Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Anything happening July 4th ?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anything happening July 4th ?
UKCobra
¯
Member # 1240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UKCobra  Ford pictures for UKCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is there anything planned for this holiday weekend ? Any cruises, car shows etc ?

The reason why I ask, this is the first July 4th weekend I will be in the US, and probably the last as I am most likely moving back to the UK at the end of the year.

Mark

--------------------
1994 Mustang Cobra Pace Car #938
1995 Mustang Cobra R #61

Posts: 436 | From: Reading, UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Drift-GT
¯
Member # 762

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drift-GT  Ford pictures for Drift-GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bummer about you moving back to the UK. Are you going to take your cars with you or sell them before you go? Yeah it would be kewl to have a mini BBQ/Show that day if people are not busy doing family things. Brian, Gabe, anything planned?

--------------------
- 1965 GT “K” code Mustang, RIP
- 2002 Silver GT 5 speed
- 2004 Kawasaki ZX-10R

Posts: 552 | From: Freakmont, CA U.S. of A | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
TurboTiger
Board Hottie
Member # 985

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TurboTiger  Ford pictures for TurboTiger  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hmm....Parents outta town that weekend HMMMMMMM!

--------------------
Screw The Haters.
Never Regret ANYTHING That Has Ever Made You Smile!

UKCobra
¯
Member # 1240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UKCobra  Ford pictures for UKCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Drift-GT:
Bummer about you moving back to the UK. Are you going to take your cars with you or sell them before you go? Yeah it would be kewl to have a mini BBQ/Show that day if people are not busy doing family things. Brian, Gabe, anything planned?

Yeah, I'd like to stay longer, but the company moved me here, it can move me back when it wants.

As for the cars, I will sell the WRX and the Focus, and may sell the 95 R. I won't sell the Pace Car though.

I guess I have 5 months before I move back, so I want to experience everything California has to offer. I will really miss the Ski-ing/Snow Boarding though ! Tahoe rocks.

Mark

--------------------
1994 Mustang Cobra Pace Car #938
1995 Mustang Cobra R #61

Posts: 436 | From: Reading, UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: May 2002  |  :
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TurboTiger:
Hmm....Parents outta town that weekend HMMMMMMM!

Party at Jamies house!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [dance] [dance] [dance]

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
Kalibabe46
¯
Member # 1259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalibabe46  Ford pictures for Kalibabe46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well the redline ladies were gettin together in a parade..then we were maybe gettin a bunch of people for the beach and stuff...BONFIRE ANYONE?!??!!?
Posts: 548 | From: concord, ca | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My club and I are planning on going to Pismo Beach for that weekend.. Anyone who wants to go is welcome, just hit me up on the PM and we can go from there..

--------------------
"Fuck the game cuz the game keeps fucking me"
Barely Legal - Fast Cars & Cool Trucks.

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

Posts: 375 | From: Sacramento, CA //Sunrise Area\\ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
WYLD VRT
¯
Member # 526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WYLD VRT  Ford pictures for WYLD VRT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be down in San Luis Obispo that weekend partyin it up [dance]
Posts: 480 | From: San Luis Obispo, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
WicKeD1
¯
Member # 1279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WicKeD1  Ford pictures for WicKeD1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im throwing a babyshower! hehe [Big Grin]
saleen00925
¯
Member # 1302

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen00925  Ford pictures for saleen00925  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
KEEP THE R DUDE,

-adam cate
Saleen 00-925

Posts: 244 | From: Sacramento CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com