Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » sac raceway tonight

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: sac raceway tonight
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone going out to the track? looks like its clearing up and its dry

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's good noel how you been plebe, u taking the cobra out to the track or what? Your one lucky mofo bro by having the track in your backyard haha. Have fun bro if you end up going and keep it safe out there.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i been good. how you been? ya im heading out there with the cobra and hope to see some good times. we need to plan a day where you and other people from san jose can come. Pm me your number and ill send you some pics and videos tonight

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car sounds sick man !.. [patriot]

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Vndcatr:

Don't lie it sounded horrible, he might as well give it to me I know what to do with it.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
does that car have an h-pipe? i coulda sworn it sounded like it! put an x-pipe on that car and the sound would be 10x better! you were movin tho!

--------------------
01 GT -lazer red- 32v swap

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

quote:

Thanks bro. Your shit sounds bad ass and that car goes. I have a video if your run

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

quote:
Originally posted by Broke4.6:
does that car have an h-pipe? i coulda sworn it sounded like it! put an x-pipe on that car and the sound would be 10x better! you were movin tho!

thanks and yes I do have h, I got headers n h pipe for 300 but im looking for x now. Ya my clutch is toasted but 2 weeks I go back with better clutch n tires.

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LETHL 03:
quote:

Thanks bro. Your shit sounds bad ass and that car goes. I have a video if your run
HELL YA that MACH sounds nasty!! And give it up to my boy for running his first 12sec pass in the mach..basic bolt-ons with stock 355 gears and no tune is nothing to joke about [worship] [worship] very impressed with kevins mach very healthy car and finally got the #s to back it up..Lethal,very sicc cobra btw def had me jockn with the classics [Wink] overall good turnout for some badass cars tonight..congrats kev..now 410s and a tune is next..I'm sayin 12 fiftys [burnout]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Turn out was perfect, I got at least 10 or 11 runs n I even hot lapped a few.

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car looked siick lethal! Congrats kev on the 12! Can't wait to take the 67 down the 1320 instead of it sitting in the parking lot. [patriot]

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com