Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » NMRA/NMCA West Coast!!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: NMRA/NMCA West Coast!!!!
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
July 8-10, 2011
Inaugural NMRA/NMCA West Coast Shootout
Auto Club Speedway – Fontana, California

California fans get ready! The NMRA and NMCA will be hosting a special West Coast Shootout at the Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA, the weekend of July 8-10, 2011. Like the NMRA/NMCA Texas event in November, the West Coast Shootout will be the largest gathering of muscle cars in the Golden State. This non-points, limited classes event will showcase what the NMRA and NMCA have to offer to Pacific-are drag racers.

Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shawn...do you have the link to the classes and rules?

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
Shawn...do you have the link to the classes and rules?

Greg, I don't think they have announced exactly what classes they will be running for this event. Since it is not a points race I assume the classes will be limited. As soon as I hear something I will let you know. I too am curious and would like to make this race.
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com