Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » for those that wanted to help for our FEB 17th meet/cruise (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: for those that wanted to help for our FEB 17th meet/cruise
youl luz
¯
Member # 53

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for youl luz  Ford pictures for youl luz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have received a few emails from people wanting to help out for our meet/cruise on the 17th ...We will need
propane BBQ(2 or so)<<-- we can pick up and drop it off
people to bring soda<<-NO ALCOHOL
some big ice chests to keep them in
potato chip people<<-- come on you know you want to.. if you want to help out Email me and I'll let you know what else needs attention... Thanks everyone for your help and lets make this our biggest event yet!

Posts: 1663 | From: bay area/SAC cali. | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey gabe!! I'll call you at the end of this week...anything that you need me and matt to bring up its coverd!!!

--------------------
Just a Punk Ass small Block :)

SimonSez
¯
Member # 418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SimonSez  Ford pictures for SimonSez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a big ice chest i can bring....with ice
Posts: 79 | From: Manteca, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anything esle that might be needed, e-mail me...

Ryeman707@aol.com

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Email me at bunchmyfunky@yahoo.com with what you want me to bring.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
gabe if you need anything let me know ill come through with something

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
GHOSTDOG
¯
Member # 522

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GHOSTDOG  Ford pictures for GHOSTDOG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got the beer and the mixed drink!!!!!!!!!!!! mustang get togethers need alchohol and speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

--------------------
hennessy lemon squeeze and green bud chillin in my stang with a mean mug

Posts: 320 | From: ANY LIQUOR STORE IN THE 510 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GHOSTDOG:
i got the beer and the mixed drink!!!!!!!!!!!! mustang get togethers need alchohol and speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

Don't think so TIM. No drugs and alcohol, but
SEX is ok

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Don't think so TIM. No drugs and alcohol, but SEX is ok
[Worship]

WOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! [Worship]
Hell, we new there was going to be some kind of entertainment! I will bring the camcorder.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mipaz  Ford pictures for Mipaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:

Don't think so TIM. No drugs and alcohol, but
SEX is ok

dayum really try2paz i might have to put on a show with the t-tops off LOL..man me and 2 women in a maro yall think it will work

[ February 11, 2002: Message edited by: TORQUEPIMP ]

--------------------
Wheels on the Vette go round and round.

Posts: 1700 | From: Over There | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
MikeySBF
¯
Member # 865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeySBF  Ford pictures for MikeySBF  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha id just roll over yall if i wasnt in pismo this weekend
Posts: 371 | From: East bay, cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
66 InjectedCobra
¯
Member # 819

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 InjectedCobra  Ford pictures for 66 InjectedCobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by youl luz:
I have received a few emails from people wanting to help out for our meet/cruise on the 17th ...We will need
propane BBQ(2 or so)<<-- we can pick up and drop it off
people to bring soda<<-NO ALCOHOL
some big ice chests to keep them in
potato chip people<<-- come on you know you want to.. if you want to help out Email me and I'll let you know what else needs attention... Thanks everyone for your help and lets make this our biggest event yet!

quote:

AHHH come on you got to get a little faded.Your beer is on me Gabe

--------------------
Just An Old Slow Ford!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6389544

66 InjectedCobra
¯
Member # 819

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 66 InjectedCobra  Ford pictures for 66 InjectedCobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hope its not too late for me to give a role call shout. I'm gonna make an apperance for some good ford fun. Hope you dont mind Gabe,I might bring some 5.0 boys and galls with me."Probably some beer to work with". Ill bring your drank for a sign of thanks Cant wait [Bling Bling]

--------------------
Just An Old Slow Ford!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6389544

youl luz
¯
Member # 53

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for youl luz  Ford pictures for youl luz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok everyone.. if you really want to drink this in not the event for it ... you should have really gone to Ted party....if people are drinking the cops will see that as drinking in public and they will try to break it all up...so who wants to blow it for everyone????
now back to the original topic ... WHO IS GOING TO HELP OUT W/ SOME STUFF!?!?!?!? we still need over 100 sodas, chip's for 100+ people, ice chests, propane BBQ, and some small stuff...

Posts: 1663 | From: bay area/SAC cali. | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gabriel,
Heather & I are planning on brining a large cooler full of sodas. 3-4 12pacs should fit in it.

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
S281Cobra
NOTAFKE
Member # 338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S281Cobra  Ford pictures for S281Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gabriel

So I've got to decide what to bring......

Put me down for chips, I'll do a costco run and stuff whatever I can under the speedster cover and in the trunk.

Kevin

--------------------
Italian Horses & Bulls
Stuttgart, Ingolstadt & some on order

Posts: 456 | From: Bay Area, CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White02GT  Ford pictures for White02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gabe,
I can bring sodas or chips, just let me know. e-mail me @ camaroeric21@aol.com. If anybody else needs anything, you can e-mail me there also. Late

--------------------
2002 Mustang GT 13.54 @ 102

"You can't out smart a smartass" Eminem

Posts: 1984 | From: Mountain View, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
98RaVeN
¯
Member # 683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98RaVeN  Ford pictures for 98RaVeN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gabe count me in what do you want me to bring? Sodas chips is what I can do. I just neeed to remind my manager that I requested Sunday off other than that I will be there.
Posts: 987 | From: Hayward Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
04 Mystic
¯
Member # 220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 Mystic  Ford pictures for 04 Mystic    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will bring some Sodas and a cooler full of ice.If you need more let me know. More than happy to help out!
rdhtgt
¯
Member # 438

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rdhtgt  Ford pictures for rdhtgt        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just tell me what to bring, and I will bring what ever you want me too!!!!

You know how to get a hold of me!!!

--------------------
Red Hot GT

Just a few small mod's

Posts: 72 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
POLO916
¯
Member # 550

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POLO916  Ford pictures for POLO916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can we smoke out there or should we do it before?? not cigarette's either

POLO

--------------------
95 Drop Gt
18' 95 Cobra R's
Auto w/ shift kit
fms 3.73 Gears
Mac CAI
95 Cobra Wing
98 Cobra Hood
Fake Bullit Brakes
Drilled Rotors

Posts: 731 | From: Capitol City 916 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Drift-GT
¯
Member # 762

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drift-GT  Ford pictures for Drift-GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gabe, I will bring chips and some killer dip from Costo!!!
Posts: 552 | From: Freakmont, CA U.S. of A | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Hemi Ted
¯
Member # 478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hemi Ted  Ford pictures for Hemi Ted    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll bring some shit too.........
What else we need?
Damn, if my ride isn't done, who is gonna give me a ride??
f-me...........

--------------------
2005 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa
Anniversary Edition
"Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!"

Posts: 2601 | From: Tomball, TX | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
id give ya a ride ted , but i dont think well be rollin through this event..........l8r

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

flatacid
¯
Member # 878

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flatacid  Ford pictures for flatacid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
do we need hotdogs? if someone lets me know early enough i can get some. i can bring a cooler with ice. some chairs. im gonna bring a camera. let me know what is needed. theres a slim chance i can bring a propane bbq but i'll check on it.

--------------------
89 mustang gt w/ t5

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com