Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » GoodGuys Car Show Pix

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: GoodGuys Car Show Pix
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Okay... I have some pix that are on the website but I haven't had the chance to resize them for dial-up users so they will take a while to view. [Roll Eyes]

These pix are from Saturday only since I couldn't go Sunday. I should have them done under Show Pix hopefully by this weekend! [Smile]

Enjoy! [Big Grin] GoodGuys Car Show Pix [dance] [dance]

[ June 06, 2002, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
04 Mystic
¯
Member # 220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 Mystic  Ford pictures for 04 Mystic    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great Pix's Thanks for posting!
sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NOT A SINGLE CHEVY?
Wow, that sucks [Smile]

Hey, in pic number 5, is that an orange 5.0?

I was hoping you got a pic on my boy's 93 Hugger Orange 5.0 (but it was in the parking lot)
Anyways, let me know if that was another orange 5er!

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
Hurst Shifter-Flowmaster-3.42's-Cutout-!CAGS-K&N FIPK-TB Airfoil-TB Bypass-160 Stat-Manual Fan Switch-
271rwhp & 304rwtq
13.64 @ 102.26 w/ 2.09 60'
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

9COBRA8
Member # 6

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sfGi8nt:
NOT A SINGLE CHEVY?
Wow, that sucks [Smile]

Hey, in pic number 5, is that an orange 5.0?

I was hoping you got a pic on my boy's 93 Hugger Orange 5.0 (but it was in the parking lot)
Anyways, let me know if that was another orange 5er!

No Chevy's?!? [Eek!] What are you taking about??? There are some pix of Chevy's, they are all in the background!!! [Razz] [Razz] Couldn't angle the camera right to get rid of them... hehe... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Sorry I didn't cruise the parking lot, I was tired after walking around the swap meet (flee market) area and then around the park.

I talked to those guys and they might enter their cars for the June 29th Car Show so you might be able to see it again. Is your buddy with the 93 entered for the show on the 29th?

--------------------
-Matt

sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA8:
No Chevy's?!? [Eek!] What are you taking about??? There are some pix of Chevy's, they are all in the background!!! [Razz] [Razz] Couldn't angle the camera right to get rid of them... hehe... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [/b]

ROFL
The only one I saw, was that chevelle on irocs in a couple different pics [Smile]

[b] I talked to those guys and they might enter their cars for the June 29th Car Show so you might be able to see it again. Is your buddy with the 93 entered for the show on the 29th?

Was that fifty orange though?
Also, there is ANOTHER GoodGuy's show at the SAME PLACE on the 29th of June?
Why is there so many of them all the time? I have only been there twice, but both within the last 2 months!
We aren't entered yet, but I'm sure we will, if we find out how.
Let me know!
Thanks,
Tone

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
Hurst Shifter-Flowmaster-3.42's-Cutout-!CAGS-K&N FIPK-TB Airfoil-TB Bypass-160 Stat-Manual Fan Switch-
271rwhp & 304rwtq
13.64 @ 102.26 w/ 2.09 60'
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

sic91sleeper
¯
Member # 1029

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for sic91sleeper  Ford pictures for sic91sleeper    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

yeah now thats the car hahaha.

9COBRA8
Member # 6

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sfGi8nt:
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA8:
No Chevy's?!? [Eek!] What are you taking about??? There are some pix of Chevy's, they are all in the background!!! [Razz] Couldn't angle the camera right to get rid of them... hehe... [Big Grin] [/b]

ROFL
The only one I saw, was that chevelle on irocs in a couple different pics [Smile]

[b] I talked to those guys and they might enter their cars for the June 29th Car Show so you might be able to see it again. Is your buddy with the 93 entered for the show on the 29th?

Was that fifty orange though?
Also, there is ANOTHER GoodGuy's show at the SAME PLACE on the 29th of June?
Why is there so many of them all the time? I have only been there twice, but both within the last 2 months!
We aren't entered yet, but I'm sure we will, if we find out how.
Let me know!
Thanks,
Tone

HAHA... [Big Grin] Nah, the car is red as you can see the color more clearly in image6. Next to the 89 LX with white stripes. [Cool]

I don't know of another GoodGuys Show anytime soon. I was referring to 98Cobra.com Car Show June 29th!! [worship]

You think there too many events? Personally, I think its cool! [Cool] If you are too busy for one event, another one is right around the corner!

Enter your cars as soon as you can!!! Spots are filling!!! Plus, it will be a blast!!!

--------------------
-Matt

9COBRA8
Member # 6

quote:
Originally posted by sic91sleeper:

yeah now thats the car hahaha.

LMAO!! [Big Grin] I know I need to resize the pix! Now thats a picture... [Eek!] [Wink]

--------------------
-Matt

TypeRdude
Member # 1385

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TypeRdude  Ford pictures for TypeRdude  Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There are over 500 pics from Sunday Goodguys on Car and Model http://www.carandmodel.com

We tried to get pics of every car, but the show was too big for us to get them all. Sorry if we missed any of your cars.

Posts: 1 | From: Livermore, CA. | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
9COBRA8
Member # 6

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TypeRdude:
There are over 500 pics from Sunday Goodguys on Car and Model http://www.carandmodel.com

We tried to get pics of every car, but the show was too big for us to get them all. Sorry if we missed any of your cars.

Is it me or what, but I am having trouble viewing your gallery that is posted on your site from GoodGuys. [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
-Matt

9COBRA8
Member # 6

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now it works... Who knows what happened... Cool Pix! [Smile]

--------------------
-Matt

Bullitt3905
¯
Member # 905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bullitt3905  Ford pictures for Bullitt3905    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
edit out those license plate numbers dude

--------------------
2001 Mustang Bullitt #3905
SR springs, koni orange, steeda sts, magnaflows, 18" Bullitt wheels, grille delete, chin spoiler, 03 cf hood, JLT sri

Posts: 1067 | From: citrus heights, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
*SlipNslide281*
¯
Member # 622

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *SlipNslide281*  Ford pictures for *SlipNslide281*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Sorry I didn't cruise the parking lot, I was tired after walking around the swap meet (flee market) area and then around the park.

Lazy Ass!!!! [Big Grin]

[ June 07, 2002, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: SlipNslide281 ]

Posts: 1817 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Sassy
¯
Member # 932

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sassy  Ford pictures for Sassy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic91sleeper:
[QB] QB]

That car looks like it has .518 reaction times!!!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com