride with me. my car will be all done, so we can wreak some havoc in the stang. or, we'll both go on our bikes. hehehehehehe [Wink]

--------------------
86 GT

Posts: 4882 | From: eldorado hills | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

By the way, let me just throw in that it was nice to finally meet the face behind my shit talking online partner...hahaha.....White02gt aka Eric.....Punk ass bitch! Haha, ECLIPSE! [Razz] Next year we will have a bit more fun cause I won't be so fucking tired. Again, nice to meet everyone.

Jack

--------------------

VNMKING
¯
Member # 480

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VNMKING  Ford pictures for VNMKING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jack-
did the burger survive the trip back in the exhaust?????????LOL

Posts: 1000 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

You mother fucker! Haha, yeah, it went in nicks car. I couldn't believe she said that....sorry ash, love ya, but that was too funny. Hit me up erik.

Jack

--------------------

98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98ponygal  Ford pictures for 98ponygal  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
okay okay okay.... lets not make fun of my fuzzy logic that i get from time to time. lol But i admit that was one of the stupidest things i coulda said... o well....

--------------------
~* Ashleigh *~
http://community.webshots.com/album/68102500CVFrNy

Posts: 596 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Haha, I luv ya ash, we aren't making fun of you hun! I think it was cute. And quite frankly, I won't soon forget it! Thanks for the laugh hun! I did what I could though....call me.

Jack

--------------------

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Had a great time at the show hangin out meeting all the new people from 98. Cant wait for the next show/cruise.

--------------------
Support our troops!

99convcobra
¯
Member # 1339

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99convcobra  Ford pictures for 99convcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dam jack, thats funny

--------------------
SOLD 09/01/02
13.702 1/4 mile time
33.010 Autocross time
1 Tranny Smoked
3 tickets
And Counting

NEW COLLEGE CAR
98 V6,

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Joel-

I see you're on right now..call my cell....

Jack

[ July 01, 2002, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: the50ho ]

--------------------

Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jack, your such a nice guy. It was awsome hanging out with you. Your awsome. Call me anytime. [Wink]

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
http://www.thesiccrew.com/Kevin.html
http://www.geocities.com/kevtopgun/Z28.html
12.9 and 111mph traps on Street tires.
quote:
Originally posted by FireWhore:
..... nor do i care what any of u peeps think....or me for that matter....

Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

quote:
Originally posted by 1SicgrnGT:
Jack, your such a nice guy. It was awsome hanging out with you. Your awsome. Call me anytime. [Wink]

Hahaha, what the hell? We hung out? Oh yeah...that one time....at band camp.... [Razz] Oh man...It's a good thing I know you....haha [patriot]

Jack

--------------------

Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHAHA, yeah ill be seein yall NEXT week. Im really looking foward to it!!!! [worship] Sac Crew

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
http://www.thesiccrew.com/Kevin.html
http://www.geocities.com/kevtopgun/Z28.html
12.9 and 111mph traps on Street tires.
quote:
Originally posted by FireWhore:
..... nor do i care what any of u peeps think....or me for that matter....

Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Mario@Strictly-Motorsports
¯
Member # 381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mario@Strictly-Motorsports  Ford pictures for Mario@Strictly-Motorsports  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 99convcobra:
And one more thing, Strictly Motorsports, Thanks for the shifter,,,, and to everybody else
SEE U NEXT YEAR !!!
[worship] 98cobra.com [worship]

Joel, Your welcome hope you put the shifter to good use. [Smile]

--------------------
Mario

Posts: 221 | From: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
99convcobra
¯
Member # 1339

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99convcobra  Ford pictures for 99convcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
mario, again thank for the shifter, and the support that you give 98 cobra, cant wait to do it again next year
[worship] Strickly Motorsports [worship]

--------------------
SOLD 09/01/02
13.702 1/4 mile time
33.010 Autocross time
1 Tranny Smoked
3 tickets
And Counting

NEW COLLEGE CAR
98 V6,

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com