Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » 10/15 Cage/Chassis Certifications in South Bay Area

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 10/15 Cage/Chassis Certifications in South Bay Area
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone that needs a Cage or Chassis cert let me know or post back here.I have a definate 2 cars in the Santa Clara area for sure.If your not sure the deal,Ken Gentry the NHRA Tech for Norcal will travel to your area to do so.But he does charge a little for mileage.If we get enough people the costs can be minimul.I will be looking to do this within the next few weeks

You can call me at 408-420-3003 to set something up.If your near the Santa Clara area I have no problem meeting at my shop if that helps

[ October 12, 2006, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAssMaro ]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Okay I talked to Ken and here is the info

He can do it either this upcming Sunday Oct 15th or the following Saturday Oct 21st.He is fine with an early afternoon meeting time so we can all meet up.We can meet at my shop which is 1 mile south of Great America.

The costs are

$30.00 for the cage/chassis inspection
$75.00 for the tag if its passes
$0.45 per mile.He is coming from Chico so if we get alot of people to do this we can split the costs.

Let me know what everyone is thinking.He is also going to contact some other shops that need some cages certed to get the costs down.

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ken will also do stops from where he starts in Chico and all the way down to San Jose/Santa Clara area.
PonyXpress
¯
Member # 7084

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyXpress  Ford pictures for PonyXpress    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you know what route he will be taking to get to your area, i.e. down 70, or down 99? Might be able to meet him if he'll be traveling close to me. Let me know if you can find this out.

--------------------
89'GT Haulin' Ass
Nitrous Express ....My Heroes

Posts: 55 | From: Plumas Lake | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
AJBlackGT
¯
Member # 3936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AJBlackGT  Ford pictures for AJBlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Will Jackson:
Do you know what route he will be taking to get to your area, i.e. down 70, or down 99? Might be able to meet him if he'll be traveling close to me. Let me know if you can find this out.

Chico to the bay... I'd be willing to bet he goes out the west side of town and straight down 5 to 505.

--------------------
90 Notch

Posts: 1896 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
PonyXpress
¯
Member # 7084

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyXpress  Ford pictures for PonyXpress    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well that sucks because I'm off of 70.

--------------------
89'GT Haulin' Ass
Nitrous Express ....My Heroes

Posts: 55 | From: Plumas Lake | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Okay well its set for 2pm on Sunday at my shop.If anyone is interested you can contact me directly at 408-420-3003

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com