Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Grudge fest June 11th!! Calling out Fcknvenom (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Grudge fest June 11th!! Calling out Fcknvenom
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I read your post that you were gonna be at the grudge fest, So I thought I would make it offical with this post!

June 11th FoX GT VS Fcknvenom @ sac raceway

You said your car will be done and you said you will be there. So let make it happen!!

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oooo whooo i'll pay to see that shit!
Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YES!

It's about time we get something going with the 03/04 Cobras!

I hope this goes down!

Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there to watch.
Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where is Fcknvenom?

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

Fcknvenom
¯
Member # 9631

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fcknvenom  Ford pictures for Fcknvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:
Where is Fcknvenom?

Wadd up I'm right here!

--------------------
R.I.P WILLIE GUZMAN(5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Fcknvenom
¯
Member # 9631

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fcknvenom  Ford pictures for Fcknvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car is getting the final touches hopefully I get her done tomorrow so I can start tuning.

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

quote:
Originally posted by Fcknvenom:
Car is getting the final touches hopefully I get her done tomorrow so I can start tuning.

I think if you really wanted to race me you would make sure its done! Because I know I did!

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

Fcknvenom
¯
Member # 9631

quote:
quote:

I think if you really wanted to race me you would make sure its done! Because I know I did!
Well if it was up to me i would have been finished. The shop who is fixing it are lagging. Should start up 2nite and be ready to roll.. I'll hit up my tuner so we can tune it in the am on saturday.

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

quote:
quote:
quote:

Well if it was up to me i would have been finished. The shop who is fixing it are lagging. Should start up 2nite and be ready to roll.. I'll hit up my tuner so we can tune it in the am on saturday.
The shop where my car is at NEVER lags! They have been busting ass just to get it done!!

[ June 09, 2011, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: FoX GT ]

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

Fcknvenom
¯
Member # 9631

Oooooh we'll do u want a fucking congrats or something? Or better yet maybe you need a cookie? [Smile] how does that's sound? Plus this is my first time dealing with this shop, I always do my own work but I have been really busy doing other stuff. If it ain't ready, I'll be more than gladly to race u on the street since I'm more of a street guy.

[ June 09, 2011, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Fcknvenom ]

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

Fcknvenom
¯
Member # 9631

And dont worry I ain't scared to run you. Just want to clarify that.

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

quote:
Oooooh we'll do u want a fucking congrats or something? Or better yet maybe you need a cookie? [Smile] how does that's sound? Plus this is my first time dealing with this shop, I always do my own work but I have been really busy doing other stuff. If it ain't ready, I'll be more than gladly to race u on the street since I'm more of a street guy.

Wow....

I can see you are very frustrated! Next time dont open your mouth about coming to the track if you aint going to show! Funny all the sudden your car might not be ready huh? In your pervious post you were counting down the days!

Seems like your just another internet racer and all you do is talk about how fast your car might be! You just need to PUT UP OR SHUT UP!! BOTTOM LINE!

[ June 09, 2011, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: FoX GT ]

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

quote:
And dont worry I ain't scared to run you. Just want to clarify that.

yeah! I believe you. [Roll Eyes] [BS flag]

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

Fcknvenom
¯
Member # 9631

quote:
quote:

Wow....

I can see you are very frustrated! Next time dont open your mouth about coming to the track if you aint going to show! Funny all the sudden your car might not be ready huh? In your pervious post you were counting down the days!

Seems like your just another internet racer and all you do is talk about how fast your car might be! You just need to PUT UP OR SHUT UP!! BOTTOM LINE!

You know what FUCK YOU!!!! it's not my fault they shop keeps giving me the run around. I will race ur piece of shit ass. Plus ur nobody special so shut the fuck up. And nobody is Internet racing here. All I said was that I will run ur faggot ass.

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
...... Wow

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
about 5 post up SHIT GOT SERIOUS SON!!!!!!

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

quote:
quote:
quote:

Wow....

You know what FUCK YOU!!!! it's not my fault they shop keeps giving me the run around. I will race ur piece of shit ass. Plus ur nobody special so shut the fuck up. And nobody is Internet racing here. All I said was that I will run ur faggot ass.
O no!! Did I hurt your feelings! Are you upset cuz I called your bluff? And now you feel like you need to act like a tough guy behind a computer screen! I'm sooo scared im shaking in my boots!

I must be special because you got your panties in bunch all of the sudden!

Get the fuck out here man your a fucken joke!

I'll be at the tarck running my shit. Grow a pair and come out and race instead of this internet bullshit you do!!

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL!!! Fox GT what up brotha! been a long time....i'll come through and say whats up on saturday.....too bad rory wont stop havin little sex trophy kids or he could come out and run the GT too! haha take care!

Jason

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i might have to check this out [patriot]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fox gt.. how fast are you? if your around my range, i'm more than happy to line up next to you.. i don't know what you run, so if your close let me know.. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

quote:
Originally posted by jayl:
LOL!!! Fox GT what up brotha! been a long time....i'll come through and say whats up on saturday.....too bad rory wont stop havin little sex trophy kids or he could come out and run the GT too! haha take care!

Jason

been to long bro!! definitely stop by and say whats up and you should tell rory to come out also.

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
fox gt.. how fast are you? if your around my range, i'm more than happy to line up next to you.. i don't know what you run, so if your close let me know.. [patriot]

I down for sure! Ill be out there saturday

--------------------
- AED -
2015 Mustang GT

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ladies....stop with the hair pulling.

Keep this stuff to PM's or move to the street racing section.

Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope someone gets this on video if it happens..

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com