Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Just to say Thanks!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Just to say Thanks!!
Roush2960
¯
Member # 672

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roush2960  Ford pictures for Roush2960    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wanted to say Thanks to all the guys who put in the effort to make today a success.

Thanks Gabe , Brian , Sawson , Matt and the rest who were involved.

Cant wait for next years show! [worship]

./Matt

01YellowCobra
¯
Member # 600

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 01YellowCobra  Ford pictures for 01YellowCobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I second that. It was a great show (my first), and I met a lot of great people, saw a lot of great cars, and learned a few things along the way. To all involved at pulling this off (even to the guys who were picking up the trash as I left) - a huge thanks for the effort... it was a well run and exciting show - a great deal of fun I'm sure to all who attended.

Also, a huge congrats to all the winners. [patriot]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com