Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » SBF sport bikes at the Show on sat

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: SBF sport bikes at the Show on sat
MikeySBF
¯
Member # 865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeySBF  Ford pictures for MikeySBF  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wondering if you guys from 98 cobra would like to see SBF come through for your show, im sure they would be more than happy to come out and chill for a while, get some sport bikes in there, i could set it up if you guys want it to happen, just hit up my aim name or email me

aim - crzykid02
email - mhouse88@attbi.com

Posts: 371 | From: East bay, cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Lifted, are those the same guys I see flyin up Taylor Blvd in Pleasant Hill all the time? The other day I was out and there was some guy on a bike followed by a guy in a black Escalade with 20"s. The bike guy pulled alongside me at like 50 and started doing wheelies and standing on his bike Then yesterday there were three bikers that flew by me going up Taylor towards Lafayette. They were all doing 90+ and wheelies! Could those be the guys you know?

--------------------
2000 GT
couple bolt ons

Check out the website: peep it

Posts: 2952 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LiftedAssDodge:
Just wondering if you guys from 98 cobra would like to see SBF come through for your show, im sure they would be more than happy to come out and chill for a while, get some sport bikes in there, i could set it up if you guys want it to happen, just hit up my aim name or email me

aim - crzykid02
email - mhouse88@attbi.com

i would love to see these guys, but i am a little aprehensive having them at the show. I know they will want to do tricks, and as we said before, no burnouts. I would assume that would be no wheelies either. Maybe a better time for them to come would be the filming of the 98cobra video afterwards. How bout that DVD?!
[patriot]

[ March 25, 2002: Message edited by: 2000BlackGT ]

Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
MikeySBF
¯
Member # 865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeySBF  Ford pictures for MikeySBF  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2000BlackGT:

i would love to see these guys, but i am a little aprehensive having them at the show. I know they will want to do tricks, and as we said before, no burnouts. I would assume that would be no wheelies either. Maybe a better time for them to come would be the filming of the 98cobra video afterwards. How bout that DVD?!
[patriot]

[ March 25, 2002: Message edited by: 2000BlackGT ]

sbf is good about their shit, they dont stunn unless they are in remote places or on the freeway, but ill mention it to em, and chuck, ill try to get your dvd by sat

-and yes, that was them, if it was a black escalade on 24s 2002, and some r1s, thats them

MikeySBF
¯
Member # 865

yeah coreys comin for sure, hes bringing DVDs if anyone is interested

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com