Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » good guys show was sweet!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: good guys show was sweet!!!
STANG'N IT
¯
Member # 1099

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for STANG'N IT  Ford pictures for STANG'N IT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
adam(slipnslide),mike(torquepimp) and me just just got done at the show. sweet lookin cars and engins. more chevy's than ford. but it's all good when it comes to the old school. hope every one had fun this weekend that went [Razz]

--------------------
Just pure love for the Mustang. Doesn't matter what year. Although my heart's with the old school. Gotta love the roots!

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was there on sunday which is today it was hella fun, my first time at a real show wow, didnt see u guys there [Frown] oh well see ya around

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
flatacid
¯
Member # 878

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for flatacid  Ford pictures for flatacid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone got any pics. i bet the weather today was perfect for a show also. [Frown] maybe next time.

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

GHOSTDOG
¯
Member # 522

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GHOSTDOG  Ford pictures for GHOSTDOG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yah i went also today , show was kinda small compared to sat shows but was kinda better smaller crowd also found alot of my falcon parts there also but in all had a great time

--------------------
hennessy lemon squeeze and green bud chillin in my stang with a mean mug

Posts: 320 | From: ANY LIQUOR STORE IN THE 510 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
TruBlueGT02
¯
Member # 1205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruBlueGT02  Ford pictures for TruBlueGT02  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yah the show was pretty cool. got there pretty late..so i didn't get to drool as much as i wanted..but its cool

--------------------
[img]http://home.inreach.com/mmckague/trubluegt02.gif[/img]
------------
1-7-01: The best day of my life. Forever.

sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The weather was great out there today! I showed up kind of late, but just in time to spend a hundred bucks on a bunch of
bullshit [Smile]
I saw some pretty nice cars today! It was way better than the last time I went, so I had fun!

*SlipNslide281*
¯
Member # 622

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *SlipNslide281*  Ford pictures for *SlipNslide281*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The show was all good. Anthony is my designated Camerea man. We were trying to walk through all fast and we couldn't find anthony. We just had to back track and there he is videoing all the cars and the motors and event the paper that shows all there mods. He didn't miss much. Good job Anthony, Mike thanks for lugging my baby around. Mike Carried my son around most of the day. while I carried the diaper bag and bottle. It was all Good. My wife carried the baby when I wasn't. Good day. Oh yeah Mike the rabbit your dad gave us rapped my rabbit the first 30 seconds they got together. My rabbits name was Buddy because we thought it was a boy but evedently not. Now His I mean her name is Booty... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1817 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My car was in the show both days and Brian(laser stang)was the only one to come introduce himself. Where were all of you guys? Evidently you guys didnt see all of the cars.... [Smile]

--------------------
Support our troops!

STANG'N IT
¯
Member # 1099

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANG'N IT  Ford pictures for STANG'N IT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no man we didn't see u. where were u? what time did u leave?

--------------------
Just pure love for the Mustang. Doesn't matter what year. Although my heart's with the old school. Gotta love the roots!

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANG'N IT:
no man we didn't see u. where were u? what time did u leave?

Saturday i entered it in the "Youth Day" section and on Sunday I was with all the other Mustangs. Was there all day both days though.

--------------------
Support our troops!

Bullitt3905
¯
Member # 905

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for Bullitt3905  Ford pictures for Bullitt3905    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well it sounded cool, someone post some pics already!

--------------------
2001 Mustang Bullitt #3905
SR springs, koni orange, steeda sts, magnaflows, 18" Bullitt wheels, grille delete, chin spoiler, 03 cf hood, JLT sri

Posts: 1067 | From: citrus heights, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
STANG'N IT
¯
Member # 1099

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANG'N IT  Ford pictures for STANG'N IT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
alright,alright! adam has teh pics. but he disconnected his computer becuase he was ging to buy a new computer desk. but i'll call him ad see what's up [Big Grin]

--------------------

sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did adam get any pics of all that ass that was walking around, by chance? [Big Grin]
Bullitt3905
¯
Member # 905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bullitt3905  Ford pictures for Bullitt3905    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sweet dude, i really wanted to make it yesterday but had to work til 4

--------------------
2001 Mustang Bullitt #3905
SR springs, koni orange, steeda sts, magnaflows, 18" Bullitt wheels, grille delete, chin spoiler, 03 cf hood, JLT sri

Posts: 1067 | From: citrus heights, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mipaz  Ford pictures for Mipaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya it was pretty cool. hot day though

[ June 04, 2002, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: TORQUEPIMP ]

--------------------
Wheels on the Vette go round and round.

Posts: 1700 | From: Over There | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com