Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Autocross at Cal Expo Sunday

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Autocross at Cal Expo Sunday
Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yep thats right. only 30 bucks. all the details are at Cal Expo Autocross

Leme know if you have any other questions or if you want to go . i will be doing some last minuite filming for the 98cobra.com video.
Part of the sic crew wil be there too.
~Kevin

[ June 03, 2002, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: 1SicgrnGT ]

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
http://www.thesiccrew.com/Kevin.html
http://www.geocities.com/kevtopgun/Z28.html
12.9 and 111mph traps on Street tires.
quote:
Originally posted by FireWhore:
..... nor do i care what any of u peeps think....or me for that matter....

Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
94sssnake aka svt5150
¯
Member # 1237

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94sssnake aka svt5150  Ford pictures for 94sssnake aka svt5150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be there with a couple buddies. One with a 98 M3 and the other guy will have a couple of rece ready C4's. He should be cleaning house. What do you drive? Maybe I will see you out there. I will be there around 7 or 8 setting up.

--------------------
94 Cobra #2490
Saleen S351 Clone... Too Much $$$

Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i drive a 96GT. i wont be racing this weekend but i will be out there later sunday to watch yall for a while

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
quote:

94sssnake aka svt5150
¯
Member # 1237

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94sssnake aka svt5150  Ford pictures for 94sssnake aka svt5150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw your ride at the track today but didn't get to meet you. I was busy with my buddies vette and m3. We are going in two weeks again. Let me know if you go.

--------------------
94 Cobra #2490
Saleen S351 Clone... Too Much $$$

99convcobra
¯
Member # 1339

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99convcobra  Ford pictures for 99convcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey kyle nice first lap, [Big Grin] thought that you maybe knew a short cut or something [Big Grin] , see you in a couple of weeks,,, [dance]

--------------------
99 convertable cobra #867
SOLD 09/01/02
13.702 1/4 mile time
33.010 Autocross time
1 Tranny Smoked
3 tickets
And Counting

NEW COLLEGE CAR
98 V6,
First word "Dam this thing is slow"
11lbs Procharger in October

Posts: 475 | From: Redding at college | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Drift-GT
¯
Member # 762

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drift-GT  Ford pictures for Drift-GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey all I think I saw a couple of you out there this weekend but you probably would not have noticed me. I was driving my RX-7 not my Stang. Who was the dude in the Cobra vert that almost pulled out a nice drift (until the nasty snap over steer reared it's ugly head [Eek!] )? There was a black SN95 with Maximum Motor sports suspension and an auto power roll cage. I pulled a Brian and plugged the 29th cruse. Well take it easy and practice that drifting hehe [Smile] .

--------------------
- 1965 GT “K” code Mustang, RIP
- 2002 Silver GT 5 speed
- 2004 Kawasaki ZX-10R

Posts: 552 | From: Freakmont, CA U.S. of A | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
99convcobra
¯
Member # 1339

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99convcobra  Ford pictures for 99convcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You had to bring that up [Big Grin]
Yeah not quite use to turning right, only left
Dam stock car drivers
What color was you rx?

--------------------
99 convertable cobra #867
SOLD 09/01/02
13.702 1/4 mile time
33.010 Autocross time
1 Tranny Smoked
3 tickets
And Counting

NEW COLLEGE CAR
98 V6,
First word "Dam this thing is slow"
11lbs Procharger in October

Posts: 475 | From: Redding at college | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Drift-GT
¯
Member # 762

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drift-GT  Ford pictures for Drift-GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All white with the white wheels [Smile] I was so glad to get her there. She was down for 8 months. I was so rusty, but I got my drift on exiting the first slalom my last run!!! Boy that felt great got me exited to hit a speed trail drifting event!!

--------------------
- 2002 Silver GT 5 speed
- 2004 Kawasaki ZX-10R

Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was the dude you met in the green 96 gt.

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
quote:

Drift-GT
¯
Member # 762

Hey bud what is up?

--------------------
- 2002 Silver GT 5 speed
- 2004 Kawasaki ZX-10R

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com