Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » SCCA

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: SCCA
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm trying to get more people from 98 cobra to compete in these Auto Cross events. It is such a blast and there were just TOO many Vettes there.

Its at the Cal Expo Center in Sacramento most of the time. Its only $30 and you get to make 5 runs on the track. Depending on the track length i'd say it would be about 50 sec of driving for each run.

If u want more info on these events check out this website---> www.americanauto-x.com

--------------------
Support our troops!

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went to the Auto-x yesterday, and I know I am hooked. It was alot of fun, plus I think you learn alot more about driving from doing it. Jared, just let me know when the next one is. Hopefully my suspension will be done by then. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think that the next auto cross event is June 1st and 2nd that would be saturday and sunday.

If i remeber the dates correctly that would be on the same weekend as the Goodguys show in P-town. What i was planning on doing is autocrossing on Saturday and showing my car at goodguys on Sunday.

--------------------
Support our troops!

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jared, show the car Saturday, then race on Sunday. Show the car before the cone marks!!!

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah i guess i can do it the show on saturday and race on sunday. It really doesnt matter to me but that was a good point on the whole cone thing. Cause i'm sure that will happen [Big Grin] .

--------------------
Support our troops!

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Like the white cobras stickers, huh! You might want to get some really stiff sways before you go.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1sicgt:
Like the white cobras stickers, huh! You might want to get some really stiff sways before you go.

I'll be fine with my stock swaybars.....i will have my sportlines on with no camber/caster plates. My tires will be nice for the road race with them slanted out soo much. I cant wait....hopefully i will have my 3.73's in by then.

--------------------
Support our troops!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com