Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Lots of Foster's Freeze Pics

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Lots of Foster's Freeze Pics
SimonSez
¯
Member # 418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SimonSez  Ford pictures for SimonSez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There are some good ones in there and some not so good ones. Foster's freeze pics inside!

This is my favorite one!!!

And this one too!

Oh yeah...is this why the pontiac kept stalling?

--------------------
[img]http://home.attbi.com/~sjnewell/SimonSez1.gif[/img]

MODS
Modified Air Silencer, K&N, o/r h-pipe, magnaflows, BBK underdrive pulleys, CDC Lightbar.

Posts: 79 | From: Manteca, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice ones! See ya next time

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great pictures, thanks for taking the time to post them.
MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR. STALLION  Ford pictures for MR. STALLION  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SimonSez:
There are some good ones in there and some not so good ones.

Oh yeah...is this why the pontiac kept stalling?

Hahahahahahahaa......you ain't right dogg [dance]

Posts: 1799 | From: SJ/Campbell, CA USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MRBiggs  Ford pictures for MRBiggs  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why was the cop on the bike screwing with you guys ? I mean what is the big deal about a bunch of people taking a drive together ? Damn... I hate that crap.

Did he show up because people were being stupid or did he come across you guys by dumb luck and decided to try and write some BS tickets ?

Anyway, looks like you guys had a blast. I'll catch those of you who make the trek down here for the Knotts show....

--------------------
342 stroker, Windsor Sr. heads, Jay cam, TFS track heat

www.socalhorsepower.com

Posts: 300 | From: San Dimas, So. Cali GO LAKERS !! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
SimonSez
¯
Member # 418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SimonSez  Ford pictures for SimonSez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The cop was just telling cars to get out of the street...nothing bad!

--------------------
[img]http://home.attbi.com/~sjnewell/SimonSez1.gif[/img]

MODS
Modified Air Silencer, K&N, o/r h-pipe, magnaflows, BBK underdrive pulleys, CDC Lightbar.

Posts: 79 | From: Manteca, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
PoisonIV
¯
Member # 924

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoisonIV  Ford pictures for PoisonIV  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MR. STALLION:

Hahahahahahahaa......you ain't right dogg [dance]

and somehow you think you're funny?

--------------------
I'm here for the love of the car

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/11731607

Posts: 146 | From: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
-=Collin=-
¯
Member # 1092

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for -=Collin=-  Ford pictures for -=Collin=-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haha, the second pic is the back of Andy's head. That car was damn near frame resting in the third pic, and yes it is funny.
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey thats andy hahaha poor andy always gettin hastled by the po po

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
chapo
¯
Member # 1000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chapo  Ford pictures for chapo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey!thats wierd, somehow i can't open that page so i can see the pics.!! can anyone help? [worship]
Posts: 67 | From: Oakland CA. | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
chapo
¯
Member # 1000

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for chapo  Ford pictures for chapo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nevermine, i've got it!! [patriot]
Posts: 67 | From: Oakland CA. | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by lasergirl00:

and somehow you think you're funny?

Did ANYONE get that picture from the front?!?!? LoL All i am seeing is my ass in the middle on top of jenns car(me in the overalls)...Yeah it was DAMN NEAR frame resting with 3 of us SITTING ON TOP OF IT YA MORON!!! LoL hell I'm not offended at all im laughing right along with you guys!!!!!! I guess i am going to have to get mine developed to get the shot from the front.

--------------------
Just a Punk Ass small Block :)

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com