Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Santa Clara Street Stang Roll

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Santa Clara Street Stang Roll
Mizz Bad Azz Stallion
¯
Member # 1373

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mizz Bad Azz Stallion  Ford pictures for Mizz Bad Azz Stallion    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What was the deal this last Saturday night with all the Stang's rolling on Santa Clara Street. Did I miss something or was it by chance a lot of Stangs were out at the same time...Stallions were ya'll out there too? I came home from a BBQ at 12 a.m and there were groups of Stangs rollin together. It would be cool to get everyone out to roll the strip one night. What you guys think? [Wink]

--------------------
--------------
91 5.0 Notch "Red Beast"
91 LX Street Beast
93 LX Daily Driver
I will smoke you with high heels on!!!

Posts: 518 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Miss V-8 Power:
What was the deal this last Saturday night with all the Stang's rolling on Santa Clara Street. Did I miss something or was it by chance a lot of Stangs were out at the same time...Stallions were ya'll out there too? I came home from a BBQ at 12 a.m and there were groups of Stangs rollin together. It would be cool to get everyone out to roll the strip one night. What you guys think? [Wink]

yea it would be nice

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
LaserStang
¯
Member # 353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaserStang  Ford pictures for LaserStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm down! [Big Grin]

~Brian

--------------------
Laser Red 2000 Mustang GT
http://www.montereymustangs.com

AZTECLX
¯
Member # 674

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZTECLX  Ford pictures for AZTECLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm game.... [patriot]

--------------------
California Notary Public

If you have/need documents too be notarized..hit me up

Posts: 950 | From: San Jose... | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For those of you that haven't been on Santa Clara street past 10 PM on a Saturday night, let me tell you that you have a better chance of not getting a ticket if you burn out in the San Jose Police station's parking lot than cruising that street at that time [Smile]

[ June 17, 2002, 02:17 AM: Message edited by: st5150 ]

cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just like sunrise up here in sac

--------------------
86 GT

Posts: 4882 | From: eldorado hills | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just like burlingame ave. in burlingame..

All you peninsula people know what im talkin about...

Mizz Bad Azz Stallion
¯
Member # 1373

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mizz Bad Azz Stallion  Ford pictures for Mizz Bad Azz Stallion    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
st5150
So, true but if your coo they won't trip its when ya start actin up they come for you. I been racing around there a lot lately, but so far been lucky on not getting caught....Hope I dont jinx myself... [Wink] Plus I live off Santa Clara so I cant really avoid them anyhow.

Well, for those who are down lets get a good night to do so and post up...and st5150 your going too so don't be scurry... [Razz]

MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR. STALLION  Ford pictures for MR. STALLION  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup, it was probly us. We never ever go down there anymore, cause like ST5150 said, cops are all over your ass. Besides, all of our cars are loud as hell(cop magnet). We just decided to hit it up and see if it's still that bad. Yes, it is. No tickets were issued though [Big Grin] We will be having a car show on Sun July 14 at the Stuft Pizza on Almaden Expressway. Lots of parking, and it should be fun. I hope you guys will make it out. the address is: 5965 Almaden Exp.
San Jose, CA
We'll be handing out flyers at the show on the 29th.

--------------------
Jason McCallum
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown

Posts: 1799 | From: SJ/Campbell, CA USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anybody see a red 93 cobra with a oil pressure gauge on the hood.........?? they were out smobbin around there too........

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

Mizz Bad Azz Stallion
¯
Member # 1373

jayl

I didn't see that one...But that was unusually weird to see so many stang at the same time, but im thinking maybe they just kind of ended up trying to roll together for a minute.

MR. STALLION
I'll be at the car show on the 29th so get a flyer from ya, also I talked to a few of your members and told them I'll get up with you guys at the show to check out the club and crew. [Wink]

--------------------
--------------
91 5.0 Notch "Red Beast"
91 LX Street Beast
93 LX Daily Driver
I will smoke you with high heels on!!!

Sassy
¯
Member # 932

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sassy  Ford pictures for Sassy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by quickV6sTaNg:
just like burlingame ave. in burlingame..

All you peninsula people know what im talkin about...

Dude, no nothing like that...I went to Santa Clara back in 96 with the Jeep...shit it took an hour to go 10 blocks...packed!!! Sobriety testing, random pulling over...the cops left us alone but it was INSANE. If it's still the same today...

But Burlingame is cool, losta crusin, mostly the cops just make us move along if they feel the crowd is getting too big or dumbasses are doing stupid shit. Parking at Cheveron will get the cops in there makin ya move every time.

You should come up and say hi if your in the back lot and you see our cars.

99convcobra
¯
Member # 1339

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99convcobra  Ford pictures for 99convcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the nice thing about sunrise is you can run the bridge between fair oaks and rancho, i have mobbed across there a couple of times at over 100 [Big Grin]

--------------------
99 convertable cobra #867
SOLD 09/01/02
13.702 1/4 mile time
33.010 Autocross time
1 Tranny Smoked
3 tickets
And Counting

NEW COLLEGE CAR
98 V6,
First word "Dam this thing is slow"
11lbs Procharger in October

Posts: 475 | From: Redding at college | Registered: May 2002  |  :
WYLD VRT
¯
Member # 526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WYLD VRT  Ford pictures for WYLD VRT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Miss V-8 ~ I'm down in SJ too... it'd be cool to get some more stang girls in our group to chill w/! we should meet up [Smile]
Posts: 480 | From: San Luis Obispo, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Mizz Bad Azz Stallion
¯
Member # 1373

Yeah we all should do that. Atleast get everyone together and meet somewhere if not to cruise just to kicked and get to now each other.

Somebody set it up and I'll be there. Whats a good day, place, and time???

WYLD VRT
¯
Member # 526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WYLD VRT  Ford pictures for WYLD VRT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Miss V-8 ~ I'm gonna send ya an email... maybe we can try and set something up... the places where I normally hang out are starting to get over run by cops so if we can find a cool place let's do this [Smile]
Mario@Strictly-Motorsports
¯
Member # 381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mario@Strictly-Motorsports  Ford pictures for Mario@Strictly-Motorsports  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who remembers cruising down El Camino Real in Santa Clara? Or is everyone on here to young to remember that [Razz]

--------------------
Mario

Posts: 221 | From: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
WYLD VRT
¯
Member # 526

quote:
Originally posted by Mario92:
Who remembers cruising down El Camino Real in Santa Clara? Or is everyone on here to young to remember that [Razz]

I've heard my dad tell stories about cruisin El Camino... waaaaaaay back in the day... old Fremont track stories too [Big Grin]
Mizz Bad Azz Stallion
¯
Member # 1373

Yeah I remember the cruising on El Camino Real. Dang that was way way back in the day. I used beg my brother for his car to cruise. That dummy made me pay him to use his car...geez. I also remember the car shows at the Fair Grounds and Hot August Night when everyone cruised on in on big circle from king, story, capital, and santa clara street.Dam those were the dayz... [worship]
Mario@Strictly-Motorsports
¯
Member # 381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mario@Strictly-Motorsports  Ford pictures for Mario@Strictly-Motorsports  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now would it not be fun to hit up El Camino in Santa Clara one more time this summer? Surprise Attack of the Cruizers [Big Grin] Hell even the City of Santa Clara does not block intersections anymore! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Mario

Posts: 221 | From: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
SteveL
¯
Member # 1241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SteveL  Ford pictures for SteveL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I used to before it got out of hand and they closed the turn lanes. If I remember correctly, we would ride El Camino from San Tomas up to Lawrence Expy and back. It was typically a car with 2 or 3 guys looking for a car with 2 or 3 girls. That was quite a while ago....
Posts: 578 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
AZTECLX
¯
Member # 674

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZTECLX  Ford pictures for AZTECLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard stories from my old coworker. He use to cruise in a yellow cuda. Loud as fuck [Eek!]

--------------------
California Notary Public

If you have/need documents too be notarized..hit me up

Posts: 950 | From: San Jose... | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
2000GTGirL
¯
Member # 1173

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000GTGirL  Ford pictures for 2000GTGirL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MIss V8 ~~~> Count me in whenever!!!!

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT
3.73's - o/r X pipe - K&N Air Filter/removed Air Silencer - 17" Cobra R's

Posts: 740 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
vickzun
¯
Member # 1321

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickzun  Ford pictures for vickzun  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
San Jose too. WYLD VRT..wouldn't happen to be Danae?

~Kit

--------------------
"She has the blood of reptile, just underneath her skin"

Posts: 771 | From: San Jose, CA. NOR*CAL | Registered: May 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com