Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » MAP TO CHRISTINA AND MATTS HOUSE FOR THIS SATURDAY AND WHO I HAVE GOING SO FAR...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: MAP TO CHRISTINA AND MATTS HOUSE FOR THIS SATURDAY AND WHO I HAVE GOING SO FAR...
SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

Here is who I have so far since i have to rsvp to the guys setting up the cruise for the dinner reservations (Rubys Diner@Laguna Beach Pier during sunset)

TRY2PAZ
9COBRA8
WIKD281
Jesse
ROUSH2960
NITROSS 00 (plus 5 others including LORI!!)

Anyone else I missed post your name and let me know how many people are going to be with you. I need to get this to them by THURSDAY

Meet at my house by 1:00. We will leave to meet up with the rest of the guys at the old saleen plant about 1:30-1:45 to be there by 2:30.

AGAIN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JUST CRUISE DOWN MY STREET. WE DONT(AND NEVER) HAVE HAD A PROBLEM WITH HAVEING COPS BEING CALLED AND MY NEIGHBORS ARE VERY NICE WHEN IT COMES TO US HAVING OUR "GATHERINGS" OVER HERE. THANKS YOU GUYS!!!

I'm not sure of their cruise route to Laguna from there...but there are some twisty little roads through laguna canyon that I imagine they will be taking.

After Rubys its up to you guys if you just want to hop on the freeway home or take PCH. Either way you guys tell me what you want to do, or anywhere you want to go for pictures or to race, matt and I know where to go.

[ April 08, 2002: Message edited by: Snake98Girl ]

--------------------
Just a Punk Ass small Block :)

imbroken
¯
Member # 165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbroken  Ford pictures for imbroken    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think WIKD281 should bring the car to the street races and make us all some $$$

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

Posts: 1772 | From: Anaheim Hills, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by imbroken:
i think WIKD281 should bring the car to the street races and make us all some $$$ [Smile]

I can take him in the honda lol [Eek!] [Big Grin]

--------------------

imbroken
¯
Member # 165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbroken  Ford pictures for imbroken    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what are you doing up so early on the computer??

go get some sleep, jesus!

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

Posts: 1772 | From: Anaheim Hills, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MRBiggs  Ford pictures for MRBiggs  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Christina and Matt, you know there is gonna be a few people meeting over at Hooters in Newport Saturday evening at 7 pm...

No telling where they are going after that... [Smile]
You guys should come through.

--------------------
342 stroker, Windsor Sr. heads, Jay cam, TFS track heat

www.socalhorsepower.com

Posts: 300 | From: San Dimas, So. Cali GO LAKERS !! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

quote:
Originally posted by MRBiggs:
Hey Christina and Matt, you know there is gonna be a few people meeting over at Hooters in Newport Saturday evening at 7 pm...

No telling where they are going after that... [Smile]
You guys should come through.

Ill see waht the guys want to do...Maybe i should pick up an application while im there [Wink]

--------------------

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i think WIKD281 should bring the car to the street races and make us all some $$$ [Smile]

It's a No-go for wikd281 [Frown]
Damn seal in the Vortech is leaking [Mad]

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
quote:

Is he still trailering the car down, or just staying home?

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
quote:

Throw some duct tape on it and he will be good to go lol...Harold isnt going to ride down here with one of you guys though??
Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok I'm all signed up for the cruise through svtoa's website, so I'm all accounted for plus 2 friends

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
Black, 5-speed, silver stripes
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!
EAD: 1 Dec 04

Posts: 845 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
STANG'N IT
¯
Member # 1099

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANG'N IT  Ford pictures for STANG'N IT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'm there!!! can't wait

--------------------
Just pure love for the Mustang. Doesn't matter what year. Although my heart's with the old school. Gotta love the roots!

BLOWN03 HD
¯
Member # 1015

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLOWN03 HD  Ford pictures for BLOWN03 HD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys I'm going to La on thursday so count me in for the cruise. Matt (9COBRA8)told me you guys are driving down on friday right? SO I'll meet up with all of you when you get to LA. I'm going down early cuz thursday night at UC Irvine there are some big frat parties. I'm staying there with a friend so if anyone wants to roll down on thursday with me let me know.

--------------------
New toy: 2003 Harley Davidson 100th Anniveray black and silver F-150

Totaled Dec 29,2002
Triple Black 98 Cobra Convertible

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Harold is driving and entering the TRUCK!

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com