Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Infenion 10-03-07

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Infenion 10-03-07
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm rolling up tonight in My white coupe. I will be in the lane #1. [burnout]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

forced331
¯
Member # 1270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for forced331  Ford pictures for forced331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Needacage will be out there racing Street with his 93 Teal LX.

--------------------
1992 Ford Mustang LX (Original Owner)"Titanium Frost" 331stroker S-Trim, 5spd

2014 Ford Mustang GT- daily driver

Posts: 1154 | From: Sonoma County | Registered: May 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Due to idiot move, I'll be there running a 12.6 (fingers crossed) NEXT Wednesday.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will probably be out there again next week also. It was good seeing everyone out there including Craig. Car was leaving hard "best of 1.62 60 ft." & pulling the front tires off the ground a couple inches [Cool] but I am still down on MPH and only managed a 11.13 @ 120. I am going to slap a new blower belt on and hopefully get back some of My lost MPH.

--------------------

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for need-a-cage  Ford pictures for need-a-cage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was good to see you out there again. I forgot, even if you have all the safety equipment, they told us that the Street class was limited to 11.50. I like the street class and that is another reason that I didn't want to get a cage and have to move over to Comp Rod. Did they say anything to you when you pulled up with your 11.10 dial in?

My best of the night was 11.45 @ 119.5 mph with my 3.6" pulley giving me about 7psi of boost. My best 60ft was also a 1.62. My 11.45 was with a 1.65. I backed out the timing and ran 11.66, dialed 11.65 and ran an 11.61 on the brakes in the 1st round. That was a 1.62 60ft and the clutch was not happy.

See you next week!

--------------------
93 LX Hatch, Dart Big Bore 347, Edelbrock 6037's, Cobra intake, Tremec, S-trim, 60# injectors, Tweecer RT
10.84 @ 128.5mph

Posts: 606 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm gunna try and make it to a Wed night soon w/ the Evo.

Were there a butt load of cars like usual [Confused]

Sounds like the track was hookin [Smile]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for need-a-cage  Ford pictures for need-a-cage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There were hardly any cars there last night. We got 5 time trials!! Once school gets in, the field really thins out. Next week there will be even less cars because everyone is heading to Vegas for the Division 7 finals.

Craig

--------------------
93 LX Hatch, Dart Big Bore 347, Edelbrock 6037's, Cobra intake, Tremec, S-trim, 60# injectors, Tweecer RT
10.84 @ 128.5mph

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by need-a-cage:
There were hardly any cars there last night. We got 5 time trials!! Once school gets in, the field really thins out. Next week there will be even less cars because everyone is heading to Vegas for the Division 7 finals.

Craig

Sweet i'll try and make it out.

Heard the headwind was a bit harsh last night [Frown]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

It is always really strong. At least they didn't make us run 1/8 mile like two other times in the past two months.

A regular in Comp Rod with a 120mph Mustang said that he was 2mph slow because of the headwind.

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

quote:
Originally posted by need-a-cage:
It was good to see you out there again. I forgot, even if you have all the safety equipment, they told us that the Street class was limited to 11.50. I like the street class and that is another reason that I didn't want to get a cage and have to move over to Comp Rod. Did they say anything to you when you pulled up with your 11.10 dial in?

My best of the night was 11.45 @ 119.5 mph with my 3.6" pulley giving me about 7psi of boost. My best 60ft was also a 1.62. My 11.45 was with a 1.65. I backed out the timing and ran 11.66, dialed 11.65 and ran an 11.61 on the brakes in the 1st round. That was a 1.62 60ft and the clutch was not happy.

See you next week!

They did'nt have a problem with Me dialing in at 11.1 [Wink] . I will have the stupid crotch strap in next time to complete the 5 point harness and I will be running in lane 1 "pro comp?". Car is popping a little out the exhaust and I thought it might be a plug or plug wire but all look's good except for the distributer cap which has some wearing on the inside "point's?" are a little bit scored so I think that might be My problem. I am getting an intermediate check engine light so I am going to buy a scanner and run it for codes also. Hope to have it figured out by wednesday.

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com