Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Wendsday night drags tonight. The track is looking SOLID!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Wendsday night drags tonight. The track is looking SOLID!!!
89'LXNOTCH
¯
Member # 8810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89'LXNOTCH  Ford pictures for 89'LXNOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They are having there first wendsday night drags tonight since the NHRA was racing funny cars and rail dragsters last week. I went to check out the action and the track is looking lovely! The best ive seen so far. Have been waiting since last week to get out there. See u there! [burnout]
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there spectating tonight..
Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
1sic50
¯
Member # 6684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sic50  Ford pictures for 1sic50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1nastycobra:
I'll be there spectating tonight..

i will be too [Big Grin]

--------------------
90 gt W/Vortech S-Trim power adder
99 Explorer W/5.0
87 crx honda WNP!!!!

Ford 4 Life Enough Said Don't Hate

Posts: 534 | From: GOTHAM CITY | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How did you guys do ? My car was running hard too bad the driver sucks ass.

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph
now with a little more power it goes 135mph+ on 18" DRs

Posts: 835 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
forced331
¯
Member # 1270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for forced331  Ford pictures for forced331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tinner:
How did you guys do ? My car was running hard too bad the driver sucks ass.

Glad to finally meet you! Sweet Mach BTW!!!

--------------------
1992 Ford Mustang LX (Original Owner)"Titanium Frost" 331stroker S-Trim, 5spd

2014 Ford Mustang GT- daily driver

Posts: 1154 | From: Sonoma County | Registered: May 2002  |  :
89'LXNOTCH
¯
Member # 8810

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 89'LXNOTCH  Ford pictures for 89'LXNOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I did ok i guess. I was out there in my stock black coupe and ran a best of 14.07 at 94.75 MPH with a 60 ft of 1.951 with Hoosier QTP tires. Was trying to break into the 13.9 area but it didn't happen. I was shifting at 5,500 rpm and was doing the best I could powershifing and was in 4th gear through the traps. My motor in done at 140,000 miles. Its just tired now. Time to pull it out! The track was nice though. Little bit of a head wind as usual, but other than that, it was great. Tinner, I saw you out there in the orange Mach 1 with the AED sticker on the back. Man that car is bad! How did ypu do out there? 1sic50 I didnt see you out there but im sure you were around somewhere! LOL. Sucks, no racing the whole rest of the month of August. They start again on September 2. Im gonna try to make it out then but im building another motor right now and getting ready to pull the stock one out so we will see how the funds are looking to finish the motor. See you guys soon! PEACE [burnout] [burnout]
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well i end up going to the sacramento drags last night..a little closer to my house than sonoma..lol..it was alright..nothing spectacular..I think the fastest car out there was low 11's

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89'LXNOTCH:
I did ok i guess. I was out there in my stock black coupe and ran a best of 14.07 at 94.75 MPH with a 60 ft of 1.951 with Hoosier QTP tires. Was trying to break into the 13.9 area but it didn't happen. I was shifting at 5,500 rpm and was doing the best I could powershifing and was in 4th gear through the traps. My motor in done at 140,000 miles. Its just tired now. Time to pull it out! The track was nice though. Little bit of a head wind as usual, but other than that, it was great. Tinner, I saw you out there in the orange Mach 1 with the AED sticker on the back. Man that car is bad! How did ypu do out there? 1sic50 I didnt see you out there but im sure you were around somewhere! LOL. Sucks, no racing the whole rest of the month of August. They start again on September 2. Im gonna try to make it out then but im building another motor right now and getting ready to pull the stock one out so we will see how the funds are looking to finish the motor. See you guys soon! PEACE [burnout] [burnout]

You were crossing the traps in 4th gear on a bone stock fox body? Are you geared or something?

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks guys,
It was good too meet you all , there was some nice cars out there last night. I could not shift my car last night,after some adjusting I'll see how it does tomorrow night in Sac.

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph
now with a little more power it goes 135mph+ on 18" DRs

Posts: 835 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
89'LXNOTCH
¯
Member # 8810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89'LXNOTCH  Ford pictures for 89'LXNOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah i got 4.10 gears. [Wink]
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tinner:
Thanks guys,
It was good too meet you all , there was some nice cars out there last night. I could not shift my car last night,after some adjusting I'll see how it does tomorrow night in Sac.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com