Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » The 24th

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: The 24th
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just want to say that i had a great time at the meet/cruise today it was real fun! I especially had a great time on the cruise. Anyways i cant wait for the next one!
Thanks for the great day of fun!

--------------------
Support our troops!

WYLD VRT
¯
Member # 526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WYLD VRT  Ford pictures for WYLD VRT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome meet guys, it was nice seeing some of you again ... lookin forward to the next one as long as I still have my car
Posts: 480 | From: San Luis Obispo, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Roush2960
¯
Member # 672

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roush2960  Ford pictures for Roush2960    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ditto the sentiments. I did not get to meet as many of you that i wanted but still had a great time. Untill next time/meet c u all L8r.
MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91sleeper:
I just want to say that i had a great time at the meet/cruise today it was real fun! I especially had a great time on the cruise. Anyways i cant wait for the next one!
Thanks for the great day of fun!

Ya, the cruise was great. I ended up getting stuck behind some cars and everyone else ditched me.....lol. The crazy thing is that I got off on an exit to turn around and go back to where I was and there was everyone. I have no idea where the hell we went in those backroads, but we ended up Highway 24, which I just took all the way home to Hayward.

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!!!! OHH WELL!!!
Maybe next time!!!!!

--------------------
The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

Posts: 1023 | From: ODENTON MD | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wyldvert, It was hella cool to finally meet you girl. We need to plan some kind of redline meeting down in Sacto. So all us girls can sick together at the next meet/cruise. hehe

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Posts: 407 | From: Sacramento, Ca. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
WYLD VRT
¯
Member # 526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WYLD VRT  Ford pictures for WYLD VRT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Cat, it was good meetin ya also!... Figure out a cool spot in Sac to meet, and post it up... we need to get everyone together again soon!
Posts: 480 | From: San Luis Obispo, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
BlkPina
¯
Member # 934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkPina  Ford pictures for BlkPina  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MustyTang:

Ya, the cruise was great. I ended up getting stuck behind some cars and everyone else ditched me.....lol. The crazy thing is that I got off on an exit to turn around and go back to where I was and there was everyone. I have no idea where the hell we went in those backroads, but we ended up Highway 24, which I just took all the way home to Hayward.

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/laurenjennifer22
00nhra edt formula-lid, cutout, pulley, ls6 intake rip
00 t/a- fipk filter, electric cutout, lt headers

Posts: 1255 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
BlkPina
¯
Member # 934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkPina  Ford pictures for BlkPina  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Ricky got lost! hehe
the reason why you got separated wicky, is because you were driving too slow! )

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/laurenjennifer22
00nhra edt formula-lid, cutout, pulley, ls6 intake rip
00 t/a- fipk filter, electric cutout, lt headers

youl luz
¯
Member # 53

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for youl luz  Ford pictures for youl luz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WYLD VRT:
Hey Cat, it was good meetin ya also!... Figure out a cool spot in Sac to meet, and post it up... we need to get everyone together again soon!

not to worry... we'll have sac area meets this summer.. wont be as big as the bay area one's but should still be fun...

Posts: 1663 | From: bay area/SAC cali. | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just want to say thank you to everyone who put this event on, all the time, stress, and stuff you guys had to deal with, I want you to know was really appreciated. Brian, Gabe, Nate, Matt, Justin, Chuck, Miles, everyone I am missing. Thanks for making the weekend end on a cool note. It was fun to meet all of you others that I haven't met. Also I hope there was no problems from those guys who burnt out of the lot. That was pretty messed up. Till the next one...

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope that we can have a sac town meet and cruise. that would be hella cool. plus there is a lot to do down here. But she was talking about a girl(redline ladies) meet down in sac. We were thinking about meeting up, cruising and then maybe hitting up some clubs. Don't worry Denae as soon as I come up with something really cool for all of us to do then I will post it.

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Posts: 407 | From: Sacramento, Ca. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1sicgt:
I just want to say thank you to everyone who put this event on, all the time, stress, and stuff you guys had to deal with, I want you to know was really appreciated. Brian, Gabe, Nate, Matt, Justin, Chuck, Miles, everyone I am missing. Thanks for making the weekend end on a cool note. It was fun to meet all of you others that I haven't met. Also I hope there was no problems from those guys who burnt out of the lot. That was pretty messed up. Till the next one...

Your welcome. Thanks for coming.You guys make it happen
Kitty- Set it up, If you guys have a meeting spot and a good orute to drive I'm down. End of April looks good.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MustyTangBabe:

Ricky got lost! hehe
the reason why you got separated wicky, is because you were driving too slow! )

Ya..and everytime I drive fast you tell me to slow down cuz you're scared...haha.

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
LaserStang
¯
Member # 353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaserStang  Ford pictures for LaserStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah - me too, it was great meeting you guys! Some I already knew, but 99% of ya I hadn't met in person yet - so it was great to FINALLY put a face with a name!! Ya'll are a helluva great group of people, and I am totally looking forward to the next meeting!!! Just don't make it the weekend of March 29th...

Brian, Gabe, et al: You guys put on a hell of a gtg, mad props guys!

Thanks to everyone I talked to, especially the guy that let me check out his Sparco seats in his laser red '00 Rousch (didn't get your name...) I GOTTA get me some of those now!!

See Ya Next Time!
~Brian

--------------------
Laser Red 2000 Mustang GT
http://www.montereymustangs.com

BlkPina
¯
Member # 934

quote:

Ya..and everytime I drive fast you tell me to slow down cuz you're scared...haha.

PPSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i tell you to slow down cuz you're a reckless driver. my grandma can drive better than you! haha!!!! on sunday, i gave you the chance to speed up but you wouldn't. you just couldn't hang with the other mustangs.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com