Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » ROLL CALL OF PEOPLE THAT WILL BE DOWN ON APRIL 13th FOR A CRUISE!!!!!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ROLL CALL OF PEOPLE THAT WILL BE DOWN ON APRIL 13th FOR A CRUISE!!!!!!!
SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have contacted the guys down at So Cal SVTOA and they are having a cruise on the saturday starting at the old saleen plant in Irvine, and ending at the Rubys Diner at the pier down in Laguna Beach. They need reservations for Rubys since they have the rooftop to themselvs for sunset I need to know by April 11th who is going to be down to go, we need to meet up at my house by 1:00pm and head out by 1:30-1:45 to be at the meeting spot by 2:30.

I figured it would be pretty sweet if we just cruised all the way up PCH back to my house since im only like 8 miles off of it at Seal Beach Blvd I know Brian is down for that

If anyone else will be down here and need to wash their car or anything just cruise on over before the show,YOU ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!!!!! or we have one of those drive in wash your car yourself places right down the street for me if you want. Heres directions to my house coming from the 5 south...

5 S
605 S
Exit Del Amo Blvd turn Left
Pioneer Blvd (light) turn Left
195th St (light) turn Right
Almadin St (4th left into houses) turn Left
(if you get to Norwalk Blvd you went too far)
Eastman St turn Right (first street)
12116 Eastman Street...the 8th house on the right. 562-402-4427 is the house number

PLEASE DRIVE QUIETLY AND SLOWLY DOWN MY STREET. MY NEIGHBORS HAVE BEEN VERY NICE WITH ME AND MATT AND OUR FRIENDS SO FAR AND I WANT TO RESPECT THEM AS WELL!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina

--------------------
Just a Punk Ass small Block :)

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Christina-

I am going down with WIKD 281 so I will look you up when I am down there!

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet Matt. You guys are DEFINATLY welcome over here!!

--------------------

93venom
¯
Member # 778

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93venom  Ford pictures for 93venom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when you say everyone is welcomed, do you mean it, caus ei got about 8 cars coming from san francisco and need a place to wash the bugs and crap off before the show, Thanks for the help.

--------------------
93 cobra #3445
1988 ranger-302 in progress
2003 ranger fx4 level 2

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Christina, you might want to double check that. I called saleen, and they said it was for saleen owners only
I don't want no confusion when we get there

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
Christina, you might want to double check that. I called saleen, and they said it was for saleen owners only

Please check on that. I don't want Matt and I to get beat-up for showing up in a ROUSH!

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

naw, it's SoCal SVTOA. It's up on their website at www.socalsvtoa.com. I already e-mailed them an RSVP last week attending so I'm in along with my friend

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
Black, 5-speed, silver stripes
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!
EAD: 1 Dec 04

Posts: 845 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

That is just where they are meeting. I will double check with the guys down in the other club though asap.

SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

quote:
Originally posted by 93venom:
when you say everyone is welcomed, do you mean it, caus ei got about 8 cars coming from san francisco and need a place to wash the bugs and crap off before the show, Thanks for the help.

Yeah and as I mentioned before there is do it yourself car wash place right next to my house...actually you pass it on the way here off the freeway if it starts getting crowded. We have a lot of stuff over here to was the buggies off, but bring what you can it will help!!!

--------------------

SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

quote:

Its all good. theres some tour thing at the current sallen plant, thats why they are all meeting up at the old plant. they have a message board on their website and its all good for any stang

--------------------

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Christina, Glad you cleared it up. I called Steve Saleen's wife Liz, and she told me that it was for saleen owners?
Gald everyone can come

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
DennisG
¯
Member # 163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisG  Ford pictures for DennisG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Christina , are you talking about Tim's cruise and dinner ?? Tim S. is the owner of pfracing and one of the head honchos over at So. Cal. SVTOA. He is planning an event that sounds just like the one you are describing.

Edit: It is the same cruise/dinner.... just found the So. Cal. SVT forum.

[ April 08, 2002: Message edited by: DennisG ]

--------------------
Chrysler 2006 300C 6.1 SRT8
Stock with 1400 miles -13.2 @ 108.5

Posts: 387 | From: Manteca, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

quote:
Originally posted by DennisG:
Christina , are you talking about Tim's cruise and dinner ?? Tim S. is the owner of pfracing and one of the head honchos over at So. Cal. SVTOA. He is planning an event that sounds just like the one you are describing.

Edit: It is the same cruise/dinner.... just found the So. Cal. SVT forum.

[ April 08, 2002: Message edited by: DennisG ]

Yeah I asked him if he wouldnt mind a few of us tagging along since i couldnt get my own cruise together...i didnt know where to start and i thought it would be nice for you guys that are coming down from up north. I didnt mention it to any of the local clubs around here because of certain reasons, but Brian had mentioned this cruise at fosters freeze and i remembered seeing something posted about it so its all good, i just need to get him the info on how many people by thursday latest

--------------------

Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Snake98Girl:

Yeah I asked him if he wouldnt mind a few of us tagging along since i couldnt get my own cruise together...i didnt know where to start and i thought it would be nice for you guys that are coming down from up north. I didnt mention it to any of the local clubs around here because of certain reasons, but Brian had mentioned this cruise at fosters freeze and i remembered seeing something posted about it so its all good, i just need to get him the info on how many people by thursday latest

Why don't you pencil Matt and I in. I am not sure what he plans on doing, but I am up for just about anything. We will be in his car and I am not sure if he plans on doing that.

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

quote:
Originally posted by Jesse:
quote:
Originally posted by Snake98Girl:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Why don't you pencil Matt and I in. I am not sure what he plans on doing, but I am up for just about anything. We will be in his car and I am not sure if he plans on doing that.

Jesse

Got it. Thanks Jesse [Smile] See ya Saturday [Big Grin]

--------------------

Drew B
¯
Member # 698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drew B  Ford pictures for Drew B  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like the infomous lx's are coming down this weekend so hope to meet up with everyone. anyone have any plans for sat night & does anyone know if we can park a motor home at knotts thanks andy [patriot]
MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MRBiggs  Ford pictures for MRBiggs  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hooters in Newport Beach Saturday night for whoever was asking.

Mobilehome in Knotts parking lot..... probably not.

However there are a lot of large motel parking lots up and down beach blvd that you can probably pull it off in. As long as you don't need to hook up. [Smile]

--------------------
342 stroker, Windsor Sr. heads, Jay cam, TFS track heat

www.socalhorsepower.com

Posts: 300 | From: San Dimas, So. Cali GO LAKERS !! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com