Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Famoso Dragstrip Private Track Rental Feb 24th

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Famoso Dragstrip Private Track Rental Feb 24th
AidanN20
¯
Member # 6019

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AidanN20  Ford pictures for AidanN20    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As some of you may have read over the last month...We had rented Famoso dragstrip for a race in Janurary which was unfortunately postponed out of our control due to problems with the electrical and timing systems at Famoso Dragstrip. It was then rescheduled and they still were not able to resolve the problems AGAIN...

The good news! Our new date of FEBRUARY 24TH is a go as they completely redid their entire timing/light system and will be testing it on their first friday night test'n'tune (which is going to be swamped with hundreds of cars...usually one of those nights you get 1-2 runs in 8 hrs)

We have approx 15 open spots left.

FEBRUARY 24th - Gates open at 8am. Racing from 9am-5pm.

Full day limited number of entrants allowed. The last one we attended in november at famoso, there were cars getting 20-30 passes in the day and the 2nd half of the day the staging lanes had an average of a dozen or less cars in the lanes.

INFO:
Full day dragstrip event at Famoso Raceway in Bakersfield, CA.

$100 per entrant. Each entrant receives a free meal ticket for a burger/fries/coke. All entrants are pre-register only. Spectators are $5 at the gate and they receive a $6/value meal ticket as well.

You can register by paypal to lsinnovations@gmail.com or mail payment in directly.

If you have any questions please PM me or email me at lsinnovations@gmail.com

--------------------
1990 Mustang LX 5.0, 23k original miles
-Forged LS1,GT42 Turbocharged/Intercooled, TH350 /w brake, built 8.8 rear

Posts: 80 | From: Bakersfield, CA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
HYFLOHDS
¯
Member # 4198

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HYFLOHDS  Ford pictures for HYFLOHDS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can you save a spot for me, im down to go, i need to dial in the new race car. let me know about availablity.

Thanks
Dave Lasirona
Hyperformance Porting Service
415-298-4052

--------------------
Hyperflow Motorsport
Flow testing & PortingService
Authorize Superflow SF-600 Test Garage.
friscospeed@gmail.com
415-756-5717 DM only

Posts: 308 | From: san francisco | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
HYFLOHDS
¯
Member # 4198

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HYFLOHDS  Ford pictures for HYFLOHDS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
check your pm's

--------------------
Hyperflow Motorsport
Flow testing & PortingService
Authorize Superflow SF-600 Test Garage.
friscospeed@gmail.com
415-756-5717 DM only

Posts: 308 | From: san francisco | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com