Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » TNT 11/24/07 Pictures (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: TNT 11/24/07 Pictures
Becca
¯
Member # 7004

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becca  Ford pictures for Becca  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was at the TNT on Saturday lending my trailer to a buddy and watching his first passes. [burnout] If you were at the TNT on Saturday, I might have a picture of you, I snapped pictures of nearly everyone that raced.

http://www.norcal1320.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=275

If anyone wants the original 8mp size picture to print or for whatever reason just post up the picture with an email address and I'll ask him to send them out to you. [Smile]

[ November 26, 2007, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: Becca ]

--------------------
Happiness isn't around the corner, happiness IS the corner!

'00 Silverado 1500 LT
'91 Mustang GT

Posts: 111 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
Termin8Him
¯
Member # 7895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Termin8Him  Ford pictures for Termin8Him    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAmmmN that chick got booty [Eek!]

--------------------
-whippled termy
-07 silverado

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Termin8Him:
DAmmmN that chick got booty [Eek!]

Wowser! that is no joke!

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats some booty!!! damn looks like a lot of cars showed up, did anyone from here race?
Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
Becca
¯
Member # 7004

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becca  Ford pictures for Becca  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL.... I took the booty pic for a friend. We were shocked that she showed up in spandex and 4" stilettos lol.

Saw quite a few Mustangs out so I assumed there had to be someone off of this board there.

--------------------

'00 Silverado 1500 LT
'91 Mustang GT

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hello did any of you LADIES go to this tnt and race your car? Or do all of you GIRLS just sit there and talk about racing without even going to the track.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very nice pics saw a few people I now. the little red mustang coupe is a friend of mine. Who's mustang was that running mid 8's.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Becca
¯
Member # 7004

quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
Hello did any of you LADIES go to this tnt and race your car? Or do all of you GIRLS just sit there and talk about racing without even going to the track.

I would've raced if I hadn't used my own trailer to get my buddies 2nd gen camaro there. [Razz]

--------------------

'00 Silverado 1500 LT
'91 Mustang GT

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Becca:
quote:

I would've raced if I hadn't used my own trailer to get my buddies 2nd gen camaro there. [Razz]
hahahaha not you Becca I know you were there helping Rob out. It was so funny to hear him talk and describe the feeling of the car after each pass. LOL. I'm talking about the other 8000+ ladies that are registered on this site. THOSE LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
very nice pics saw a few people I now. the little red mustang coupe is a friend of mine. Who's mustang was that running mid 8's.

I talked to your friend in the red coupe. Cool dude.

--------------------

CeeJay
¯
Member # 6766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CeeJay  Ford pictures for CeeJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey cummins I thought you said you have a single digit car looks to me like you still stuck in the 11.s

http://www.norcal1320media.com/view_video.php?viewkey=db773eb2dc1b0a17836a&page=1&viewtype=&category=mr

MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CeeJay:
Hey cummins I thought you said you have a single digit car looks to me like you still stuck in the 11.s

http://www.norcal1320media.com/view_video.php?viewkey=db773eb2dc1b0a17836a&page=1&viewtype=&category=mr

guess you missed the part where it got outta the groove and almost did the "castro kiss"...

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by itznotahighway:
almost did the "castro kiss"...

[worship] [worship]

ceejay you saw that little bag of laundry on the back of his car, guess not [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

Becca
¯
Member # 7004

quote:
Originally posted by CeeJay:

I watched his car run a 9.7 [burnout] That supra was impressive! Way to steer clear of the wall on another run! [Eek!]

--------------------

'00 Silverado 1500 LT
'91 Mustang GT

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Yes I'm still stuck in the 11s. What are you, stuck behind the computer?

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:

I talked to your friend in the red coupe. Cool dude.
If he was running the NOS he would be a good run for the supra.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yes I'm still stuck in the 11s. What are you, stuck behind the computer?

ROFL!!! hahahhahaha
Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
1bdls1
¯
Member # 5756

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1bdls1  Ford pictures for 1bdls1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
for all you none believers!
..by the way good shit cummings

http://www.norcal1320media.com/view_video.php?viewkey=455b3fa09a282e0d496f

--------------------
MEMBER OF FAST GM'S

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

cool wheelie..another 130ish mph with a parachute.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

It also went 75 mph with the chute on the same day. How cool is that!!!!

You Eslie how's the brothers doing? I haven't heard or talked to them in a while. Talked to Francisco about a month ago and that's about it.

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

has the supra run over before?

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Yes and does it easily on a decent track where I can go wot the full length. But I've never ran over at sac due to the car getting loose my best at sac was 147 still almost hitting the wall. I've always left at least 350 hp on the table at sac. Last weekend I left 15-16 psi on the table and didn't use nitrous. Actually I've never had the car at full boost and never used nitrous at sac ever. On the 3rd pass where I raced the Nova I had boost almost turned off and running on wastegate because the 2nd pass it got real loose (the 11.4 @ 75 mph pass) and I almost hit the wall. On that 2nd pass it could have trapped over 150 it went over 120 in the 1/8th. The chute is merely a safety device its not on there for looks or to tell everyone that it traps over 150. Its not an easy car to drive by any means a domestic of the same caliber is a walk in the park. I always tell people that question the difficulty that they can drive my car down the track as long as they pay the market value of the car if and when they crash it. So far NO ONE has ever taken me up on it. If you are knowledgeable about drag racing or if you ever see my car at the track you'd understand.

[ December 01, 2007, 11:03 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yes and does it easily on a decent track where I can go wot the full length. But I've never ran over at sac due to the car getting loose my best at sac was 147 still almost hitting the wall. I've always left at least 350 hp on the table at sac. Last weekend I left 15-16 psi on the table and didn't use nitrous. Actually I've never had the car at full boost and never used nitrous at sac ever. On the 3rd pass where I raced the Nova I had boost almost turned off and running on wastegate because the 2nd pass it got real loose (the 11.4 @ 75 mph pass) and I almost hit the wall. On that 2nd pass it could have trapped over 150 it went over 120 in the 1/8th. The chute is merely a safety device its not on there for looks or to tell everyone that it traps over 150. Its not an easy car to drive by any means a domestic of the same caliber is a walk in the park. I always tell people that question the difficulty that they can drive my car down the track as long as they pay the market value of the car if and when they crash it. So far NO ONE has ever taken me up on it. If you are knowledgeable about drag racing or if you ever see my car at the track you'd understand.

this might be the first 100% serious post you've made

you sick patrick [Big Grin]

i bought a chute for my car the day after the mitsu missle went for a ride through the fence

even if you dont go 150, it was only going 146 and look at the mayhem [Eek!]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

1bdls1
¯
Member # 5756

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1bdls1  Ford pictures for 1bdls1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
It also went 75 mph with the chute on the same day. How cool is that!!!!

You Eslie how's the brothers doing? I haven't heard or talked to them in a while. Talked to Francisco about a month ago and that's about it.

Christian is almost done with his car. He'll probably be done in a couple weeks. Chinos car is running hes just waiting on lil things.
which Francisco?

--------------------
MEMBER OF FAST GM'S

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
quote:

this might be the first 100% serious post you've made

you sick patrick [Big Grin]

i bought a chute for my car the day after the mitsu missle went for a ride through the fence

even if you dont go 150, it was only going 146 and look at the mayhem [Eek!]

hahahaha I think you are right about that Eric I can't remember when I've ever made a 100% serious post on cafords. How's your car and when do you expect to finish it? Can't wait to see it run up against some of the other big dog members on the other site. The pringles can launches like a bat outta hell! I heard you're doing a lot more stuff to it too. Is your car gonna be ready for the small tire shootout?

Ya that Mitsu shit was scary. Just glad that Robbie was ok it could have been really ugly. Hell he ended up over a mile past the end of the run off in the dirt field LOL. Poor lil Mitsu didn't like that too much. They put a chute on the Orange Pumpkin right after that LOL. It was funny at this past TNT some random dude comes up to the Orange Pumpkin and says "Why does that car need a chute its not fast enough to have one." LOL!

[ December 02, 2007, 04:27 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com