Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » MUSTANG DRAG DAY 3 @ LACR

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: MUSTANG DRAG DAY 3 @ LACR
MAILMAN
Member # 968

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MAILMAN  Ford pictures for MAILMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Attention all memebers, I invite all of you to MUSTANG DRAG DAY 3, hosted by Sal's Speed Shop.The event is to be held at LOS ANGELES COUNTY RACEWAY in Palmdale, CA., on Saturday March 16th. Gates open at 8 a.m. Admission is $15.00 to race. Please refer to the April 2002 issue of MUSCLE MUSTANG AND FAST FORDS. There you will find coverage of out last event. If you need more info about the race or its location please e-mail us at SALSSPEEDSHOP@MSN.COM.
Posts: 7 | From: CANYON COUNTRY | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
imbroken
¯
Member # 165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbroken  Ford pictures for imbroken    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey what's up bro this is Matt... the guy w/ the white 98 cobra.... also post this on www.socalwildhorses.com www.straightdomestic.com www.socalhorsepower.com

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

Posts: 1772 | From: Anaheim Hills, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
MAILMAN
Member # 968

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MAILMAN  Ford pictures for MAILMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
matt, what did you think of famoso raceway? how many cars cruised up to the track? by the way, thank for the heads up on the links. i already posted on socal horsepower, and joestang posted the event on WH. let your friends at SD know about the event.
imbroken
¯
Member # 165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbroken  Ford pictures for imbroken    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey bro! We got Joe's 01 GT BONE STOCK down to the air filter... to pull a 13.68 @ 99.. w/ 1.97 60'.. that track was hooking up well! I couldn't bring my car because of the studs... but hey... if he can pull a 13.68 on a stock car.. I wonder what my car would pull... 12.6x's

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

Posts: 1772 | From: Anaheim Hills, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
MAILMAN
Member # 968

OUTSTANDING! WAY TO GO JOSEPH! I WAS ABLE TO GO 14.87 ON MY 01 GT AUTOMATIC AT LACR. SO I'M GOING TO TRY TO IMPROVE ON THAT TIME, BY MANUALLY SHIFTING DOWN THE RACEWAY. AS FOR MY 90 LX I DONT EXPECT ANY FAST TIMES CONSIDERING THE SUPERCHARGER IS NOT IN IT RIGHT NOW.
MAILMAN
Member # 968

SAL'S SPEED SHOP IS ORGANIZING A CARAVAN TO LACR, FOR ANYONE ATTENDING MUSTANG DRAG DAY 3. FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN JOINING THIS CARAVAN YOU ARE REQUESTED TO MEET AT DENNY'S IN SYLMAR THE MORNING OF SATURDAY, MARCH 16th. THE DENNY'S IS LOCATED OFF THE I-5 (north), ROXFORD EXIT, WHERE THE I-5 AND THE 405 INTERSECT. WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO START MEETING AT 8 A.M. THE CARAVAN DEPARTS TO THE TRACK AT 9 A.M.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com