Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Sunday Goodguys

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Sunday Goodguys
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok, its supposed to be dry tommarrow, only a 20% chance of showers, so, most likely it will be nice. Anyone going??? I got the car detailed tonight, so I should have it in the show, hope to see you guys there. Look for the amber gt, with TheSicCrew logo in the back window.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
v6mustanglover
¯
Member # 545

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v6mustanglover  Ford pictures for v6mustanglover  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My neighbor went today and told me even if it is dry that the whole place is totally muddy. He said there is not any real way to avoid driving through it either.

--------------------
Adam
2004 F150 Crew Cab
6" and 35's

Tyrant89
¯
Member # 1033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyrant89  Ford pictures for Tyrant89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The same thing happened last year. Rain before the show. Hell, it even rained on my way there. No biggie, just bring some cleaning stuff and towels.

I will be there. Black 89 LX, Saleen kit. No decals.

Posts: 260 | From: Salinas, holmes! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Mike
¯
Member # 59

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for Mike  Ford pictures for Mike    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went today...it was alright. Not a big showing of late model stangs...just a few scattered around. It was pretty muddy

1SicGT...I saw your ride there...pretty nice man. Ive always liked that color. You dont see as many of that color as you do all the others.

[ March 24, 2002: Message edited by: Mike ]

--------------------
1998 Mystic Teal Z28 M6

Posts: 411 | From: Fremont,CA US | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
flatacid
¯
Member # 878

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for flatacid  Ford pictures for flatacid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was pretty muddy. i helped push a amg outa the mud. i will have pics up tomorrow. i took about 70.

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

Tyrant89
¯
Member # 1033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyrant89  Ford pictures for Tyrant89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The show was fun. There were not too many stangs, like u said.
Last year, later in the show most of the late model 'Stang guys got together and we had 7 or 8 in a row. I would like to see something like that again. Maybe we can organize a little more for the June show.
I scored a great price on some rims there. I will post pics when I have them installed next week.

Posts: 260 | From: Salinas, holmes! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Autumn show was better cuz a lot of Stang guys lined em up by each other. Same with the Summer show...we line up about 5 or 6 Stangs. This show wasn't as big as it could have been simply because it rained the first day, and the weather was iffy for the first half of the second day. But there was a small group of Stangs, so it was cool. I didn't have time to detail my car, so it stayed in the garage Sunday. Next show is June 1st and 2nd. Let's plan on lining them up at that show. Maybe even getting a section for the Stangs.

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To get a mustang section you need 40+ pre-registered stangs, otherwise they won't give us a section. I called in January. They said we might have a chance for the June show. But we need to sign-up soon.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com