Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Norcal BigDawg Shoot out Sac Raceway Oct. 18th (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Norcal BigDawg Shoot out Sac Raceway Oct. 18th
Lm7
¯
Member # 2986

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lm7  Ford pictures for Lm7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This looks to be a sick ass race. Who's going to check it out? I will be there to show some spectating support

-

--------------------
if the bitch can't swim she bound to drizown

50Mustang
¯
Member # 3108

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Mustang  Ford pictures for 50Mustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
last grudge of the year?this is where u separate the big dawgs from the little dawgs. [burnout] [burnout] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
"Theirs no such thing as to much horsepower and torque"

happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there, looks to be a some good races already setup, so the winner get 2k, thats nice!
Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazlx  Ford pictures for badazlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
norcal1320 [burnout]

--------------------
03 mach bolt ons/125 shot

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
50 bucks on JP

just kiddin.....

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he better step it up the supercharged 5.0's were out running him at pinks [Eek!]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Count Me in!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

KevinL
¯
Member # 2428

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KevinL  Ford pictures for KevinL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be out of town finishing up my flight training on the Boeing 767/757. I recently put my F2 back on too. Damn....,I'm done with training on Oct 19th-one day to late to race!
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the 8 cars are already in, prepaid admission

kevin - you would have been a shoe-in for this one

low 8/high 7 is what its going to take [worship]

I'm gonna take it home, the 2k is mine [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are they gna compete by whos the quickest, most consistent, or special e.t.?

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i believe its a heads up ladder, so all out and hopefully your quicker than the man next to you.
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
heads the fuck up [worship]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

good luck man!! [Big Grin]
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My red headed brother, if bowman wasn't in the race I say you gonna take it. Just hard to bet against bowman if ya know what I mean. But I think you gonna spank the rest of the field. Would love to see you and him in the finals. Good luck and red heads unite!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
My red headed brother, if bowman wasn't in the race I say you gonna take it. Just hard to bet against bowman if ya know what I mean. But I think you gonna spank the rest of the field. Would love to see you and him in the finals. Good luck and red heads unite!!!

all i have to do is qualify second

then its a high dollar vs. lowest dollar final [Big Grin]

good thing its cheap to take parts off your car [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
quote:

hahahahaha if you take parts off my car then she can loose some weight, she's a heavy girl!!

The 2 of you would be a great race in the finals. And you'd be racing at 10pm where traction is not on his side. All its gonna take is for him to break loose and then its gonna be a RACE!!! And we know that's gonna happen. So if its you 2 in the finals I'm gonna stick with my hair color and put some coin down on you!!!

[ October 17, 2008, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
quote:

hahahahaha if you take parts off my car then she can loose some weight, she's a heavy girl!!

The 2 of you would be a great race in the finals. And you'd be racing at 10pm where traction is not on his side. All its gonna take is for him to break loose and then its gonna be a RACE!!! And we know that's gonna happen. So if its you 2 in the finals I'm gonna stick with my hair color and put some coin down on you!!!

Eric is the Man [Cool] [burnout] .

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

lsxoo7
¯
Member # 8587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lsxoo7  Ford pictures for lsxoo7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there recording !

guys dnt let me down im trying to convert alot of honda buddys of mine to switch over to bigger things !! lol

im sure u guys wont have to do much just let them see a few 8sec runs and im sure that will be enough ... lol ..

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

If its bowman and myself in the finals, he will have to tree me to beat me [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

i saw this!! nice!!!!!!!!

-

-

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:

Whoever this cummins guy is he MUST be psychic because this is EXACTLY what happened. Dayum!!!!

--------------------

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

quote:
quote:

Whoever this cummins guy is he MUST be psychic because this is EXACTLY what happened. Dayum!!!!
Us redheads know whats up [patriot]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Hey congrats man your vegas moves the hell out! I think Dom should have tried out for the olympics b/c I've never seen a person jump so high in my life. That was world record high jumping right shit there!

Moral of the story, never bet against a red head!!!

[ October 19, 2008, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Eric, conradulations on the win! Your car is SCREAMING out of the gate! [worship] Whats that thing weigh? About 2000 with you and the bottle(s) in it? lol

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Red head?????????
LOL. [Wink]
Congrats,excellent misdirection. [Razz]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com