Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » NEW VIDEO HERE!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: NEW VIDEO HERE!
84Tbird
¯
Member # 901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84Tbird  Ford pictures for 84Tbird  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is a produced video of the sacramento groups journey to martinez, the show itself and of course the cruise. HOPE YA GUYS LIKE IT!
Also worth checking out is anotherday.wmv

[ February 27, 2002: Message edited by: 84Tbird ]

--------------------
[img]http://digidistributors.com/carchat/dodoburn.jpg[/img]
"There is no replacement for displacement"

84Tbird
¯
Member # 901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84Tbird  Ford pictures for 84Tbird  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Works if I put the URL in anyhow,..sometimes my stupidity amazes myself...or something like that

http://www.duke.edu/~java32/ <-- VIDEOS

--------------------

84Tbird
¯
Member # 901

Hehehe HEW is supposed to be new,..excuse my emberrasing typing.

--------------------

stanger91
¯
Member # 397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger91  Ford pictures for stanger91  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damnit, im at work and it tells me this:
Unable to download an appropriate decompressor. (Error=80040200)

--------------------
E.T 12.314@126.300

Posts: 778 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
84Tbird
¯
Member # 901

.wmv is a microsoft media file. If you're running NT or 98 you should download windows media player 7. Shouldnt have any problems then. I use .wmv because of the stellar compression and quality. That video is great quality, decently long and the major cool thing is its only 6 megs. Anyhow thats my advice

--------------------

stanger91
¯
Member # 397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger91  Ford pictures for stanger91  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well i work at intel, and im on win 2k....so i should have all the updates but it keeps telling me that error..

--------------------
E.T 12.314@126.300

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That shit was bad ass man. Good job on it. If you want some good vieo footage, come out on the 30th

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
stanger91
¯
Member # 397

DAMNIT #$(^#$*(^#%* i have to wait till i get home!

--------------------
E.T 12.314@126.300

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks a lot! I just saw the video.... looks SWEET! What song is that?

I've mirrored the video files here:

www.cafords.com/mpg/02_24_02/

I'm working on getting some mpeg1 versions of the files up so you guys that are having problems can view it.

[ February 27, 2002: Message edited by: st5150 ]

Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mipaz  Ford pictures for Mipaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
woo hoo that was bangin and i liked how sexxy94gt was makin nice hand gesteurs what was that you were doin??

--------------------
Wheels on the Vette go round and round.

Posts: 1700 | From: Over There | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
*SlipNslide281*
¯
Member # 622

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *SlipNslide281*  Ford pictures for *SlipNslide281*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude, those vids were awsome. Nice editing..
Posts: 1817 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
ihatethesesns
¯
Member # 684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihatethesesns  Ford pictures for ihatethesesns    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cool video bro

--------------------
" Friends come and go but enemies Accumulate"

'Fight Crime Shoot First'

2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that shit was off the hook!
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree man, that was some sic shit. Mind if I post them on my site?

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
youl luz
¯
Member # 53

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for youl luz  Ford pictures for youl luz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
way cool man... way cool !!!
Posts: 1663 | From: bay area/SAC cali. | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
84Tbird
¯
Member # 901

Hey thanks for all the positive feedback. I just hoped that you guys enjoyed it overall. If ya wanna post it you may do so, no problem with that.
The song was Linkin Park - Runaway. Killer tune. Whens that footage going to occur btw? I'll see if I can arrange something. And btw for the bro that works at Intel, blame it on windows,..we all do that, if you're in a high up position I hear you might be able to give Billy boy a hand job and he might fix it for ya. J/K hehehe

--------------------

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great shots! It was bad ass mix!

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
LaserStang
¯
Member # 353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaserStang  Ford pictures for LaserStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Off the hook man! Those were some sic videos! Got any more???

~Brian

--------------------
Laser Red 2000 Mustang GT
http://www.montereymustangs.com

84Tbird
¯
Member # 901

Sure on the first site i listed,..the DUKE.EDU one I had a friend of mine upload some of my other videos that i have made. One of them has a bunch of shots of various cars runnin at sac raceway,..who knows maybe you'll see yours or a friends in the mix! Check it out,.that one is tracktime.wmv ,.. KungFooFighting is just a silly one I threw together when I first started editing. I have a few other vids of the roomies car (BADSTNG) laying the smack down on some rice. BTW I believe from what we were told that the gold acura legend in anotherday.wmv that we didnt beat til the end,..was hittin 90/100 shots. Never had a problem railing on those guys before wit hthe stang. If anyone has any info on that car let me know... I'll see what i can do about getting more of the vids I have done up there...again thanks for the support,..good to know people appreciate my work.

--------------------

Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NICE!!

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
http://www.thesiccrew.com/Kevin.html
http://www.geocities.com/kevtopgun/Z28.html
12.9 and 111mph traps on Street tires.
quote:
Originally posted by FireWhore:
..... nor do i care what any of u peeps think....or me for that matter....

Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
JR
¯
Member # 1057

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JR  Ford pictures for JR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn man!!! those videos are nice!! I'm a new member here and I loved those videos. Damn...wish I was there.....if any other days come up let me know so iI can meet some people from here and get some pics and videos man!! That's some goos shi*!!! I seen The 01 Silver Saleen of SlipNslide281 that's a nice ride..seems to be that his wife works where I work. Nice Car.!!

2000 GT VERT

--------------------
2000 GT VERT! 17x9 Cobra R's,Bassani X-pipe w/cats

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JR:
Damn...wish I was there.....if any other days come up let me know so iI can meet some people from here and get some pics and videos man!!

www.98COBRA.com/ubb click on the big yellow banner in the top middle of the page. You'll ask your self how you missed it the first time

Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris_67_SC_408  Ford pictures for Chris_67_SC_408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My ex girlfriend got one of those singing things for christmas and whenever it got to the "hoe hoe hoe hoe" part i used to say "hey look he's calling your name."

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!
And your brother wants to eat her ass.

Posts: 716 | From: San Mateo, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris_67_SC_408  Ford pictures for Chris_67_SC_408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you go to the kungfoofighting.wmv video you'll see what i'm talking about.

--------------------
My sister runs 13s!!!
And your brother wants to eat her ass.

Posts: 716 | From: San Mateo, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com