Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » which member grenaded their rear end @ the track tonight?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: which member grenaded their rear end @ the track tonight?
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was @ Infineon tonight and seen a 96-98 roush destroy its 8.8
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that was me i snap my rear axel. Ill have it back this week with mosier rear axels [dance]

[ April 04, 2011, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: 98 ROUSH ]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OUCH... im waiting for the day to come as well.. what rear end was it?

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
OUCH... im waiting for the day to come as well.. what rear end was it?

Stock rear axel. Just one axel broke but im replacing both with mosier forged steel axels.

--------------------
Built 2v

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was there seen it up close... Wen that thng snapd it lokd ugly...glad u gana hav it bak asap

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
Originally posted by 89 306:
I was there seen it up close... Wen that thng snapd it lokd ugly...glad u gana hav it bak asap

Thanks bro. Im just happy it wasnt my differenial.

--------------------
Built 2v

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn bro i felt hella bad for you. that thing just straight took a shit! race tires on stock axles,well u know. good thing you bought better axles this time around.
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
damn bro i felt hella bad for you. that thing just straight took a shit! race tires on stock axles,well u know. good thing you bought better axles this time around.

Yeah it did suck [Frown] Next time i go ill hit you up maybe we can meet up.

[ April 05, 2011, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: 98 ROUSH ]

--------------------
Built 2v

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol the guy next to me said u snapd ur rear i laughd at um nd said wheres the rear end fluid at then. He walkd away....nxt time lmk ill tak my car last time it was gettin a clutch job

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that sucks. Did u even make a pass or was that ur first?

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
Damn that sucks. Did u even make a pass or was that ur first?

it was my second pass. The first pass i bogged really bad off the line @3000 rpm so i took it to 4300rpm on the second pass n then snap [Frown]

--------------------
Built 2v

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
Originally posted by 89 306:
lol the guy next to me said u snapd ur rear i laughd at um nd said wheres the rear end fluid at then. He walkd away....nxt time lmk ill tak my car last time it was gettin a clutch job

Yeah next time ill let you know bro

--------------------
Built 2v

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when an axle breaks in this kind of situation, where does it normally break at?
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

mine broke right at the tip about 4-5 inches back from the tip where it connect to the differential.

--------------------
Built 2v

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
mine broke right at the tip about 4-5 inches back from the tip where it connect to the differential.

you test the new axles out tonight?
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:

you test the new axles out tonight?
Naw not tonight but if i dont work next week on weds ill be out there bro [Wink]

--------------------
Built 2v

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i heard your ass fly by my house last night............right? or i might be wrong. if not that shit came screamin by [dance] .

[ April 07, 2011, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: SAV650HAB ]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
Originally posted by SAV650HAB:
i heard your ass fly by my house last night............right? or i might be wrong. if not that shit came screamin by [dance] .

LOL, naw that was raul in his ride i left my bucket at the shop to take my stang home and later that night he took me to go get the bucket. I was behide him in my bucket and he flew down your street. That shit is hella loud.

--------------------
Built 2v

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yah i thought it was you or someone i new, that shit sounded pretty clean [burnout]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad to hear you got it back together...

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
Glad to hear you got it back together...

Thanks!

--------------------
Built 2v

FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

LOL, naw that was raul in his ride i left my bucket at the shop to take my stang home and later that night he took me to go get the bucket. I was behide him in my bucket and he flew down your street. That shit is hella loud.
Raul don't want it! Almost done with the lil red bucket and coming for that roush bruh! Haha

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

quote:
Originally posted by Sic Beast:
quote:
quote:

Raul don't want it! Almost done with the lil red bucket and coming for that roush bruh! Haha
LOL you a few bruh!!!

--------------------
Built 2v

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com